Kirstie Alley endorsing DONALD TRUMP..........Women are for Trump

Kirstie Alley, Donald Trump and other out-of-left-field celeb political endorsements The list is growing every day, eventually Hillary Clinton will be endorsing Trump, as they carry her away.
So, an article that mentions one celebrity endorsing Trump, and other celebrities endorsing Clinton, Kaisch, Rubio, and Sanders, is somehow indicative of a "growing list" of Trump supporters? Well, I guess +1 is technically growth.

21 celebrities who endorse Donald Trump for president shows a better list of Trump supporters. However, calling Stephen Baldwin, Lou Ferrigno, Tila Tequila, and Terrell Owens "celebrities" is a bit of a stretch. But as we all know, the candidate with the most celebrity endorsements is the best qualified candidate for President of the United States of America.

This as unimpressive as when she first endorsed him weeks ago.

Any one swayed by this endorsement has the intellectual capacity of a gnat

i think more women would be for Trump if the news people started reporting the muslim rape culture. Surprising, but liberal fanatics live in fear of the confederate flag and Americans owning guns, but don't seem to be bothered by the real threat coming to America - tens of thousands of young male muslims refugees coming to a neighborhood near you. Thanks go to obama, and it will accelerate under hillary, who will also try to make all guns illegal like it was done in europe.

A link or two below.

Sweden: Rapes, Acquittals and Severed Heads

Muslim Male "Refugees" Are Gang Raping Women in Europe

My vagina will never vote for Hitlery. Trump 2016
I am guessing you had a penis at one time but decided you wanted to join the other team and had surgery.

You guess wrong. I have no gender issue whatsoever. I know vaginas are golden and wouldn't trade mine for a stick ever. You men will do anything for the vjj.

Kirstie Alley, Donald Trump and other out-of-left-field celeb political endorsements The list is growing every day, eventually Hillary Clinton will be endorsing Trump, as they carry her away.
Just because it seems like you lack basic logic and mathematical skills, I'll spell this out...as the candidate field narrows to the two candidates (most likely Trump and Clinton), you will continue to see his support base grow. How is that any surprise? Or maybe you thought that his support base wouldn't grow? Or maybe that 100% of women wouldn't support him? Both of these are pretty asinine assumptions.

Has Honey Boo Boo weighed in yet? Her input might sway my vote.

For Hitlery to think that just because she has a vagina that women are going to vote for her, then she hasn't seen all the women standing in line for hours to hear Trump speak. What a ridiculous premise.
Paying women less than her male employees, priceless.

I love Kirstie Alley. I thought her work on 'Cheers' was brilliant, like she was channeling Lucille Ball. In fact, I think the line of great female sitcom stars through the years goes:

Lucille Ball
Mary Tyler Moore (on The Dick Van Dyke Show more than her own)
Kirstie Alley (Cheers)
Julia Louis Dreyfus (Seinfeld and more)
Sarah Chalke (Scrubs -very underrated)

And that's basically it for who I consider great.

Forum List

Back