KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family.

Because when it was first reported, and with pictures, the coke was found in the private library near the Situation Room. As sure as the sun comes up, the story changed. I and everyone else could have predicted that. This is a thousand times worse than Bill getting his knob polished in the Oval Office. The whole world is shaking their heads in disgust.
The whole world?!? You’re such a moron. A gullible one at that. Do you just believe anything you hear as long as it fits your political agenda?

Misdemeanor?
Yep. A simple misdemeanor

Under DC law, possession of cocaine in powder form, smokable crack form, or other derivatives, is a misdemeanor criminal offense. Possession of cocaine in this instance is a misdemeanor with a maximum penalty of up to 180 days in jail, fines up to $1,000, or both.

First of all, don’t be a racist prick. just because she is black doesn’t mean she wasn’t qualified. How many disastrous press secs did trump go through? Affirmative action? Don’t be a moron.

Second, she has a point. That was an irresponsible question
Leftards have no standing to talk about responsibility of any kind.

Yep. A simple misdemeanor

Under DC law, possession of cocaine in powder form, smokable crack form, or other derivatives, is a misdemeanor criminal offense. Possession of cocaine in this instance is a misdemeanor with a maximum penalty of up to 180 days in jail, fines up to $1,000, or both.

As this was inside the White House, applicable Federal law applies.

I prefer a credible source. You got something other than NewsMax?
Here's your "CREDIBLE SOURCE", MSDNCs AndreaMitchell, who reported on the library angle but the Crack House reporter changed the story of the location. I couldn't find the original video taken in the library. As for NewsMax, I would stake my life over their reporting before believing the lying fake news stations.

As this was inside the White House, applicable Federal law applies.
Federal posession of cocaine penalties almost match state penalties.

Federal Drug Possession Penalties
Federal drug possession charges may carry heavier penalties that state possession charges. Simple possession can result in up to a year imprisonment, with fines of $1,000 or more.

Look, she is the worst press secretary ever, an incompetent. But she ticked all the right boxes.

When you base selections on some affirmative action BS, this is what you get, a clown show. Quite fitting for the Clown-In-Chief.

KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family. She then goes on to call a journalist in the briefing room "irresponsible" for asking the White House to unequivocally say that the drugs do not belong to the Biden family. "To ask that question, is actually incredibly irresponsible."

Modern liberals shame like Puritans.

The irony is delicious and hilarious, always.

Could have been someone in the administration, but that entrancewasused mostly by visitors to the White House. Biden and his family, including Hunter was out of town at Camp David for the weekend.

The really bad news for you is: the Biden admin is taking on water so fast that someone is going to squeal. That's what happens when soulless, dishonest people surround themselves with the only people attracted to them: similarly soulless, dishonest people.

It's about to get ugly.

Here's your "CREDIBLE SOURCE", MSDNCs AndreaMitchell, who reported on the library angle but the Crack House reporter changed the story of the location. I couldn't find the original video taken in the library. As for NewsMax, I would stake my life over their reporting before believing the lying fake news stations.

I'm not aware of MSDNC. Are they a new network?

A highly trafficked common space where people are coming and going doesn't sound like the private library. Are you sure Andrea Mitchel said it was the library?

The whole world?!? You’re such a moron. A gullible one at that. Do you just believe anything you hear as long as it fits your political agenda?

Yeah. Sadly for you, "Coke found in the White House" is just the kind of story people can digest. No pun intended.

This one is not "someone had documents they may or may not have had the right to keep...."

This is cocaine. Everyone gets it.

The really bad news for you is: the Biden admin is taking on water so fast that someone is going to squeal. That's what happens when soulless, dishonest people surround themselves with the only people attracted to them: similarly soulless, dishonest people.

It's about to get ugly.
Yes, just like the Walk Away scam was supposed to crash Biden's chance of being elected. I guess some might have walked away, but better than 81 million stayed to vote for Biden.

Yes, just like the Walk Away scam was supposed to crash Biden's chance of being elected. I guess some might have walked away, but better than 81 million stayed to vote for Biden.

Trump is a very damaged candidate. And yet EVEN HE is +4 over Biden.

Your people know it, and they are panicking.

BULLSHIT

You swallow the bullshit narrative hook line and sinker

There is no way you or ANYONE can prove there were 81 million votes cast, or ANY number of votes cast.

You lying asswipes are totally, completely full of shit.

Forum List

Back