KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family.

Stupid dipshit, do you think a visitor is going to LEAVE cocaine in the White House?

That stuff is expensive, no one LEAVES it anywhere.

What they do is STASH it, so they can come back and get it later

Or it could be someone stashed it for Hunter. I don't get why the press isn't asking more about Hunter and if he does any kind of regular drug testing as part of rehab, or if he's still in some kind of continuing addiction program for crackhead junkies.

Could have been someone in the administration, but that entrancewasused mostly by visitors to the White House. Biden and his family, including Hunter was out of town at Camp David for the weekend.
was it found at the entrance to the white house? i was under the impression it was found in the white house

got a link?

Yeah. Any leftard with even a single smidgeon of personal integrity is going to renounce the Neo-Libs and issue a public mea culpa for being such a lemming for so many years.

Leftards are coming face to face with reality right now. They're being run by a bunch of psychopaths. The prez had to take his son with him to keep him from getting busted doing coke in the White House, which takes him "this" close to immediate impeachment.

Have you noticed the lefties are being quiet lately? SOME of them are taking notice. Others... well... not so much.

The whole world is, though. Yes sir, the whole world is.

Yep. A simple misdemeanor

Under DC law, possession of cocaine in powder form, smokable crack form, or other derivatives, is a misdemeanor criminal offense. Possession of cocaine in this instance is a misdemeanor with a maximum penalty of up to 180 days in jail, fines up to $1,000, or both.

Soliciting a prostitute is also a misdemeanor in Washington DC. But it's not the severity of the the crime, it's the complete lack of decorum being exhibited by this President, his family, and his administration.

Would you also try to justify someone caught fucking whores in the White House, or does that sound like something that should be normal and acceptable to you?

was it found at the entrance to the white house? i was under the impression it was found in the white house

got a link?

The coke was found in an area that's supposed to be inaccessible to the public. That would mean that it belonged to someone who had access to the President.

And if it's so easy to leave something like a little bag of cocaine, imagine how easy it would have been to leave something like anthrax in the White House.

This is what happens when we put children in charge of the country. I said it on the first day Biden set foot in the White House: We now have a Sesame Street administration running the country.

The coke was found in an area that's supposed to be inaccessible to the public. That would mean that it belonged to someone who had access to the President.

And if it's so easy to leave something like a little bag of cocaine, imagine how easy it would have been to leave something like anthrax in the White House.

This is what happens when we put children in charge of the country. I said it on the first day Biden set foot in the White House: We now have a Sesame Street administration running the country.
It's more pervasive than that.

We have institutional rot.

If you took Biden out of the equation entirely, we'd still have rot.

Or it could be someone stashed it for Hunter. I don't get why the press isn't asking more about Hunter and if he does any kind of regular drug testing as part of rehab, or if he's still in some kind of continuing addiction program for crackhead junkies.

My experience with junkies has shown that they do often stash things and forget where they put them.

My experience with junkies has shown that they do often stash things and forget where they put them.
Yeah, crackheads are different from dope fiends though. Crackheads will pull apart the carpet for two hours looking for the rock they think they dropped.

Actually that is a pretty good answer. Much better than a headline saying "Upon questioning, the White house denies, cocaine found belonged to the Biden family". Some things, you just don't bother to dignify by answering.
I've never been a cocaine user. Smoked a lot of pot in the 70s but never used any coke. I HAVE been around tweakers though and the Tik Tok balcony scene with the family had one on full display. Maybe the bag wasn't his, but the idea that the SS cannot figure out who brought that in is ridiculous.

Yep. A simple misdemeanor

Under DC law, possession of cocaine in powder form, smokable crack form, or other derivatives, is a misdemeanor criminal offense. Possession of cocaine in this instance is a misdemeanor with a maximum penalty of up to 180 days in jail, fines up to $1,000, or both.
If it's Hunter's it's not a misdemeanor, part of his plea deal is he has to stay off drugs.

I've never been a cocaine user. Smoked a lot of pot in the 70s but never used any coke. I HAVE been around tweakers though and the Tik Tok balcony scene with the family had one on full display. Maybe the bag wasn't his, but the idea that the SS cannot figure out who brought that in is ridiculous.
My scenario is most likely.

Joe knew Hunter was doing coke again, because he was high in the white House.

Joe immediately took him up to camp David where the ss could keep an eye on him.

Hence the comments about "my family is off limits".

Joe knows, and the SS and FBI are covering for Hunter.

But if it happens again, they won't be able to cover and that'll be the end of the Biden admin. And it'll give the Dems the excuse they need to run someone else

got a link?
Not sure if it was inside or outside, but it was at an entry area. .

WASHINGTON, July 5 (Reuters) - Cocaine discovered in the White House on Sunday was found in a cubby hole in a West Wing entry area where visitors place electronics and other belongings before going on tours, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.

Soliciting a prostitute is also a misdemeanor in Washington DC. But it's not the severity of the the crime, it's the complete lack of decorum being exhibited by this President, his family, and his administration.

Would you also try to justify someone caught fucking whores in the White House, or does that sound like something that should be normal and acceptable to you?
Marilyn Monroe was passed back and forth between the Kennedy brothers in the White House. Trump gave away national secrets to enemies in the oval office.

Marilyn Monroe was passed back and forth between the Kennedy brothers in the White House. Trump gave away national secrets to enemies in the oval office.

Let me fix that for you.....

Biden, chinese communist employee of the month for 4 years running, sold American secrets to our enemies for his entire career......

There.....that fixes your post....

Not sure if it was inside or outside, but it was at an entry area. .

WASHINGTON, July 5 (Reuters) - Cocaine discovered in the White House on Sunday was found in a cubby hole in a West Wing entry area where visitors place electronics and other belongings before going on tours, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.

Yeah, that story changed....it was actually found in a highly restricted area where "visitors," can't get to ........but thanks for playing

Let me fix that for you.....

Biden, chinese communist employee of the month for 4 years running, sold American secrets to our enemies for his entire career......

There.....that fixes your post....
The difference being there is proof of my claims. Like rudy said, you have lots of theories, but no proof.

Forum List

Back