KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family.

Yeah. Sadly for you, "Coke found in the White House" is just the kind of story people can digest. No pun intended.

This one is not "someone had documents they may or may not have had the right to keep...."

This is cocaine. Everyone gets it.
I see you really want it to be a big thing, but so far, not so much. Keep trying. It's not like you have any policies or goals to help Americans to talk about, anyway.

Trump is a very damaged candidate. And yet EVEN HE is +4 over Biden.

Your people know it, and they are panicking.
Was that in a one off poll, or did all polls show that for more than a day or two?

I see you really want it to be a big thing, but so far, not so much. Keep trying. It's not like you have any policies or goals to help Americans to talk about, anyway.

We have such solid policies and goals that even a flawed candidate like Trump is beating yours. C'mon

BULLSHIT

You swallow the bullshit narrative hook line and sinker

There is no way you or ANYONE can prove there were 81 million votes cast, or ANY number of votes cast.

You lying asswipes are totally, completely full of shit.
Yep. Your MAGA cult doesn't even try to connect with reality any more, do you?

Hillary was soon to die from Parkinson's too, wasn't she? I wonder what happened there.

I have no idea what is wrong with Hillary. No doubt some kind of repercussions from heavy alcohol use.

However Biden appears to have late-stage dementia and your people are killing him. It's reprehensible

You wouldn't know reality if it came up and bit you on the nose.

You're defending a cocaine addict, dumbshit.
Sorry, I know you have heard this a million times, but do you have any proof to back up your claims?

Actually that is a pretty good answer. Much better than a headline saying "Upon questioning, the White house denies, cocaine found belonged to the Biden family". Some things, you just don't bother to dignify by answering.

So it's your "responsibility" to trust your elected leaders, to shut up, and not ask any questions about the things they do? And to attempt to hold them responsible for their actions is "irresponsible"?

Ok, right. :auiqs.jpg:

let’s hope Kamala gets the treatment she needs to help overcome her addiction l, amiright?

Forum List

Back