🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Knicks trade 5 first round picks for Mikal Bridges

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I think the Knicks should be favored to win the East. The thing I like about Bridges the most is that he hasn’t missed a game since high school. The guy is a complete stud.

I believe the Knicks win over 60 games this year.

You gotta strike while you are hot
Still don’t think the Knicks are at Bostons level

They are digging deep into the Villanova well

I think the Knicks should be favored to win the East. The thing I like about Bridges the most is that he hasn’t missed a game since high school. The guy is a complete stud.

I really liked Bridges when he was on the Suns. Durable, great defender and it looks like his offense has improved.

I really wasn’t impressed with Boston this year. The won the championship, but every team they played against had their main guys injured. Even in the championship Luka was having knee problems.

The Knicks have a deep team now. They’re probably not going to be the Vegas favorites, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat Boston. This is the first time I’ve been this optimistic about the Knicks in 30 years.

I heard Houston wants him, and he is from Texas. There is a chance that the Suns could undo their mistake in giving up 4 first round picks for him.
Yeah the suns got taken to the cleaners by the nets on that KD deal.

As far as Houston I don’t like the fit. What does a young team need KD for? It’s not like they’re going to be contenders

Knicks just signed OG Anunoby

The Knicks will send to Brooklyn a 2025 Milwaukee Bucks pick that is top-four protected, their own unprotected firsts in 2025, 2027, 2029 and 2031, and a 2025 second-round pick, plus a pick swap in 2028. New York still has two firsts in the current draft (picks 24 and 25) as well as heavily protected future firsts from Washington and Detroit that may never convey.

go-deeper
GO DEEPER
Grading the Mikal Bridges trade: Knicks, Nets, Rockets all win?

And as ever, contracts matter. The key motivation for the Knicks to include so much draft capital in a trade for a non-All-Star was that Bridges makes $23.3 million and $25.5 million the next two seasons, extremely reasonable money for a plus starter who literally never misses games. He’s also eligible to sign an extension for up to three years and $113 million in six months, and one wonders if a wink-wink arrangement was baked into this deal, as well.

He has to be getting frustrated. When they got Beal that looked like a strong threesome but Beal is always injured and KD is past his prime.
I think if you guys get off to a slow start next season booker might request a trade. When I say request I mean demand

That's a LOT of 1st round picks. Big risk.. such deals rarely pan out in sports.

My Browns are a shining example recently.

This puts them second to Boston. If they can beat Boston why can’t they win it all? Boston did.

I was pissed Spurs got Wemby last year and pistons got shit. Tonight the spurs went before the pistons again, then got another first round pick, and I think another. The spurs are going to be good in 2 years

I really wasn’t impressed with Boston this year. The won the championship, but every team they played against had their main guys injured. Even in the championship Luka was having knee problems.

The Knicks have a deep team now. They’re probably not going to be the Vegas favorites, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat Boston. This is the first time I’ve been this optimistic about the Knicks in 30 years.
Luca wasn’t in shape. Tired out getting to the finals.

Home court is important. Sorry

What about the bucks?

I hope the Knicks win it all. In my lifetime

Forum List

Back