Knicks trade 5 first round picks for Mikal Bridges

Luca wasn’t in shape. Tired out getting to the finals.

Home court is important. Sorry

What about the bucks?

I hope the Knicks win it all. In my lifetime
The bucks were banged up. If they’re healthy they probably beat the Celtics. I think the Knicks are a tough matchup for the Celtics because they have a lot of wings that can guard Tatum and Brown

It's worth mentioning that first round picks are not all that valuable in NBA drafts if they are late round. It's not like the NFL draft, where all 32 picks are important ones, the pool gets thin quickly.
Not much interest after lottery picks
After that you get depth and role players

It's worth mentioning that first round picks are not all that valuable in NBA drafts if they are late round. It's not like the NFL draft, where all 32 picks are important ones, the pool gets thin quickly.
Doesn’t make sense. You would think every year picks 1-5 are for sure future stars but that’s not the case.

NFL too. Will every QB picked this year early turn out to be good? Or does Andrew LUCK play a part?

I root for every NY team to lose. I tip my hat to the Yanks, but still root for them to lose.
Me too for sure but for some reason, I want to see the Knicks win it all before I die.

While also loving it that they haven’t. Like the Lions. Lol

Or, I was rooting against Tatum, but now I’m happy for him. He good.

I used to root against tiger then at some point I started rooting for him. Like in wwe, the Heal turned Face. Suddenly I’m rooting for the bad guy.

oMG I just realized that’s trump. They love him.

Not much interest after lottery picks
After that you get depth and role players
Spurs loaded up on talent. How many picks did they get? Geez!

I heard the Knicks gave up four first round draft picks but they have 7 or more so they had some banked to give?

5 picks for one guy no one has ever heard of is too much no matter what. Granted I bascially quit the NBA in 2002 or so (when the REFS cheated SAC in favor of the cheating LA Lakers). But a non-all-star? a 6'6" small forward? Dime a dozen on every street corner.

Look over history where they find HOF players in the top 25-50 draft picks. Those picks are not that worthless.

Bronny James got picked by the lakers at 55

Congratulations. That means Coach LeBron is staying......btw he was no good at USC. Does that mean all the players ahead of him playing at USC were drafted in the first round? Thats' the only justification for this pandering pick.

Congratulations. That means Coach LeBron is staying......btw he was no good at USC. Does that mean all the players ahead of him playing at USC were drafted in the first round? Thats' the only justification for this pandering pick.
It’s definitely nepotism, but honestly Bronny seems like a good kid. I’m rooting for him

Are Bronny and LeBron James worth a 2nd round pick combined? That’s the what the Lakers bought. How many current starters in the NBA were drafted at or after where Bronny was drafted? I bet it’s not many.

It’s definitely nepotism, but honestly Bronny seems like a good kid. I’m rooting for him

Good kid yes. So is the Towel girl. AND he has .heart Vaccine damage from the booster shot? A trinket? A novelty item? Are the Fakers improved?

40 yr old coach Lebron + retarded no-show AD? Its’ a TV reality show now? Perhaps. But I’ve been wrong many times.

5 picks for one guy no one has ever heard of is too much no matter what. Granted I bascially quit the NBA in 2002 or so (when the REFS cheated SAC in favor of the cheating LA Lakers). But a non-all-star? a 6'6" small forward? Dime a dozen on every street corner.

Look over history where they find HOF players in the top 25-50 draft picks. Those picks are not that worthless.
2005 I believe was rigged and Chauncey Billups was in on it. He missed, turned the ball over, double dribbled, traveled, charged. To the average person it looked like he was just having a bad day. But my buddy told me he noticed it in all the games the pistons lost before game 7. Looking for it, it was so obvious. Feel free to watch game 7 pistons lost to the spurs. We would have won back to back. Instead Duncan won another

1719535247017.jpeg

Forum List

Back