"know your maga trolls" - Joey Camp

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023

this might be the guy who started the "dominion" scam that has cost poor little magas like guliani and carlson so many millions.

he was at the capital and fled the country rather than testify in dominion vs oltmann , a suit against another maga radio troll.

currently in custody in belize for similar election chaos. yes, seems belize don't tolerate this shit, so who is the 3rd world shithole?

just a passing thought. how much of our division is caused by morons like this ? the founders had a solution if you remember the famous case of burr vs hamilton.

Thanks to Lara Trump, Republicans are preemptively suing in all the swing State so one way or another, we will finally get an accurate and fair accounting

Thanks to Lara Trump, Republicans are preemptively suing in all the swing State so one way or another, we will finally get an accurate and fair accounting
preemptively suing? like if i think my neighbor night be driving erratically i can sue him BEFORE he hits me?

preemptively suing? like if i think my neighbor night be driving erratically i can sue him BEFORE he hits me?

No Honey Boo Boo, most of the voter fraud cases from 2020 were dismissed under laches doctrine. That won't happen again

"Laches is a doctrine in equity whereby courts can deny relief to a claimant with an otherwise valid claim when the party bringing the claim unreasonably delayed asserting the claim to the detriment of the opposing party."

Last edited:
No Honey Boo Boo, most of the voter fraud cases from 2020 were dismissed under laches doctrine. That won't happen again

"Laches is a doctrine in equity whereby courts can deny relief to a claimant with an otherwise valid claim when the party bringing the claim unreasonably delayed asserting the claim to the detriment of the opposing party."
i'll have to lookup that laces thing but between rudy, fox, tucker, and so many others, the kraken lady admitting they lied about the election, whatever doctrine was used to deny the frivolous lawfare seems to have directed towards "justice."

i'll have to lookup that laces thing but between rudy, fox, tucker, and so many others, the kraken lady admitting they lied about the election, whatever doctrine was used to deny the frivolous lawfare seems to have directed towards "justice."

Pretty Fake News right there

Rudy got fired rather than lie and say there was no fraud

Forum List

Back