Kobe Bryant refuses to support trayvon martin. Liberals crucify him

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2U4JSrpO78]The Battle of The Giants - Wilt Chamberlain versus Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't even mention Jerry West.

nba-logo.jpg

:laugh:

Uh yeah, he also played for the Lakers too, his entire career. Your point?

I don't know that I had a point :dunno:

Then why are you posting here then?

So? Even still he was in middle school the year Kobe Bryant was drafted in 1996. LeBron was recruited by by Vincent-St. Mary High School in 1999.

Go away.

Sorry. Just trying to point out you know nothing about basketball. Pretty standard for you I suppose.

I know plenty about basketball. But your trashing Kobe for not supporting Trayvon shows just how little liberals just like you have no true devotion to black people whatsoever, if they don't fall in line with you. You're just as racist as you claim Zimmerman was.

I know of the greats like Micheal Jordan, Julius Erving, Larry Bird, Karl Malone, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Dikembe Mutombo, Steve Nash, Dominique Wilkins, Spud Webb, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Reggie Miller and Clyde Drexler. Don't sit there and question my knowledge of sports.

Please let me know if you wish for me to further embarrass you about basketball.

Your list of the great players of the NBA has Spud Webb on it but not Bill Russell? Sorry, but I do question your knowledge of sports! LOL

Treyvon is no longer with us ...and the opinion of an overblown sport star with a history of sexual harassment should matter little...when questioning the lethal use of a gun by an armed adult on an unarmed minor...whom he followed in the dark on the kid's walk home...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Treyvon is no longer with us ...and the opinion of an overblown sport star with a history of sexual harassment should matter little...when questioning the lethal use of a gun by an armed adult on an unarmed minor...whom he followed in the dark on the kid's walk home...

It is rather incredible that after all the facts of the case have been presented the liberals still want to put out propaganda and distortions.

All of this has been debated ad infinitum on this board and many others. Bottom Line: George Zimmerman is innocent of any wrongdoing whatsoever.

"Travon is no longer with us." simply because he attempted to assault/murder a innocent Night Watchman trying to protect his community.

The liberals always want to attempt to make a 'big deal' out of the fact that Trayvon did not have a gun. Yet we know he had his hands and his feet. We now know he had a history of violence. We also know of course that many black teens are in prision for beating someone to death with their hands and feet. Trayvon was a few short days short of being a legal adult. He was 17 going on to a life of crime which mercifully for society was cut short.

Trayvon had more than enough time to have been home. The time line presented in the trial proved that he was 'lingering' in the complex. All the liberals shout that Trayvon had a legal right to do that....so did George. Yet the real question is what actually was Trayvon doing? For sure his behavior was very suspicious. To be lingering and lollygagging around on a rainy night suggests he may have been up to something like casing homes for a break in. Having been under suspicion of that before and actually being caught with stolen property and burglary tools adds to that suspicion.

White Liberal naive type people seem to be the ones who are most upset about the Zimmerman case. Most responsible Negroes understand that thugs like Trayvon do more harm to black people than anyone else.

I know plenty about basketball. But your trashing Kobe for not supporting Trayvon shows just how little liberals just like you have no true devotion to black people whatsoever, if they don't fall in line with you. You're just as racist as you claim Zimmerman was.

I know of the greats like Micheal Jordan, Julius Erving, Larry Bird, Karl Malone, Kareem Abdul Jabbar Dikembe Mutombo, Steve Nash, Dominique Wilkins, Spud Webb, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier and Clyde Drexler. Don't sit there and question my knowledge of sports.

I never trashed Kobe.

And good for you, you were able to name the most famous basketball players ever. :thup:

:rolleyes:

No, you did not. But one of your fellow liberals was. Truthseeker. Not a word from you. He singlehandedly proved the premise of this OP by trashing Kobe Bryant.

Proved what ? Kobe crying about Lebron because he is jealous? Nevermind that Kobe came out in support of Trayvon after the interview in the OP.

I trash the Lakers because I'm a Larry Bird fan. And I trash Kobe because I believe he is an asshole at best.

Last edited:
Sigh...I really don't think that Anything was "proven" in that case...other than defense attny. O'Mara being effective in raising jurors' fears and biases .
..I watched the entire trial...and frankly, found that the way Treyvon's friend (who heard him say "get off me"before the phone died) and the heavily accented forensic examiners were treated ...highly prejudicial. Most of the time it felt like Martin was on trial rather than Zimmerman.
What IS actually naive is Depending on a fictitious video, O'mara's dramatics, and speculating "who started it", " who was on top" at any given moment and the perp's own account ...as justifications for the verdict.
By the bye...us libs did not raise this issue...I for one am simply responding to the sad effort to present Kobe's opinion as somehow cementing the validity of that verdict...Which at least one of the jurors regrets.

Last edited:
Facts and justice means very little to a cult. Many blacks care not to consider that Trayvon maybe a violent thug that would do such things.

Bye the way...Referring to Martin as a "thug" is one of the ways biases were raised well before the trial...and ironic in view of the fact that Zimmerman was the only one of the two w an arrest record for assault..,

Liberals defended Kobe of the sexual harassment charges and he was acquitted, so he has a history of being accused of sexual harassment, not a history of sexual harassment.

His opinion on the matter counts as an opinion, just as yours does. The fact that he is black and is not towing the mark for the liberals has you falsely stating his history. So, in my opinion, your opinion is less than his.

Liberals defended Kobe of the sexual harassment charges and he was acquitted, so he has a history of being accused of sexual harassment, not a history of sexual harassment.

His opinion on the matter counts as an opinion, just as yours does. The fact that he is black and is not towing the mark for the liberals has you falsely stating his history. So, in my opinion, your opinion is less than his.

?

He had to have been guilty of something there.

Did you see the size of the ring Vanessa got out of the deal?

Forum List

Back