Kobe Bryant refuses to support trayvon martin. Liberals crucify him

Kobe is jealous He will be sitting at home watching King James win another championship..

Kobe Bryant is still one of the greatest Basketball players in his generation. He was winning titles while Lebron was still in COLLEGE. In fact, he's won 5 NBA titles to Lebron's 2.

Jealous?

Lol. Lebron didn't go to college :dunno:

So? Even still he was in middle school the year Kobe Bryant was drafted in 1996. LeBron was recruited by by Vincent-St. Mary High School in 1999.

Go away.

Kobe is jealous He will be sitting at home watching King James win another championship..

Kobe Bryant is still one of the greatest Basketball players in his generation. He was winning titles while Lebron was still in COLLEGE. In fact, he's won 5 NBA titles to Lebron's 2.

Jealous?

ESPN Rank of current players Lebron #1 Kobe #25 and Kobe is finished.

Kobe Bryant:

5× NBA champion (2000–2002, 2009–2010)
2× NBA Finals MVP (2009–2010)
NBA Most Valuable Player (2008)
16× NBA All-Star (1998, 2000–2014)
4× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011)
11× All-NBA First Team (2002–2004, 2006–2013)
2× All-NBA Second Team (2000–2001)
2× All-NBA Third Team (1999, 2005)
9× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2000, 2003–2004, 2006–2011)
3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2001–2002, 2012)
NBA All-Rookie Second Team (1997)
NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion (1997)
2× NBA scoring champion (2006–2007)
Los Angeles Lakers all-time leading scorer
Naismith Prep Player of the Year (1996)

Lebron James:

2× NBA champion (2012–2013)
2× NBA Finals MVP (2012–2013)
4× NBA Most Valuable Player (2009–2010, 2012–2013)
10× NBA All-Star (2005–2014)
2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2006, 2008)
7× All-NBA First Team (2006, 2008–2013)
2× All-NBA Second Team (2005, 2007)
5× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2009–2013)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2004)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2004)
NBA scoring champion (2008)
AP Athlete of the Year (2013)
USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year (2012)
Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year (2012)
Sporting News Athlete of the Year (2012)
Cleveland Cavaliers all-time leading scorer
McDonald's All-American Game MVP (2003)
Naismith Prep Player of the Year (2003)
3× Ohio Mr. Basketball (2001–2003)

You were saying?

Jealous?
Ummm.............Lebron didn't go to college.

Jealous?

So? Even still he was in middle school the year Kobe Bryant was drafted in 1996. LeBron was recruited by by Vincent-St. Mary High School in 1999.

Go away.

Sorry. Just trying to point out you know nothing about basketball. Pretty standard for you I suppose.

Given that Kobe was in the NBA a full 7 years before LeBron was drafted, that means he was already one of-- if not the greatest NBA players of his era, he continued to be for the next 7 years. Kobe is finished now because he's been in the NBA for almost 20 years, compared to LeBron's 11.

Last edited:

Go away.

Sorry. Just trying to point out you know nothing about basketball. Pretty standard for you I suppose.

I know plenty about basketball. But your trashing Kobe for not supporting Trayvon shows just how little liberals just like you have no true devotion to black people whatsoever, if they don't fall in line with you. You're just as racist as you claim Zimmerman was.

I know of the greats like Micheal Jordan, Julius Erving, Larry Bird, Karl Malone, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Dikembe Mutombo, Steve Nash, Dominique Wilkins, Spud Webb, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Reggie Miller and Clyde Drexler. Don't sit there and question my knowledge of sports.

Please let me know if you wish for me to further embarrass you about basketball.

Last edited:

Go away.

I know plenty about basketball. But your trashing Kobe for not supporting Trayvon shows just how little liberals just like you have no true devotion to black people whatsoever, if they don't fall in line with you. You're just as racist as you claim Zimmerman was.

I know of the greats like Micheal Jordan, Julius Erving, Larry Bird, Karl Malone, Kareem Abdul Jabbar Dikembe Mutombo, Steve Nash, Dominique Wilkins, Spud Webb, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier and Clyde Drexler. Don't sit there and question my knowledge of sports.

I never trashed Kobe.

And good for you, you were able to name the most famous basketball players ever. :thup:

:rolleyes:

I know of the greats like Micheal Jordan, Julius Erving, Larry Bird, Karl Malone, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Dikembe Mutombo, Steve Nash, Dominique Wilkins, Spud Webb, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Reggie Miller and Clyde Drexler. Don't sit there and question my knowledge of sports.

Please let me know if you wish for me to further embarrass you about basketball.
WTF is your problem!

Why on earth, would you name Wilt 11th?

WTF is your problem!

Didn't even mention Jerry West.

nba-logo.jpg

:laugh:

I know of the greats like Micheal Jordan, Julius Erving, Larry Bird, Karl Malone, Kareem Abdul Jabbar Dikembe Mutombo, Steve Nash, Dominique Wilkins, Spud Webb, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier and Clyde Drexler. Don't sit there and question my knowledge of sports.

I never trashed Kobe.

And good for you, you were able to name the most famous basketball players ever. :thup:

:rolleyes:

No, you did not. But one of your fellow liberals was. Truthseeker. Not a word from you. He singlehandedly proved the premise of this OP by trashing Kobe Bryant.

WTF is your problem!

It is a mere list, not a ranking. Wtf is wrong with you?

WTF is your problem!

Didn't even mention Jerry West.

nba-logo.jpg

:laugh:

Uh yeah, he also played for the Lakers too, his entire career. Your point?

Forum List

Back