Koch brothers are interested in bankrolling a Cruz campaign...

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
...the billionaires have invited Cruz, Rubio and Jeb to their donation party. Jeb has turned them down. Gee, I sure hope Cruz gets the GOP nomination.

...the billionaires have invited Cruz, Rubio and Jeb to their donation party. Jeb has turned them down. Gee, I sure hope Cruz gets the GOP nomination.

Its interesting watching republicans spend hundreds of millions of dollars tearing each other down. By the time the bedraggled, bloody winner emerges from the frenzied, cannablistic heap.....they've been forced to say all sorts of shit that endear them with the GOP faithful. But alienate them with the rest of America.

All without the DNC spending a penny.

WHAT? tearing each other down huh?

wow. Just because you only want some ole white woman to run for Democrats and no one else. Doesn't say much for you. It's looking as if you march IN LOCKSTEP with a party

GO CRUZ

they're on the same page as Carville:cool-45:

Did you see Ted Cruz's 'rebuttal to SOTU'?

I've seen plenty of Cruze. I agree with Carville, and Hillary is old and tired making tons of money. I still say she wont run

WHAT? tearing each other down huh?

wow. Just because you only want some ole white woman to run for Democrats and no one else. Doesn't say much for you. It's looking as if you march IN LOCKSTEP with a party

GO CRUZ
Nice one Staph, er I mean Steph. I hope Cruz is as infectious for the GOP, as he is for you....then I won't have to worry about not voting for Shillery

Forum List

Back