🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Koch Brothers deep pockets are supporting .... TADA!!!

cain-files-head-only-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Evan McMorris-Santoro

Months before a voter ever heard the phrase “9-9-9,” Cain attacked the faith again and again, culminating in a disastrous Fox News Sunday appearance where he actually said Islam is not a religion in the same way Christianity is and therefore does not deserve the same Constitutional protections.

More: The Cain Files: Remember How The Current Frontrunner Is Terrified Of Islam? | Election 2012
Cain is right. Islam is a set of laws to govern. Christianity is not.

Poor thing, so much is so over your head.

cain-files-head-only-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By Evan McMorris-Santoro

Months before a voter ever heard the phrase “9-9-9,” Cain attacked the faith again and again, culminating in a disastrous Fox News Sunday appearance where he actually said Islam is not a religion in the same way Christianity is and therefore does not deserve the same Constitutional protections.

More: The Cain Files: Remember How The Current Frontrunner Is Terrified Of Islam? | Election 2012
Cain is right. Islam is a set of laws to govern. Christianity is not.

Poor thing, so much is so over your head.

Achmed_The_Dead_Terrorist_by_papizero1.jpg

Then why is there only one in the top 10?

Top Overall Donors | OpenSecrets

Ok , we will go there , How about the top 15 donors are to democRATS
1 ActBlue $55,745,059 99% 0%
2 AT&T Inc $47,571,779 44% 55%
3 American Fedn of State, County & Municipal Employees $46,167,658 94% 1%

4 National Assn of Realtors $40,718,176 47% 49%

5 Service Employees International Union $37,634,367 75% 2%

6 National Education Assn $37,051,378 82% 5%

7 Goldman Sachs $35,790,579 60% 39%

8 American Assn for Justice $34,715,804 89% 8%

9 Intl Brotherhood of Electrical Workers $34,292,471 97% 2%

10 Laborers Union $31,876,950 89% 7%

11 American Federation of Teachers $31,681,366 91% 0%

12 Teamsters Union $31,285,842 89% 6%

13 Carpenters & Joiners Union $30,769,258 86% 9%

14 Communications Workers of America $30,192,447 94% 0%
15 Citigroup Inc $28,842,146 49% 49%

First percentage is for democrats , second is to the rep

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2012 | OpenSecrets

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

This would be the working class speaking.

Cain is a tool of the masters.

Anybody any of us can name who is considered in the running for POTUS, will be too.

Good lord! will you partisans never get it?

If the Koch Brothers want to donate to Cain that is their business. But when are you left wingers going to admit that the Unions use their money for political gain all the time. That George Soros gives to the certain candidates all the time but your ok with it

No, actually, we aren't "ok" with it. When I hear liberals and progressives talk about getting the money out of our political system, we are talking about ALL of it. When "conservatives" talk about getting the money out of our politics, they only mention the unions. Funny that...

If the Koch Brothers want to donate to Cain that is their business. But when are you left wingers going to admit that the Unions use their money for political gain all the time. That George Soros gives to the certain candidates all the time but your ok with it

No, actually, we aren't "ok" with it. When I hear liberals and progressives talk about getting the money out of our political system, we are talking about ALL of it. When "conservatives" talk about getting the money out of our politics, they only mention the unions. Funny that...

When was the last time a liberal started a thread about Soros giving money to Democrats?

When was the last time a liberal started a thread about Soros giving money to Democrats?

Which CANDIDATE has George Soros given money to?

Oh this will be fun.

Why don't you prove to everyone how I'm a hypocrite.
you're here defending whining about the Kock Brothers. You going to condemn George Soros too for corrupting the political process? Or the unions? Or ACORN? Or the Clinton Foundation?

I shall wait for you to hang yourself.

Obviously voters are free to donate to any candidate or party they want. They should not be allowed to donate unlimited amounts though, as that is how elections get bought. Additionally, notice I said "voters". A company is not a voter. A business is not a voter. A union is not a voter. None of them should be allowed to donate. Period.

There's too much money in elections and not enough ideas. Get the money out and make everyone run on their ideas.

Now feel free to make something up or insult me or do whatever it is you guys do you when you get your ass handed to you.
Obamaturd has been bought. How about you ask him about the 300 million in contributions that he will not disclose the source of? Hypocrite.

The left has NO shame whatsoever.

Unions are the working people, Koch Brothers are not.

sure UNIONS are the working people, but what PARTY their dues goes to ISN'T their choice.

Exactly,they also say that its a choice to be in a union in those states that unions are big. That is not exactly true. Sure you do not have to participate but your still going to be charged for the unions.

Here are so rules and guidelines unions. This is number 1 even if you dont want to be in one you might be forced to pay in some states

If the union wins, can I drop out later if I decide that it isn't worth the cost? Can I be forced to be a member of the union?

The answer depends on where you live. In the 28 states that haven't passed Right To Work laws, employees working under a "union shop" contract must either join the union and pay dues, or decide not to join the union and be forced to pay an "agency fee" (which is usually just slightly less than full dues).

For employees in the 22 states with Right To Work laws, they are not required to pay either fee. Even then, the union remains the exclusive representative for all workers, even those who are not members, and employees who refuse to become members have no voting rights in union matters.

Bottom line: Unionization is not like joining a club or trying out a new Internet service provider, where you can easily quit or stop paying if you aren't satisfied.

I also like the fact that 80 percent of your money can go towards politics or other things that not even about the unions

Can the union spend dues money on politics that I either don't care about or oppose?

Yes. In one case decided by the Supreme Court, Communications Workers v. Beck, the union was found to be spending almost 80 percent of its dues money on matters unrelated to collective bargaining, such as campaign contributions. Under the law, if workers who are not union members object to the use of their money for things that are not directly related to collective bargaining, they are entitled to a refund of the portion of their dues spent on politics and other non-bargaining activities. When non-unionized workers have attempted to get their money back, they have usually met with opposition and stonewalling from union officials.

where i found this

Union Facts: Your Rights & FAQ

Liberals HAVE started a number of threads about getting the money out of politics. Care to guess how much "conservative" support the idea has gotten?

Why do conservatives support the buying of politicians by ANYONE?

added from previous thread. Oh I like this rule too about unions .. NOT

What if there is a strike and I need to work?

The union can legally fine members who return to work during a strike. Non-members cannot be fined or threatened under the law, but unions have been found guilty of doing so anyway.

This just clarifies why i hate unions

George Soros Campaign Contributions and Donations -- Huffington Post

George Soros - SourceWatch

soros contributions - Bing

George Soros Campaign Contributions and Donations -- Huffington Post

George Soros - SourceWatch

soros contributions - Bing

I should have clarified...Presidential candidate. (I believe he donated to Obama in the 2008 Primary season)

Again, all money out...including unions, including George Soros, the Koch brothers and all their little Koch suckers. All of it.

Why don't conservatives support that?

Last edited:

I should have clarified...Presidential candidate. (I believe donated to Obama in the 2008 Primary season)

Again, all money out...including unions, including George Soros, the Koch brothers and all their little Koch suckers. All of it.

Why don't conservatives support that?

I dont think we disagree on that point. But you know full well while your getting your wanted lip service neither side will go there.

Forum List

Back