Koch Brothers Making Commercials Now....i'll Let The Forum "break It Down"

More phoney outrage over millionaires spending their money.

I doubt Anti-Party gets this upset over any of the liberal millionaires that spend their money to advance their Agenda.

Kid, Koch Brothers spend millions/billions to control our Politicians. I don't think you know what a "Liberal" is.

How does that compare to buying a major charity like the Sierra Club?

I doubt Anti-Party gets this upset over any of the liberal millionaires that spend their money to advance their Agenda.

Kid, Koch Brothers spend millions/billions to control our Politicians. I don't think you know what a "Liberal" is.

So has George Soros and Warren Buffet, do you have a real point?

How does that compare to buying a major charity like the Sierra Club?

So you think a Politician "Purchased the Sierra Club"????????????????

Politicians don't "purchase" these organizations small brains.

Politicians do what these organizations that purchase them tell them to do............

What do you think the biggest charity in America is?..........Just a bonus topic.

It's 2014, the politicians are puppets. If you don't know that by now, there is little hope.

They are just big pocket donors that shouldn't have a bigger voice than me or you. But since Citizens United, they DO.

Politicians don't "purchase" these organizations small brains.

Politicians do what these organizations that purchase them tell them to do............

What do you think the biggest charity in America is?..........Just a bonus topic.

It's 2014, the politicians are puppets. If you don't know that by now, there is little hope.

I never stated that politicians "buy" any organizations, so I have no idea what you are rambling about.

Politicians may be "puppets" to some degree, but its not as if conservative billionaires can just buy off any liberal politician they want and change their positions on everything. Left or right, they donate to whoever best represents their cause or agenda.
I happen to believe that people, even billionaires, can spend their own money however they wish. From my experience, only the rabid left go into a frenzy about people spending their own money, because they believe that money should be taxed and used for their Agenda, namely big government dependancy programs like welfare.

^:bsflag:........................:splat:

Oh my, a tv commercial. When's the hangin'?

So you support the Koch brothers?

I'm guessing you are poor. I'm also guessing you fight for your own destruction.

I love the Koch brothers. If it wasn't for them, this country would have swirled down the drain a long time ago.

So how is our "Industrial Nation" doing today?

Did you have a point of some kind?

So much blind hate. I for one think they should fire everyone and move all their jobs overseas, then the haters would just wub them!

It's like, we have Obama, the least trusted President in US history, a guy that lies almost about everything at some point... A guy that dumped billions on the rich, and I'm supposed to judge the Koch bro's because why again? Focus you peeon's.... You voted for everything you claim to hate, many of you twice.

I think America should enforce the same restrictions on Imports as it holds at home. Then we wouldn't have this dream that we are good people doing the right thing by employing people doing the bad thing.

If we can't employ 12 year olds, we shouldn't be allowed to import objects made by 12 year old work.

If we can't pollute the atmosphere, we shouldn't be allowed to import the polluters work.

It doesn't matter where it happens, it's still bad. This concept will also lower our laws and restrictions to stay competitive. We just won't be competitive beyond ignorance.

So you want to impose U.S government regulations on the entire world?

Yeah, that's a great idea.

:cuckoo:

If you have regulation in the USA, you should have it on Imports. It's not rocket science.

You want to regulate the wages other countries pay if the export products to the USA. That's moronic. Regulating wages in this country is stupid enough as it is.

They are just big pocket donors that shouldn't have a bigger voice than me or you. But since Citizens United, they DO.

The First Amendment doesn't guarantee "equal speech." It protects freedom of speech, which means the government shouldn't interfere with speech, period. You libturds should try reading the Constitution some time. You obviously don't know what it says, and you also don't agree with it.

Not sure why anyone is so obsessed with the Koch bros.

Heavy Hitters Top All-Time Donors 1989-2014 OpenSecrets

They are number 59 on this list way behind the top 25 which is filled with unions.

Of the 'heavy hitters', the Koch Brothers are the worst. They are what's wrong with corporate America.

koch-bad
soros-good

got it...

no kidding, and he's a frikken foreigner who has bought and paid for the Democrat party

What is scary is how the brainwashing by Dirty Harry Reid (wailing over the Koch brothers) has affected the base of his party that we now see threads such as this

Citizens United merely set things back to the way before the McCain-Fiengold attempt to overturn the First Amendment.

The idea that everyone can have an "equal voice" is an idiotic liberal notion.

Citizens United merely set things back to the way before the McCain-Fiengold attempt to overturn the First Amendment.

One persons voice shouldnt be louder than another citizens based on how much money they have. Period.

Call it silly but you cannot call it wrong...

One persons voice shouldnt be louder than another citizens based on how much money they have. Period.

Some people shouldn't be more attractive than other people. Unfortunately, nature doesn't want to cooperate with human notions of fairness. The First Amendment protects freedom of speech, not equality of speech.

Some people shouldn't be more attractive than other people. Unfortunately, nature doesn't want to cooperate with human notions of fairness. The First Amendment protects freedom of speech, not equality of speech.

We're not talking about nature we're talking politics. I'll say it again just in case you want to disagree with me

Forum List

Back