Koch vs Soros. Compare and Contrast

Yeah, like WMD in Iraq.
I can never cease to be amazed at the level of blatant and wanton stupidity of some libtards on this board - there should be an IQ test administered as a qualification for posting.

I hate to tell you this, you crack smoking Kumbayanik , but your inferiority complex is fully justified.
Yes, it's an "inferiority" complex to say that Bush knowingly used false intelligence to invade Iraq, and every GOP mouth-breather was screaming at anyone who protested the invasion, calling them America-hating Liberal terrorist faggots.

George W. Bush will burn in Hell for what he did, and Obama will end up right there next to him.
Inferiority complex because you lack the mental discipline to remained focused on the topic at hand. You are like a broken propaganda record...stuck on stupid.

No comments on Dem Nazi Loving funder, George Soros?

He didn't love the Nazis?

:eusa_whistle:

He loved them like they were his real Father

He's happy he survived, and he did what his savior told him to do, brainwashed hater dupes. Enjoy hell.

The Kochs are greedy idiots who want to pollute and screw their workers and spend god knows how much covertly to do it. Soros is above board to fight Pub lies, starvation, and suffering, and wants to raise his own taxes. CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

He didn't love the Nazis?

:eusa_whistle:

He loved them like they were his real Father

He's happy he survived, and he did what his savior told him to do, brainwashed hater dupes. Enjoy hell.

The Kochs are greedy idiots who want to pollute and screw their workers and spend god knows how much covertly to do it. Soros is above board to fight Pub lies, starvation, and suffering, and wants to raise his own taxes. CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
PJ Media » George Soros, Nazi Obsessive

George Soros- Bankster, Nazi Collaborator and Psychopath

I can see Soros' point.

The day Obama was elected I bought heavily on British Pounds Sterling at approximately $1.37 to the Pound. Twixt then and now the Dollar has fallen by over 30-cents against the Pound and continues to drop. No, I didn't buy enough to make a big profit - just to ensure that some of my travels are far less costly than those of the Obama faithful who might save enough from their unemployment checks to take a trip.

0-7_zps731193d4.jpg

Forum List

Back