Koch vs Soros. Compare and Contrast

One made their fortune supplying vital materials such as energy, chemicals, fertilizers, paper, equipment and raw materials to the American economy and adding to the prosperity of the American Middle class

The other produces nothing vital but used financial instruments to destroy the British Middle Class and continues to speak of the time he collaborated with the Nazis with pride, awe and affection

Both are wealthy assholes who don't give a shit about the working poor, your point?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Isn't that true about the majority of the 1%ers?

Yep!
I really don't understand why people think average liberals like Soros. He donates money, that doesn't translate to me liking him.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I can never cease to be amazed at the level of blatant and wanton stupidity of some libtards on this board - there should be an IQ test administered as a qualification for posting.

I hate to tell you this, you crack smoking Kumbayanik , but your inferiority complex is fully justified.
Yes, it's an "inferiority" complex to say that Bush knowingly used false intelligence to invade Iraq, and every GOP mouth-breather was screaming at anyone who protested the invasion, calling them America-hating Liberal terrorist faggots.

George W. Bush will burn in Hell for what he did, and Obama will end up right there next to him.

:gives:
Who gives a fuck? The thousands of dead US soldiers' families and the millions of Iraqis whose lives were changed or completely ruined forever.

If George Soros owns the Democratic party, then who owns the Republicans? Rupert Murdoch? Donald Trump?

:ahole-1:
Yes, it's an "inferiority" complex to say that Bush knowingly used false intelligence to invade Iraq, and every GOP mouth-breather was screaming at anyone who protested the invasion, calling them America-hating Liberal terrorist faggots.

George W. Bush will burn in Hell for what he did, and Obama will end up right there next to him.

:gives:
Who gives a fuck? The thousands of dead US soldiers' families and the millions of Iraqis whose lives were changed or completely ruined forever.

If George Soros owns the Democratic party, then who owns the Republicans? Rupert Murdoch? Donald Trump?

:ahole-1:

Yup, and I bet Bush was flying the planes that flew into the WTC - right ?
Have you checked the aluminum foil in your hat lately, I think it's wearing thin- like your arguments.

George Soros Triples Lobbying Money

Washington Free Beacon by Washington Free Beacon Staff

George Soros’ Open Society Policy Center, the advocacy affiliate of his Open Society Foundations, tripled its spending in 2013, the Washington Post reports.

The lobbying group spent $11 million in 2013, triple the $3.25 million it spent in 2012. The huge spending increase was mainly due to the group’s support for comprehensive immigration reform, according to the policy center’s executive director.

But – what about the Koch Brothers? Why no similar report on them for the leftists? Read more @ George Soros Triples Lobbying Money | Washington Free Beacon

George Soros Triples Lobbying Money

Washington Free Beacon by Washington Free Beacon Staff

George Soros’ Open Society Policy Center, the advocacy affiliate of his Open Society Foundations, tripled its spending in 2013, the Washington Post reports.

The lobbying group spent $11 million in 2013, triple the $3.25 million it spent in 2012. The huge spending increase was mainly due to the group’s support for comprehensive immigration reform, according to the policy center’s executive director.

But – what about the Koch Brothers? Why no similar report on them for the leftists? Read more @ George Soros Triples Lobbying Money | Washington Free Beacon

At Least 1 in 4 Dark Money Dollars in 2012 Had Koch Links - OpenSecrets Blog

$301 million collected in 2012, $196 million granted for electioneering in 2012

One made their fortune supplying vital materials such as energy, chemicals, fertilizers, paper, equipment and raw materials to the American economy and adding to the prosperity of the American Middle class

The other produces nothing vital but used financial instruments to destroy the British Middle Class and continues to speak of the time he collaborated with the Nazis with pride, awe and affection

soros was also convicted of insider trading.

Which media company does Soros own?

he doesn't but he was instrumental in the founding of the Center for American Progress (CAP) , Think Progress is their blog arm etc....and you know where the guy that heads that CAP sits now?

Call the White House and ask for John Podesta.....
John Podesta owns Disney? Time-Warner? Bertelsmann? News Corporation? Viacom? No.

John Podesta started a ThinkProgress blog, so according to FOX News, he has become much more powerful than all five of these massive international conglomerates combined. That is terrible Republican logic.

I never said any of that in fact I said, no he doesn't .......try reading what I said and answering that, thx.

that's why he

Koch was the Libertarian Party's vice-presidential candidate in the 1980 presidential election, sharing the party ticket with presidential candidate Ed Clark. The Clark–Koch ticket promising to abolish Social Security, the Federal Reserve Board, welfare, minimum-wage laws, corporate taxes, all price supports and subsidies for agriculture and business, and U.S. Federal agencies including the SEC, EPA, ICC, FTC, OSHA, FBI, CIA, and DOE.[2][13] The ticket received 921,128 votes, 1.06% of the total nationwide vote,[14] the Libertarian Party national ticket's best showing to date.[15] The Koch brothers were proud of what they had accomplished. “Compared to what [the Libertarians had] gotten before,” Charles said, “and where we were as a movement or as a political/ideological point of view, that was pretty remarkable, to get 1 percent of the vote.” David H. Koch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1984, Koch founded, served as Chairman of the board of directors of, and donated to the free-market Citizens for a Sound Economy (CSE). Richard H. Fink served as its first president.[16] In 2004, CSE separated into the Americans for Prosperity Foundation and FreedomWorks. Koch continues as Chairman of the Board and gives money to the Americans for Prosperity Foundation and to a related advocacy organization, Americans for Prosperity. A Koch spokesperson issued a press release stating that the Kochs have "no ties to and have never given money to FreedomWorks"

can anyone say "wingnut"

and I think podesta is a wingnut but koch isn't in the WH, podesta is, so stick to the point, where has their influence got them? if Koch was or had a guy at the presidents elbow you'd be in full apoplexy..see how that works?

I don't care for either of the aforementioned and I don't consider them my American brethren. Done.

Neither has America's best interests in mind. If you believe they actually do, you are a cheerleader for those that want control of everything. Sad.

Forum List

Back