🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kohn Wants to End Free Speech Rights For Conservatives

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This stupid bitch is a prime example of our modern fascists hiding in the Democratic Party as liberals.

There is not one damned thing "liberal" about any of them.

CNN's Sally Kohn: I'm Happy Free Speech Is Under Assault on Campuses - Breitbart

At a free speech symposium at the University of Missouri, CNN commentator Sally Kohn argued that pro-free speech conservatives are really just afraid of the increasing desire for multiculturalism on college campuses....
Kohn argued that pro-free speech conservatives are really just afraid of “multiculturalism.”
If they feel like they can no longer speak against positive social change, good,” Kohn said of conservatives who are silenced on college campuses. “They think [diversity] is dumbing down humanity, or the greatness and exceptionalism of America. I’m happy that’s under assault.”

As long as Democrats tolerate shitbags like her as their new norm, there is always going to be increasing polarization in this nations politics until we go to real violent war with each other. She has no right to have her demands for our free speech being taken away ANYWHERE.

This stupid bitch is a prime example of our modern fascists hiding in the Democratic Party as liberals.

CNN's Sally Kohn: I'm Happy Free Speech Is Under Assault on Campuses - Breitbart

At a free speech symposium at the University of Missouri, CNN commentator Sally Kohn argued that pro-free speech conservatives are really just afraid of the increasing desire for multiculturalism on college campuses....
Kohn argued that pro-free speech conservatives are really just afraid of “multiculturalism.”
If they feel like they can no longer speak against positive social change, good,” Kohn said of conservatives who are silenced on college campuses. “They think [diversity] is dumbing down humanity, or the greatness and exceptionalism of America. I’m happy that’s under assault.”

As long as Democrats tolerate shitbags like her as their new norm, there is always going to be increasing polarization in this nations politics until we go to real violent war with each other. She has no right to have her demands for our free speech being taken away ANYWHERE.
There is a clear slice of our populace that refuses to accept that freedom of expression goes both ways; that open debate is one of the very foundations of our country, and that shutting down opposing speech goes directly against the spirit of the First Amendment, not to mention a free democracy.

They're afraid to allow opposing views, because they're not confident enough in their views. They are cowards.

There is a clear slice of our populace that refuses to accept that freedom of expression goes both ways; that open debate is one of the very foundations of our country, and that shutting down opposing speech goes directly against the spirit of the First Amendment, not to mention a free democracy.

They're afraid to allow opposing views, because they're not confident enough in their views. They are cowards.
Damn, you nailed it Mac!

:clap2::clap2:

Our democratic Republic cannot survive having all of its news filtered through the oligarchy prior to the masses reading or hearing it.

Yes it can.

What we can't survive are the mindless drones who believe the media. Even if we got rid of it, or broke it up the stupid people will still be here.

Our democratic Republic cannot survive having all of its news filtered through the oligarchy prior to the masses reading or hearing it.

Yes it can.

What we can't survive are the mindless drones who believe the media. Even if we got rid of it, or broke it up the stupid people will still be here.

Well we cant survive THAT either, but for a democratic Republic to survive it needs to have free independent and objective media so the public can be informed.

IF the Oligarchs hijack all our media then we eventually wind up with a dictatorship under the guise of a Republic similar to what happened to the Roman Republic.

You people always seem surprised, you know who these people are. You know what they are really all about. They're intolerant statist pigs.

You people always seem surprised, you know who these people are. You know what they are really all about. They're intolerant statist pigs.

I'm not sure what you are referring to here.

I think most people realize now that they are corporate shills, but do you refer to something other than just that?

Forum List

Back