Kommie Kamala

Yeah, they lie right to your face. They are anything but 'democratic' look what they did to Biden for instance. There was nothing democratic about removing him from being a candidate. No vote, no nothing. Just tyranny.
We thrive on "tyranny". Your dictator on day one could learn a lot from us, but he's dumber than a post. I don't hold that against him.

So what does that mean? Equal outcomes? Can anyone tell me anywhere you ever get equal outcomes? And what does that mean?
  • I can see equal outcomes for equal effort.
  • I can see equal outcomes for equal talent.
But do parents ever get equal outcomes for even their own kids despite equal food, equal housing, equal schooling, and equal trying? Then how can the government? When has the government ever gotten equal outcomes in anything they ever did?

So all this leaves to mean is getting equal outcomes (affirmative action) by holding back smarter, harder working, more talented people based on race, while elevating stupid, lazy, talentless people BECAUSE of their race to an equal outcome!

How would that make you feel if you were smart and hard working?

All this can end up doing is causing a failure of the nation while filling jobs and government with low skilled, untalented, inferior people.
Filling jobs and government with low skilled, untalented and inferior people has been happening for over sixty years. The Bisexual Kenyan kicked it into overdrive.

We thrive on "tyranny". Your dictator on day one could learn a lot from us, but he's dumber than a post. I don't hold that against him.
You thrive on feelings. That’s why you’re worthless and weak. It’s why you let the DNC choose your candidates for you and never fight back. Spineless useful idiots.

Forum List

Back