Krauthammer: Best GOP Field In 35 Years And We're Talking About This "Rodeo clown"

"Nativist Hatred of immigrants" is a fact of life in America since the Europeans came to the New World. Anyone who denies knows nothing of the American narrative.

There are real and valid reasons to be against the current high level of immigration and calling someone a "nativist" is nothing but a cowardly intellectually dishonest dodge to avoid defending a policy based on it's merits.

And John McCain did not run a racist campaign and the lying libs in the media who said he did were lying scum and will do the same to any republicans, "far right" or moderate as hell.
Merely in your uninformed opinion.

So, are you claiming that

a. The US has unlimited capacity to absorb unlimited numbers of under educated, low skilled immigrants?

or

b. That John McCain ran a racist campaign?

It wasn't clear to me which of my points you were disagreeing with.

"Nativist Hatred of immigrants" is a fact of life in America since the Europeans came to the New World. Anyone who denies knows nothing of the American narrative.

There are real and valid reasons to be against the current high level of immigration and calling someone a "nativist" is nothing but a cowardly intellectually dishonest dodge to avoid defending a policy based on it's merits.

And John McCain did not run a racist campaign and the lying libs in the media who said he did were lying scum and will do the same to any republicans, "far right" or moderate as hell.

a. The US has unlimited capacity to absorb unlimited numbers of under educated, low skilled immigrants?

or

Those are your words, not mine. Speak your own words.

or

Those are your words, not mine. Speak your own words.

You said something was " Merely in your uninformed opinion"

So, either you were strongly disagreeing with my statement that "There are real and valid reasons to be against the current high level of immigration and calling someone a "nativist" is nothing but a cowardly intellectually dishonest dodge to avoid defending a policy based on it's merits."

Which woudl mean that there is NO REASON to be against immigration.

For there to be no reason, that means the US can absorb all possible immigrants, easily.

OR

You were disagreeing to my post about McCain not running a racist campaign.

Which one?

You are using your words and imputing them to me.

You are name calling again.

You are cowardly. You are a troll.

And the nativists will not get what they want.

Forum List

Back