Kremlin calls Biden “senile”

Still ignoring Trump’s obvious mental decline, eh? We all know Biden‘s no Einstein, but the fact that someone is so insecure that they have to call themselves a “stable genius”, shows that Trump never approached Biden’s level and knows it.

Trumps problem was that he is just not that intelligent and is unwilling to learn.
He would not read supporting material and would not sit through detailed briefings

It was reflected in his superficial understanding of the issues

I already posted on another thread a cite to the articles that show that NATO funding by other member nations under Obumbler’s Administration was consistently low. After Trump made campaign criticisms of that concern, they finally stepped it up. And it stayed properly funded through the entirety of the Trump Term and even into the first year of Brandon’s term.

Even the secretary general of NATO publicly thanked Trump for the success of his mission to get NATO straightened out.

You can deny reality and you can lie like a rug. But you can’t conceal the truth.
What do they say when they’re not on record? That’s what I’d like to know. I doubt it would be flattering. Trump has from Day 1 been the very definition of the “Ugly American” and not well-liked in Europe.

Trumps problem was that he is just not that intelligent and is unwilling to learn.
He would not read supporting material and would not sit through detailed briefings

It was reflected in his superficial understanding of the issues
Tell us once again how Biden is on top of things.

Pooty says next week---------------> Breathing air is good!

Leftists say--------------------------> If you agree with Pooty, you are a Pooty supporter, so all Leftist collectively hold their breath and commit mass suicide.

Leftist Press that were revived against their will say---------------> Conspiracy between Pooty and GOP to exterminate Leftists was highly successful. Democracy has been lost. Rightwing conspiracy was successful, lolololol!

If far Leftists were any more phony, they would be considered Hollyweird elites. Oh wait, most of them are-)

Pooty says next week---------------> Breathing air is good!

Leftists say--------------------------> If you agree with Pooty, you are a Pooty supporter, so all Leftist collectively hold their breath and commit mass suicide.

Leftist Press that were revived against their will say---------------> Conspiracy between Pooty and GOP to exterminate Leftists was highly successful. Democracy has been lost. Rightwing conspiracy was successful, lolololol!

If far Leftists were any more phony, they would be considered Hollyweird elites. Oh wait, most of them are-)

Righties say……Putin is a Genius

What do they say when they’re not on record? That’s what I’d like to know. I doubt it would be flattering. Trump has from Day 1 been the very definition of the “Ugly American” and not well-liked in Europe.
Your libtarded, so you care what they say. In the real world, it matters a whole lot less what they think and say to each other like 3rd grade gossip girls and a vast amount more what they do. Why would anybody with a brain gives flip what the French President says or thinks?

And who lost the Republican majorities in the Senate and House, and lost the White House? The first to do so since Hoover.

Oh, yeah. Some ignorant, corrupt, senile old dude the tard herd wants to reinstall. :auiqs.jpg:
He is going to be president if he chooses to run. New poll done in the suburbs has Trump 47% Biden 38%. So Biden is going to screw your party good!

Not a deterrence? Sanctions Definition: an economic or military coercive measure adopted usually by several nations in concert for forcing a nation violating international law to desist or yield to adjudication.

Kremlin declares that the sky is “up” and the ground and the oceans are “down.” Some so-called Right wing extremists from a message board in the United States openly agreed with that Kremlin declaration. The left calls that “treason,” and claims the right wingers are therefore Putin lovers.

Film at 11:00.

Righties say……Putin is a Genius
Nope, righties say--------------> Leftists are all dumb as a box of rocks, lol! Which is kinda a sad state of affairs for rocks, if you ask me! Some people would say that-------------> Rocks are smarter than Leftists. I disagree, I believe their IQ is close, very close.

Lefty logic is great to dissect if you care to. Their positions are as weak as jello, the American people are starting to figure this out, but that is for another thread.

Last edited:
Nope, righties say--------------> Leftists are all dumb as a box of rocks, lol! Which is kinda a sad state of affairs for rocks, if you ask me! Some people would say that-------------> Rocks are smarter than Leftists. I disagree, I believe their IQ is close, very close.

Lefty logic is great to dissect if you care to. Their positions are as weak as jello, the American people are starting to figure this out, but that is for another thread.

LOL
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We are not the ones being used for Putin Propaganda

That would be our “Patriotic” Conservatives
If you think supporting Putin is patriotic

Forum List

Back