Kremlin Tower

Remember when Trump Jr. said he was only meeting with her to discuss adoptions? She now admits that the meeting was mainly about lifting the sanctions of the Magnitsky Act.

Doesn't surprise me, we've already seen his soft approach to Russia when he didn't want to impose the sanctions on Russia that Congress had passed.

Russians in the Oval Office followed by a Kremlin informant in Trump Tower meeting with Trumps team ...

The Moscow Trump Tower was probably a money laundering scheme for Russian mobsters. That’s what the Trump organization is best at, and is why Mueller filled his team with white collar crime experts

So Russian meddling = Bad
but
Mexico deep up in our democracy = Good?
Can you ignorant fools see why we laugh at you?

Remember when Trump Jr. said he was only meeting with her to discuss adoptions? She now admits that the meeting was mainly about lifting the sanctions of the Magnitsky Act.

Doesn't surprise me, we've already seen his soft approach to Russia when he didn't want to impose the sanctions on Russia that Congress had passed.
So it was something you had no business knowing and are crying now? I'm sure that isn't all the gov doesn't want you to know.

So it was something you had no business knowing and are crying now? I'm sure that isn't all the gov doesn't want you to know.

Had no business knowing? It was reported on the freaking news you nimrod. When she first met with Trump Jr. and it was reported on, she and Trump Jr. both said that their meeting was about Russian children being adopted, when in reality it was them pushing for removal of the sanctions imposed by the Magnitsky Act. And, while Russia's response to the Magnitsky Act was to ban all Americans from adopting Russian children, it wasn't about adoption.

It was about getting sanctions lifted.

And guess what? Trump has gone soft on the metal sanctions with Russia!

Had no business knowing? It was reported on the freaking news you nimrod. When she first met with Trump Jr. and it was reported on, she and Trump Jr. both said that their meeting was about Russian children being adopted, when in reality it was them pushing for removal of the sanctions imposed by the Magnitsky Act. And, while Russia's response to the Magnitsky Act was to ban all Americans from adopting Russian children, it wasn't about adoption.

They had no business knowing.

So, you're okay with Trump selling out our country to Russia?

So, you're okay with Trump selling out our country to Russia?
No one has sold the country out to Russia. Clinton sold Uranium to Russia and Obama gave Iran a fortune and paved the way for them to build nukes. And you cry about Russia. lol. You oughta be locked up.

Forum List

Back