Kris Kristofferson has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Kris Kristofferson, a legendary American singer, songwriter, and actor, passed away on March 27, 2023 at the age of 86 at his home in Maui, Hawaii.

I thought I read his Obit some time back. It was back inMarch . I got this from his web site. Unless the website fake also. You just cant trust what you see on the internet.

That Youtube channel also said that Bruce Springsteen, Dolly Parton, Clint Eastwood, Toby Keith, and many others passed away who are still with us.

It's not a truthful YouTube channel, it looks like the whole point of the channel is to fool people into thinking celebrities died.

My apologies to one of my favorite singers, Mr. Kris Kristofferson, and to all of you here. I thought the information was true, but when I did a little more research, there seem to be a hundred fake hoaxes on you tube about Mr. Kristofferson, who I hope lives on.

Kris Kristofferson, a legendary American singer, songwriter, and actor, passed away on March 27, 2023 at the age of 86 at his home in Maui, Hawaii.

I thought I read his Obit some time back. It was back inMarch . I got this from his web site. Unless the website fake also. You just cant trust what you see on the internet.

This one?

I found about 7 obits here: Kris Christopherson died? - - Video Search Results

I searched a little longer. there are no less than 50 youtubes claiming the same thing for several years, and none of it is true.

Admiral Tory is right. I'm sorry if it was an unsubstantiated hoax. My bad.
You were doing what you thought best! We figured it out, so all is good!

Earlier today, on one of my Navy Facebook pages, they posted a picture of the USS Maine battleship dated 1903. It was too bad that in sank in 1897!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back