Krugman: a household is different because it cant print money!!!

Dude..men don't call other men, dear...unless of course you are a fruit.

dear, as liberal you're supposed to be very very sensitive about offending gays. If there are any on here they will be put off at your
very illberal pejorative: fruit!

Second? The gold standard is for the birds. It doesn't function anymore.

If i said it functioned I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away once again with your liberal strawman between your legs.

:lol:

First off..I "tolerate" most everything..doesn't mean I have to like it.

Secondly..like I posted..which is correct..we "functionally" do not peg our currency against the gold in Fort Knox. It hasn't even had an audit since 1953.

It more appropriate to say the value of our currency is pegged against our economy at large. It's pretty much how the rest of the world does it.

Secondly..like I posted..which is correct..we "functionally" do not peg our currency against the gold in Fort Knox. It hasn't even had an audit since 1953.

If i said we pegged against gold I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away once again with your liberal strawman between your legs.

If i said we pegged against gold I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away once again with your liberal strawman between your legs.

Yeah..you posted that.

And since you are the big economic expert.

Spill it.

This ought to be good.

Yeah..you posted that.

And since you are the big economic expert.

Spill it.

This ought to be good.

dear, you clean forgot to say what "it" is????????????????????????

Forum List

Back