Kudos To Sarah Sanders

The commiecrats here ain't bright enough to get this, but two face-to-face meetings with Dung gave the CIA a treasure-trove of information on Kim Chi Dung. What kind of health is he in? How does he react to a more powerful leader in his presence? How he interacts with his entourage and his mannerisms in meetings and at a meal. We've never seen him in person....few have and the spooks have no doubt changed his profile considerably after the two meetings.

Now you're just grasping at straws. Got any links to back up your bullshit?

I'll let you know when I want your opinion and that time ain't now or ever, loser.

Just what I thought. More crap you pulled outta your ass, hoping it's true.

Hmmmmm....must be free internet night at the community libraries.....(clicks off shit-magnet).

I couldn't put up with the crap the weasels throw at her without leaping from behind the lecturn, whipping out a can of pepper spray and letting the whole pack of freaks have it....the whole can.. In today's press conference, some bottle blonde with angry eyes and a snide, creaky voice asked: "Did the Chinese president not schedule a meeting at Mar A Lago because he considers the president.....(get this)....not a reliable negotiating partner"? Think for a moment about past presidents dealing with the Hermit Kingdom. Think for a moment that Trump has made the only progress ever made with a Dung family dictator. Think for a moment about the lavish praise the Rat leaders gave Trump for walking away from the Hanoi meeting. And then caught themselves and smugly called Dung the "winner" of that meeting. And little Jimmy Acosta gave himself 3 moronic questions/opinions after being told another reporter had been called on....Jimmy had a lot of pent-up energy from standing outside the White House, with that punch-worthy face staring in the camera, lying like the wee punk he is for CNN. Poor Sarah....she must have to take a shower after twenty minutes with that trash. :doubt:

b3aubpcqsyfcy3uujmwh.png

Calm down...you sound like Trump after too much caffeinated Coke.

And I suggest you stop getting your news/facts from the MSM or rightwing sources.

Oh, and maybe learn what a 'paragraph' is.

Last edited:
I couldn't put up with the crap the weasels throw at her without leaping from behind the lecturn, whipping out a can of pepper spray and letting the whole pack of freaks have it....the whole can.. In today's press conference, some bottle blonde with angry eyes and a snide, creaky voice asked: "Did the Chinese president not schedule a meeting at Mar A Lago because he considers the president.....(get this)....not a reliable negotiating partner"? Think for a moment about past presidents dealing with the Hermit Kingdom. Think for a moment that Trump has made the only progress ever made with a Dung family dictator. Think for a moment about the lavish praise the Rat leaders gave Trump for walking away from the Hanoi meeting. And then caught themselves and smugly called Dung the "winner" of that meeting. And little Jimmy Acosta gave himself 3 moronic questions/opinions after being told another reporter had been called on....Jimmy had a lot of pent-up energy from standing outside the White House, with that punch-worthy face staring in the camera, lying like the wee punk he is for CNN. Poor Sarah....she must have to take a shower after twenty minutes with that trash. :doubt:

b3aubpcqsyfcy3uujmwh.png

Calm down...you sound like Trump after too much caffeinated Coke.

And I suggest you stop getting your news/facts from the MSM or rightwing sources.

Paragraphs require some amount of self control.

A second paragraph OP is a death sentence on a political board....if anybody read your gibberish you'd know that.

Lol...guess again pal. You think I am wasting my time wading into some giant paragraphic mess like yours was? No chance.
I read two sentences, glanced at one or two others and then stopped.
If you can't be bothered to learn what a paragraph is, I can't be bothered to read your blather.

And 'jibberish' means 'unintelligible or meaningless'.

Exactly which post did I make that you are saying was impossible to understand? Obviously not the one above or you would not have been able to answer it.
Sheesh.

Learn what words mean before you use them and you won't sound so ignorant.

b3aubpcqsyfcy3uujmwh.png
Like all people of integrity, she finds the leftist fake media nauseating and not worth while to engage.

Poor Trump. There he was at one of his Nurembergish rallies, awarding himself the golden Nobel Peace Prize medal for his lovefest with a commie.

And now it has turned out to be a foil wrapped chocolate coin.

Trump is many things, poor is not one of them.

It's a real wonder to me why the preacher's daughter doesn't break out in boils having to cover for all the President's lies, false witness, and adultery.

Because that doesn’t actually happen. LOL.

Has she ever defended crowd sizes for not reason what so ever other than defendning egos?

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

What is “defendning”?

Interesting. I really don't give a half a fart in a hurricane about what you think.

So stay out of my threads.....simple enough eh, dumbass?

Look! It's another one who needs to think of something here as "his". USMB nutbags have so little self esteem that they take these threads very seriously.

Do ya count "thanks" and "funnies" too?

It's a real wonder to me why the preacher's daughter doesn't break out in boils having to cover for all the President's lies, false witness, and adultery.

Has she ever defended crowd sizes for not reason what so ever other than defendning egos?

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

What is “defendning”?

People of normal or above intelligence call that a typo. What's your excuse?

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

What is “defendning”?

People of normal or above intelligence call that a typo. What's your excuse?

“For not reason”? One I get. Multiple means you’re a moron. Or drunk.

Forum List

Back