Kudos To Sarah Sanders

Has she ever defended crowd sizes for not reason what so ever other than defendning egos?

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

What is “defendning”?

People of normal or above intelligence call that a typo. What's your excuse?

“For not reason”? One I get. Multiple means you’re a moron. Or drunk.

Yeah, both typos. Go figure. Oh, wait, you obviously can't.

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

What is “defendning”?

OK so what the hell was the question again?

What is “defendning”?

Can you give me an example of making a mountain out of a mole hill so that you can feel better about yourself?

What is “defendning”?

Can you give me an example of making a mountain out of a mole hill so that you can feel better about yourself?

Sure. Tom Brady deflates footballs so that’s why he wins. Only an idiot would believe that. Mountain out of a molehill and disproved.

Sure. Tom Brady deflates footballs so that’s why he wins. Only an idiot would believe that. Mountain out of a molehill and disproved.

Neat, I'll just pretend you didn't get the jest of my question but we both know you did.

I couldn't put up with the crap the weasels throw at her without leaping from behind the lecturn, whipping out a can of pepper spray and letting the whole pack of freaks have it....the whole can.. In today's press conference, some bottle blonde with angry eyes and a snide, creaky voice asked: "Did the Chinese president not schedule a meeting at Mar A Lago because he considers the president.....(get this)....not a reliable negotiating partner"? Think for a moment about past presidents dealing with the Hermit Kingdom. Think for a moment that Trump has made the only progress ever made with a Dung family dictator. Think for a moment about the lavish praise the Rat leaders gave Trump for walking away from the Hanoi meeting. And then caught themselves and smugly called Dung the "winner" of that meeting. And little Jimmy Acosta gave himself 3 moronic questions/opinions after being told another reporter had been called on....Jimmy had a lot of pent-up energy from standing outside the White House, with that punch-worthy face staring in the camera, lying like the wee punk he is for CNN. Poor Sarah....she must have to take a shower after twenty minutes with that trash. :doubt:

b3aubpcqsyfcy3uujmwh.png
Sarah Sanders is a horrible bitch who better pray she’s wrong about her religious beliefs

Neat, I'll just pretend you didn't get the jest of my question but we both know you did.

Dude, you’re incoherent. I gave You a perfect example. You’re a whacko eh?

Fantastic. Let me know when you spot the next tpyo.

Have you undergone a Genital mutilation?

Have you?

Have you?

It's a real wonder to me why the preacher's daughter doesn't break out in boils having to cover for all the President's lies, false witness, and adultery.

Because that doesn’t actually happen. LOL.

Has she ever defended crowd sizes for not reason what so ever other than defendning egos?

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

The commiecrats here ain't bright enough to get this, but two face-to-face meetings with Dung gave the CIA a treasure-trove of information on Kim Chi Dung. What kind of health is he in? How does he react to a more powerful leader in his presence? How he interacts with his entourage and his mannerisms in meetings and at a meal. We've never seen him in person....few have and the spooks have no doubt changed his profile considerably after the two meetings.
Democrats will always be on the communist side. Hating America makes them soul mates.

Have you?

Have you?

It's a real wonder to me why the preacher's daughter doesn't break out in boils having to cover for all the President's lies, false witness, and adultery.

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

Yep, it's a totally normal day at USMB.

You still here? Isn’t recess over?

I wouldn't. know. I bet you have that schedule memorized.

Have you?

Have you?

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

Yo..............OT..................each and every male who has been circumcised has undergone a genital mutilation when their foreskin was removed.

Why would I have your schedule memorized?

Have you?

Have you?

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

Yo..............OT..................each and every male who has been circumcised has undergone a genital mutilation when their foreskin was removed.

Different for men

I feel safe in that you don't

I feel safe in that you don't

Then why did you ask me if I had it memorized? Drunk much? LMaO

Have you?

Have you?

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

Different for men

No, it is still genital mutilation. The penis (genitals) has it's foreskin removed (mutilated).

Have you?

Have you?

Holy drunk post, Bat Man

Has she?

Different for men

No, it is still genital mutilation. The penis (genitals) has it's foreskin removed (mutilated).

It is different for men. Stop it. You’re just playing coy. Sorry about your foreskin and the fact that women are grossed out by it.

Forum List

Back