Kushner refuses to say he will contact FBI if Russians want another meeting

Donald John Trump-USA

Barack Huessein Sortero Obama-not even ONE of them remotely USA

Oh, yes. More of that USMB racism we all know about.
Waaaayyyycist
You need to modernize yourself like the rest of your ilk because racism has played itself out and Russians is the new libbie vogue.

I'm not the racist who thinks the confederacy was some noble states rights freedom-fest. But yeah, I agree, racism is old.

He also said Trump wasn't a racist but had a difficult time saying birtherism isn't racist.

He also said Trump wasn't a racist but had a difficult time saying birtherism isn't racist.

How is 'birtherism' racist?

Expecting a black candidate to go above and beyond to prove his citizenship is racist. But it didn't end there, his proof and the facts weren't accepted so he eventually provided his long form birth certificate which was then called by many to be a forgery.

What was Kushner's answer?

no idea what Kushners answer was.

but...

Did you complain that people saying McCain wasn't a citizen, because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, or against those that claimed Cruz wasn't a citizen because he was born in Canada?

I remember threads on both, with claims they weren't eligible to be president.

Birtherism, by itself, is not racist.

I'm glad you brought up McCain and Cruz. No, they didn't face anywhere near the amount of shit that Obama did. It was not even close.

You're a mod on this biased conservative wingnut site, how many threads were started about McCain and Cruz as compared to Obama? How many demands were there for either to jump through hoops?

No, they didn't face anywhere near the amount of shit that Obama did. It was not even close.

Mostly because Cruz didn't get the nomination, and Palin took up the majority of the insults needed to derail McCain.

But, you didn't answer the question.

How is Birtherism racist.

Because he is black?

I just pointed out 2 cases where 'birtherism' would have made more sense.

But, keep spewing what your masters tell you.

it adds to the entertainment value of the board.

Expecting a black candidate to go above and beyond to prove his citizenship is racist. But it didn't end there, his proof and the facts weren't accepted so he eventually provided his long form birth certificate which was then called by many to be a forgery.

but...

Did you complain that people saying McCain wasn't a citizen, because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, or against those that claimed Cruz wasn't a citizen because he was born in Canada?

I'm glad you brought up McCain and Cruz. No, they didn't face anywhere near the amount of shit that Obama did. It was not even close.

You're a mod on this biased conservative wingnut site, how many threads were started about McCain and Cruz as compared to Obama? How many demands were there for either to jump through hoops?

No, they didn't face anywhere near the amount of shit that Obama did. It was not even close.

Mostly because Cruz didn't get the nomination, and Palin took up the majority of the insults needed to derail McCain.

Because he is black?

I did answer it. And a couple of actual racists chimed in to push the message home. But you don't see racism.

The 1st meeting was a set-up attempt by Obama and the FBI:

Obama himself 1st had to override his DHS' ban on the Russian lawyer from entering the country
The FBI knew / when / where the meeting would be held and had electronic surveillance in place
Obama's own personal ex-CIA Russian interpreter was in the room
The Russian Lawyer met with Fusion GPS the day before, day of, and day after the meeting

Kushner said once he learned the meeting was not about Russian adoptions - approx. 15 minutes into the meeting - he texted his secretary directing her to call him to give him an excuse that something had come up and to leave.
-- Whether Kushner was / is telling the truth or even if he just 'sensed' / 'smelled' the set-up, the FBI's phone records pulled showed Kushner did text his secretary and that she did call just as he had said.

NO POLITICAL OPPOSITION REASEARCH / INFORMAITON ON HILLARY EXCHANGED HANDS, AND KUSHNER LEFT WITHOUT ANY (Compared to Hillary having actually paid a foreign spy working with Russians for a Russian-authored counter-intelligence operation dossier on Trump...)...

Again with the SELECTIVE PARTISAN OUTRAGE.....

Diane Feinstein was caught harboring a Chinese spy for DECADES in her midst / on her team - giving him / the Chinese God-knows-what/how-much information, and there wasn't even an investigation into Feinstein...

Again, Hillary Clinton was proven to have paid a Trump-hating foreign spy who was working FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians for a Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence Dossier that both she and the Obama administration used illegally to attempt to alter the 2016 election, and she was never investigated for doing so.

SERIOUSLY...

:wtf:?!?!

but...

Because he is black?

I did answer it. And a couple of actual racists chimed in to push the message home. But you don't see racism.

oh, I see racism.

seen it for over half a century.

but not where birtherism is concerned.

"I don't know": Kushner unsure if he'd alert FBI if Russians request another meeting

What a Den of Snakes. They are already sending signals to Putin...."PLEASE SEND ALL THE HELP YOU CAN!"
Maybe he can catch a flight over that way next time Kerry goes to meet the Mullahs.... :p

DIVERT....EXCUSE ...DENY
Again, another comment relevant to this discussion, one that your exposed hypocritical selective outrage seeks to avoid.

but...

Because he is black?

oh, I see racism.

Right, who are the non racist birthers? Not some token, name the vast number, start with the members on this board.

but...

Because he is black?

oh, I see racism.

Right, who are the non racist birthers? Not some token, name the vast number, start with the members on this board.

Little girl, I don't even understand that comment.

you seem to be upset a black man was attacked over the place of his birth.

somehow, in your imagination, that makes it racist.

yet pass off that someone of Spanish descent, and the son of a Navy Admiral, were also attacked over the subject of their birthplace.

I guess stupidity and partisanship are your only excuses.

Because he is black?

oh, I see racism.

yet pass off that someone of Spanish descent, and the son of a Navy Admiral, were also attacked over the subject of their birthplace.

It's very simple little gerble, who are the non-racist birthers? If it's not a racist conspiracy theory then you should be able to name all the non-racist birthers on this board and there should be many.

I bet The FBI will hang up on you if you try to report the KGB is trying to contact you....
Neat! Except, in what the rest of us call "reality", the FBI very specifically asked the trump team to contact them, in this scenario. And they didn't. Because they are scumbags.

Because he is black?

oh, I see racism.

It's very simple little gerble, who are the non-racist birthers? If it's not a racist conspiracy theory then you should be able to name all the non-racist birthers on this board and there should be many.

f it's not a racist conspiracy theory

it's not.

and Cruz and McCain prove you wrong.

pull your head out of your ass.

oh, I see racism.

it's not.

They don't prove me wrong. Who are the non-racist birthers? Name them.

Even Kushner thought it was racist.

oh, I see racism.

it's not.

no surprise there.

it's not.

no surprise there.

on second thought, here's the interview.

Kushner says Trump isn't racist, but 'I wasn't involved' in birther conspiracy

where did he say it was racist?

it's not.

no surprise there.

on second thought, here's the interview.

Kushner says Trump isn't racist, but 'I wasn't involved' in birther conspiracy

where did he say it was racist?

Oh, that's right, he couldn't answer the question which is even funnier, it's very simple. Birtherism, racist or not? He couldn't answer it which in and of itself is the answer. Kind of like you who can't list the multitudes of birthers who are not racist. Kind of tells us what we need to know.

"I don't know": Kushner unsure if he'd alert FBI if Russians request another meeting

What a Den of Snakes. They are already sending signals to Putin...."PLEASE SEND ALL THE HELP YOU CAN!"
You know that it's entirely legal to meet with Russia, correct?

You also realize that not every meeting that occurs between government officials is actually your business, correct?

Were you born stupid, or are you just trans-stupid?

Are you shooting Heroin again and blowing dirty homeless illegals for drug money again.

I told you to get a life months ago.

Why do you hate black babies? Why do you want to exterminate The Black Race?

Why does The Democrat Party support Genocide of Black People?

Forum List

Back