Kushner refuses to say he will contact FBI if Russians want another meeting

"I don't know": Kushner unsure if he'd alert FBI if Russians request another meeting

What a Den of Snakes. They are already sending signals to Putin...."PLEASE SEND ALL THE HELP YOU CAN!"

I thought that anyone with a security clearance is required to report any foreign agent who attempts to contact them.

Not to the FBI and not immediately.
Just a report that has to be filled out from time to time.

And how do you know who the agents are?
Do they have secret decoder rings?

Read the transcript to Kushner's interview. His answers are like those of a nine year old....now we know why he is kept away from the press...

"I don't know": Kushner unsure if he'd alert FBI if Russians request another meeting

What a Den of Snakes. They are already sending signals to Putin...."PLEASE SEND ALL THE HELP YOU CAN!"

I thought that anyone with a security clearance is required to report any foreign agent who attempts to contact them.

They're the ones swilling vodka.

What it tells us that John McCain drank vodka with Hillary Clinton - CNN

It figures that Hillary hits the heavy stuff.
And all this time muppets thought she was having a stroke!.......:booze:

In other words, you don't have a shred of proof that birthers are racists
Of course I do. For one, never before have these frauds demanded to see anyones birth certificate. They did this because obama is brown. Period. Second, they supported the unanimous vote to grant mccain eligibility, even though he was not technichally eligible. Quite the contrast. Third, they showed great overlap with the tea party, another clear front for racists.

What...you have another doctored photo like the one of Pelosi that trump pushed out?

Repubs are good at that....huh?

Of course I do. For one, never before have these frauds demanded to see anyones birth certificate. They did this because obama is brown. Period.

Never before have a candidate's origins been so suspicious. Your suspicions are baseless

Second, they supported the unanimous vote to grant mccain eligibility, even though he was not technichally eligible. Quite the contrast.

Technically, he was elligable.

Third, they showed great overlap with the tea party, another clear front for racists.

Sorry, dumbass, but there isn't a hint of racism in the TEA party.

What...you have another doctored photo like the one of Pelosi that trump pushed out?

Repubs are good at that....huh?

I'm talking about Hillary, TDS boi, not Pelosi.

Of course I do. For one, never before have these frauds demanded to see anyones birth certificate. They did this because obama is brown. Period.

Never before have a candidate's origins been so suspicious. Your suspicions are baseless

Second, they supported the unanimous vote to grant mccain eligibility, even though he was not technichally eligible. Quite the contrast.

Third, they showed great overlap with the tea party, another clear front for racists.

The Tea Party? Haven't they been on vacation for the last 2 1/2 years? Were they the budget hawks that fought against budget deficits?

Or do they only crawl out from under their rocks during a Democratic administration? The trump Regime is running record deficits during a good economy.....and NOTHING....Not a Peep from the Tea Party...

Are they dead. Could it be that the Tea Party is just a group of Republican hypocrite? Could it?

No racists in the Tea Party? Right....

How Racial Threat Has Galvanized the Tea Party

The Tea Party? Haven't they been on vacation for the last 2 1/2 years? Were they the budget hawks that fought against budget deficits?

Or do they only crawl out from under their rocks during a Democratic administration? The trump Regime is running record deficits during a good economy.....and NOTHING....Not a Peep from the Tea Party...

Are they dead. Could it be that the Tea Party is just a group of Republican hypocrite? Could it?
I thought we were discussing birthers and racism.

Communist propaganda.

Communist propaganda.

Coward...

I thought we were discussing birthers and racism.

So...the Tea Party is dead?

Forum List

Back