KY rep Dan Johnson commits suicide

let a Higher Law Judge all of us

So, that's your answer:

Whoever God decides deserves that, deserves it. Except for people who commit suicide, of course. They may not necessarily deserve it. Or wait, you also said they do, as God decides and grants them that suffering. I'm confused... which is it?

you confused me too....with your answer there:confused-84: :laugh:

do not understand a thing you say:dunno:

"A Kentucky lawmaker who was accused of sexually assaulting a former member of his church reportedly killed himself on Wednesday,.

State Rep. Dan Johnson, who gained infamy when he compared Barack Obama and his wife to monkeys, shot himself on a bridge in Mt. Washington, according to Kentucky’s WDBR.com.

Maranda Richmond, a friend of Johnson’s daughter, claimed he assaulted her in the basement of his house on Jan. 1, 2013, according to the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting.

Johnson appeared to post a note on his Facebook page preceding the suicide."
I hope the fucker died slowly and painfully.

This is what is wrong with our nation

"A Kentucky lawmaker who was accused of sexually assaulting a former member of his church reportedly killed himself on Wednesday,.

State Rep. Dan Johnson, who gained infamy when he compared Barack Obama and his wife to monkeys, shot himself on a bridge in Mt. Washington, according to Kentucky’s WDBR.com.

Maranda Richmond, a friend of Johnson’s daughter, claimed he assaulted her in the basement of his house on Jan. 1, 2013, according to the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting.

Johnson appeared to post a note on his Facebook page preceding the suicide."

This is what is wrong with our nation
Him calling the Obamas monkeys is whats wrong with this nation.

"witch hunt" is a lame cop-out for the public scrutiny of law makers.

the man put himself in the public spotlight then he just "couldn't take it" when he was exposed to the light of public scrutiny... it's sad, but it is what it is.

So, that's your answer:

Whoever God decides deserves that, deserves it. Except for people who commit suicide, of course. They may not necessarily deserve it. Or wait, you also said they do, as God decides and grants them that suffering. I'm confused... which is it?

You say Johnson did not deserve this suffering. Johnson committed suicide. You say those who do this are visited suffering you can not even name. Who decides that committers of suicide are visited this suffering?

If the investigative reporting on him, that has been published almost daily is real journalism, sounds like he’s had some problems with reality and fantasyhood for awhile. The last piece I saw was dated yesterday.
If I am innocent, I will fight. If I am accused of something I am ashamed of and believe their is no way out... well.

yes

but human beings are NOT supposed to take their lives...that is THE ONE thing humans will not do

if they are fools and do it

the consequences are so horrific...I do not have any words in space or time to define it!

that's all
Maybe he deserves those things.
Maybe. Or maybe it was a witch hunt. Hard to judge from the sidelines.

feeble human beings should not judge other human beings like them

let a Higher Law Judge all of us.....ALL of us!

then....what do I know...a grain in the sand
Agree to a point. Man made laws are needed. I should not be able to bash two babies heads together until their death for profit. He will suffer the lake of fire, but the fallen human part of me wants satisfaction now.

Lovely. And some day you may know the same.
No I wont. I would never punk out and commit suicide like this bitch made punk did.
I have come close but I could never do it to the people who love me. Imagine how much more hopeless a person must be who could. Only a sociopath would and they have far too much ego to off themselves.
Now you see why I say its cowardly? Shows a complete lack compassion for those that lean on your presence. Its one thing to end it to stop suffering, everyone can prepare for it, but to just up and do it because you are only thinking of yourself is cowardly.
I guess I see it as desperation...things are so dark you can not see anything else.

Well...no. I disagree...suicide is an act of someone who sees no way out in that moment and it only takes a moment :(
No. If youre crazy there is no telling what youre thinking. If youre just a coward you are only thinking of yourself. This racist was just thinking about himself.
Why would you say that based solely on his politics?
Educated guess. Racists tend to be cowards.
Mental illness knows no ideology....:(
He knew he was a republican. Thats why he called the Obamas monkeys.

And the left called Bush chimp names all the time

So, that's your answer:

You say Johnson did not deserve this suffering. Johnson committed suicide. You say those who do this are visited suffering you can not even name. Who decides that committers of suicide are visited this suffering?

Nobody should take their own lives

that's against the Law

that's my position on this

No. If youre crazy there is no telling what youre thinking. If youre just a coward you are only thinking of yourself. This racist was just thinking about himself.
Why would you say that based solely on his politics?
Educated guess. Racists tend to be cowards.
Mental illness knows no ideology....:(
He knew he was a republican. Thats why he called the Obamas monkeys.

And the left called Bush chimp names all the time
What does that have to do with anything?

This kind of death should shock the fakers right out of their pantyhose. With today's leftists it won't even be a ripple.

Perhaps the unjustly accused will not kill themselves but visit punishent where it belongs. That might stop the madness.

This kind of death should shock the fakers right out of their pantyhose. With today's leftists it won't even be a ripple.

Perhaps the unjustly accused will not kill themselves but visit punishent where it belongs. That might stop the madness.
Or perhaps the righteously accused will just off themselves like this one did.

why do you imagine he was unjustly accused??

Lovely. And some day you may know the same.
No I wont. I would never punk out and commit suicide like this bitch made punk did.
I have come close but I could never do it to the people who love me. Imagine how much more hopeless a person must be who could. Only a sociopath would and they have far too much ego to off themselves.
Now you see why I say its cowardly? Shows a complete lack compassion for those that lean on your presence. Its one thing to end it to stop suffering, everyone can prepare for it, but to just up and do it because you are only thinking of yourself is cowardly.
I guess I see it as desperation...things are so dark you can not see anything else.
That must be rough. I cant imagine things being that bad.

So, that's your answer:

Nobody should take their own lives

that's against the Law

that's my position on this
I know, but I have to ask again: Who decides that ALL people who commit suicide are visited these sufferings?

Answer: God

Yet, you say that Johnson does not deserve these sufferings. In fact, I think you think NOBODY deserves this, per your most recent statements. How do you reconcile this moral crisis with an absolutely "good" god? Just chalk it up to ignorance on our part? "Can't know God's plan!"....?

Or perhaps the righteously accused will just off themselves like this one did.
When a few of these women end up with their brains all over the sidewalk, the me too flu won't be so attractive.

Women are going to ultimately pay a terrible price for wanting to be part of the crowd. Mass hysteria always ends up like that.

Forum List

Back