KY rep Dan Johnson commits suicide

This kind of death should shock the fakers right out of their pantyhose. With today's leftists it won't even be a ripple.

Perhaps the unjustly accused will not kill themselves but visit punishent where it belongs. That might stop the madness.

why do you imagine he was unjustly accused??
cause in her mind republicans dont do things like that.
Brilliant. You always claim to know just what I'm thinking.

I know what you think. Your mind runs to how much you wish you were white and between a white woman's legs. You have a secret desire to be a tampon.
Yeah. I wish I was white. :laugh:

I see you avoided answering the question and deflected. So tell us why you assume he was unjustly accused?
We are what God has made us.

If you disagree with what you are you are disagreeing with God.

Philosophically speaking your are in dissonance with your creator.

The best thing is make the best out of what God has given you.
God blessed me by making me Black. Why in the world would I want to be white?

I would never disagree with what I am. I feel lucky to be Black.

I dont have to make the best out of anything. I am the best.

"A Kentucky lawmaker who was accused of sexually assaulting a former member of his church reportedly killed himself on Wednesday,.

State Rep. Dan Johnson, who gained infamy when he compared Barack Obama and his wife to monkeys, shot himself on a bridge in Mt. Washington, according to Kentucky’s WDBR.com.

Maranda Richmond, a friend of Johnson’s daughter, claimed he assaulted her in the basement of his house on Jan. 1, 2013, according to the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting.

Johnson appeared to post a note on his Facebook page preceding the suicide."
I hope the fucker died slowly and painfully.

This is what is wrong with our nation
Him calling the Obamas monkeys is whats wrong with this nation.
meh, I've heard folks call Bush a chimp and Trump an Orange Cheeto.

Folks need to grow some thicker skin.

Wishing such evil thoughts on people for that? We should always strive to be better than the vileness of those we loath.

Suicide is an attempt at escape.

I have read of WW1 colonels who after sacrificing most of their men with futile assaults against fortified German position ended up committing suicide later after the war.

There must be some kind of issue of a consciousness of guilt involved in all this.
He knew what his family was going to be put through.

Did you read the complaint of his 2012 wrongdoing? His life and career would be destroyed over an unproven and unprovable accusation. His wife would be dragged through the dirt because of a 5 year old unprovable claim.

"A Kentucky lawmaker who was accused of sexually assaulting a former member of his church reportedly killed himself on Wednesday,.

State Rep. Dan Johnson, who gained infamy when he compared Barack Obama and his wife to monkeys, shot himself on a bridge in Mt. Washington, according to Kentucky’s WDBR.com.

Maranda Richmond, a friend of Johnson’s daughter, claimed he assaulted her in the basement of his house on Jan. 1, 2013, according to the Kentucky Center for Investigative Reporting.

Wishing such evil thoughts on people for that? We should always strive to be better than the vileness of those we loath.
What does calling a Bush a chimp and Drumpf a cheeto have to do with this racist calling the Obamas monkeys?

Suicide is an attempt at escape.

I have read of WW1 colonels who after sacrificing most of their men with futile assaults against fortified German position ended up committing suicide later after the war.

There must be some kind of issue of a consciousness of guilt involved in all this.
He knew what his family was going to be put through.

Did you read the complaint of his 2012 wrongdoing? His life and career would be destroyed over an unproven and unprovable accusation. His wife would be dragged through the dirt because of a 5 year old unprovable claim.
Thats what rightfully happens when you molest a child and dont admit to it. Your family suffers more than need be.

This kind of death should shock the fakers right out of their pantyhose. With today's leftists it won't even be a ripple.

Perhaps the unjustly accused will not kill themselves but visit punishent where it belongs. That might stop the madness.
Or perhaps the righteously accused will just off themselves like this one did.
When a few of these women end up with their brains all over the sidewalk, the me too flu won't be so attractive.

Women are going to ultimately pay a terrible price for wanting to be part of the crowd. Mass hysteria always ends up like that.
So women. Should shut up and put up?
Tipsy is accustomed to being dominated and think all women should just submit.

What does calling a Bush a chimp and Drumpf a cheeto have to do with this racist calling the Obamas monkeys?

Sorry, I wasn't aware he was a racist, I thought he was only partisan.

What evidence do you have that he was racist?

When a few of these women end up with their brains all over the sidewalk, the me too flu won't be so attractive.

Women are going to ultimately pay a terrible price for wanting to be part of the crowd. Mass hysteria always ends up like that.

Tipsy is a guy?

I thought Tipsy was a crazy cat lady. Ooops, my bad. :oops:

Sorry, I wasn't aware he was a racist, I thought he was only partisan.

What evidence do you have that he was racist?
You mean besides calling the Obamas monkeys?

Tipsy is a guy?

I thought Tipsy was a crazy cat lady. Ooops, my bad. :oops:
She is a crazy cat lady. She just likes being tied up and whipped among other things.

The purge is coming if things go as planned. Democrats and Republicans alike that have been compromised are going down for the count. The plan to take down the deep state operatives of the shadow government (that was complicit in the killing of Kennedy) was put together twenty five years ago by the white hats within the alphabet agencies and the military industrial complex. 4,200 sealed indictments are to be served and that was last count....it may be even higher now.

Donald Trump was put in place to be the face of this purge because he had the name, ego and desire to rid us of this parasitic blight on humanity that has made us all debt slaves while our children were being bought and sold on the black market. A child (mostly little boys) goes for anywhere from 50 to 100K depending on his features. Pizzagate is was just the tip of the iceberg. The number of politicians that have been outed as sex predators as well as powerful people in Hollywood is just the beginning. Google "Conspiracy Of Silence"....Google "Jimmy Savile, Parliament". Google former FBI Ted Gunderson, Google "Gary Caradori", Google "Rusty Nelson", Google "Colonel Michael Aquino, Temple Of Set".........Google "The Presidio Case".

The purge is coming if things go as planned. Democrats and Republicans alike that have been compromised are going down for the count. The plan to take down the deep state operatives of the shadow government (that was complicit in the killing of Kennedy) was put together twenty five years ago by the white hats within the alphabet agencies and the military industrial complex. 4,200 sealed indictments are to be served and that was last count....it may be even higher now.

Donald Trump was put in place to be the face of this purge because he had the name, ego and desire to rid us of this parasitic blight on humanity that has made us all debt slaves while our children were being bought and sold on the black market. A child (mostly little boys) goes for anywhere from 50 to 100K depending on his features. Pizzagate is was just the tip of the iceberg. The number of politicians that have been outed as sex predators as well as powerful people in Hollywood is just the beginning. Google "Conspiracy Of Silence"....Google "Jimmy Savile, Parliament". Google former FBI Ted Gunderson, Google "Gary Caradori", Google "Rusty Nelson", Google "Colonel Michael Aquino, Temple Of Set".........Google "The Presidio Case".
Because, contrails.

Because, contrails.

These are "contrails"????? Do tell?????

14088453_1583908955246351_4582717209039535041_n.png
11329837_1654176531468700_4213007065648290327_n.jpg
14183711_1586996388270941_3843585490095024854_n.jpg

Because, contrails.

These are "contrails"????? Do tell?????

View attachment 165867 View attachment 165868 View attachment 165869
*sigh*

Yes Dale, those are contrails.

I find myself really conflicted on accusations and lack of due process. One as a woman who knows this crap goes on....

Two as someone who also knows that witchhunts can and do occur.

Remember strange fruit?

I remember reading about a couple who ran a daycare. They were accused of child molestation. Child psychiatrists jumped on it and went beyond the bounds of acceptable science. In the end they were eventually exhonorated but their lives were ruined. They were forever hounded by the “where there is smoke there is fire” judgement. I think the man committed suicide.

So I don’t really know where to stand on this.
That was the McMartin Preschool case. I worked with the investigator on that case, Paul Bynum. It wasn't just the McMartin family, more than 300 people were accused of child molestation in the South Bay.

One of my clients was a 60 year old woman who came here from Pennsylvania to visit her sister. She was in California less than an hour before a child said "that lady hurt me." and she was arrested.
That hysteria was horrible. People had their homes destroyed looking for secret tunnels.

That's what this reminds me of.

I find myself really conflicted on accusations and lack of due process. One as a woman who knows this crap goes on....

Two as someone who also knows that witchhunts can and do occur.

Remember strange fruit?

I remember reading about a couple who ran a daycare. They were accused of child molestation. Child psychiatrists jumped on it and went beyond the bounds of acceptable science. In the end they were eventually exhonorated but their lives were ruined. They were forever hounded by the “where there is smoke there is fire” judgement. I think the man committed suicide.

So I don’t really know where to stand on this.
That was the McMartin Preschool case. I worked with the investigator on that case, Paul Bynum. It wasn't just the McMartin family, more than 300 people were accused of child molestation in the South Bay.

One of my clients was a 60 year old woman who came here from Pennsylvania to visit her sister. She was in California less than an hour before a child said "that lady hurt me." and she was arrested.
That hysteria was horrible. People had their homes destroyed looking for secret tunnels.

That's what this reminds me of.
But the other side is...it DOES occur and girls and women are pressured into silence.

Because, contrails.

Here are some more (snicker) "contrails"......

chemtrails_pix5.jpg
chemtrails_pix8.jpg
contrails_nasa_big.jpg

why do you imagine he was unjustly accused??
cause in her mind republicans dont do things like that.
Brilliant. You always claim to know just what I'm thinking.

I know what you think. Your mind runs to how much you wish you were white and between a white woman's legs. You have a secret desire to be a tampon.
Yeah. I wish I was white. :laugh:

I see you avoided answering the question and deflected. So tell us why you assume he was unjustly accused?
I looked up the article and read the original complaint. It was mythic. In a rational world he could have fought it and won. This is not a rational world. Once the accusation is made nothing else is permitted.

Forum List

Back