KY rep Dan Johnson commits suicide

I find myself really conflicted on accusations and lack of due process. One as a woman who knows this crap goes on....

Two as someone who also knows that witchhunts can and do occur.

Remember strange fruit?

I remember reading about a couple who ran a daycare. They were accused of child molestation. Child psychiatrists jumped on it and went beyond the bounds of acceptable science. In the end they were eventually exhonorated but their lives were ruined. They were forever hounded by the “where there is smoke there is fire” judgement. I think the man committed suicide.

So I don’t really know where to stand on this.

This kind of death should shock the fakers right out of their pantyhose. With today's leftists it won't even be a ripple.

Perhaps the unjustly accused will not kill themselves but visit punishent where it belongs. That might stop the madness.
Or perhaps the righteously accused will just off themselves like this one did.
When a few of these women end up with their brains all over the sidewalk, the me too flu won't be so attractive.

Women are going to ultimately pay a terrible price for wanting to be part of the crowd. Mass hysteria always ends up like that.
That will never happen. The cowards will just kill themselves or refuse to use their brains and sue the accusers like Drumpf and Moore are not doing right now.

Suicide is an attempt at escape.

I have read of WW1 colonels who after sacrificing most of their men with futile assaults against fortified German position ended up committing suicide later after the war.

There must be some kind of issue of a consciousness of guilt involved in all this.

let a Higher Law Judge all of us

So, that's your answer:

Whoever God decides deserves that, deserves it. Except for people who commit suicide, of course. They may not necessarily deserve it. Or wait, you also said they do, as God decides and grants them that suffering. I'm confused... which is it?

you confused me too....with your answer there:confused-84: :laugh:

do not understand a thing you say:dunno:
You say Johnson did not deserve this suffering. Johnson committed suicide. You say those who do this are visited suffering you can not even name. Who decides that committers of suicide are visited this suffering?

Nobody should take their own lives

that's against the Law

that's my position on this
I know, but I have to ask again: Who decides that ALL people who commit suicide are visited these sufferings?

Answer: God

Yet, you say that Johnson does not deserve these sufferings. In fact, I think you think NOBODY deserves this, per your most recent statements. How do you reconcile this moral crisis with an absolutely "good" god? Just chalk it up to ignorance on your part? "Can't know God's plan!"....?

Nobody deserves these sufferings....I humbly agree..

but then

do not take your life away... that goes against the Spiritual Law of Life

I am no expert in this... in the least....it's just that those are the principles I believe in my life.

This kind of death should shock the fakers right out of their pantyhose. With today's leftists it won't even be a ripple.

Perhaps the unjustly accused will not kill themselves but visit punishent where it belongs. That might stop the madness.
Or perhaps the righteously accused will just off themselves like this one did.
When a few of these women end up with their brains all over the sidewalk, the me too flu won't be so attractive.

Women are going to ultimately pay a terrible price for wanting to be part of the crowd. Mass hysteria always ends up like that.
So women. Should shut up and put up?

So, that's your answer:

Whoever God decides deserves that, deserves it. Except for people who commit suicide, of course. They may not necessarily deserve it. Or wait, you also said they do, as God decides and grants them that suffering. I'm confused... which is it?

You say Johnson did not deserve this suffering. Johnson committed suicide. You say those who do this are visited suffering you can not even name. Who decides that committers of suicide are visited this suffering?

that's against the Law

I know, but I have to ask again: Who decides that ALL people who commit suicide are visited these sufferings?

Yet, you say that Johnson does not deserve these sufferings. In fact, I think you think NOBODY deserves this, per your most recent statements. How do you reconcile this moral crisis with an absolutely "good" god? Just chalk it up to ignorance on your part? "Can't know God's plan!"....?

but then

I am no expert in this... in the least....it's just that those are the principles I believe in my life.
Philosophically speaking, the destruction of the self does not make sense in a world consumed with self preservation and consumerism.

Something had to override all these instincts.

Something such as guilt.

So, that's your answer:

that's against the Law

but then

They shouldn’t.....imagine how deep the darkness must be that they see that as the only option :(

I find myself really conflicted on accusations and lack of due process. One as a woman who knows this crap goes on....

Remember strange fruit?

I remember reading about a couple who ran a daycare. They were accused of child molestation. Child psychiatrists jumped on it and went beyond the bounds of acceptable science. In the end they were eventually exhonorated but their lives were ruined. They were forever hounded by the “where there is smoke there is fire” judgement. I think the man committed suicide.

I think its pretty simple. Go to court and fight it. I've been accused of rape before while I was in the military. I fought it and won. Trust me they really wanted to put me in jail but I had proof I wasnt even in the state since I was on leave.

why do you imagine he was unjustly accused??
cause in her mind republicans dont do things like that.
Brilliant. You always claim to know just what I'm thinking.

I know what you think. Your mind runs to how much you wish you were white and between a white woman's legs. You have a secret desire to be a tampon.

that's against the Law

but then

Philosophically speaking, the destruction of the self does not make sense in a world consumed with self preservation and consumerism.

Something such as guilt.
Or hopelessness.

Remember strange fruit?

The process can sully a person/defendant as much as a conviction.

Who is going to trust their most precious possessions/charges -- their children -- to anyone with an indictment on their record even if they were not convicted for it -- ??

Nobody.

When a few of these women end up with their brains all over the sidewalk

Remember strange fruit?

Well said, and it's not outside the realm of possibility that the accusers lied, and Johnson was mentally ill. But you simply must make a determination regarding the accusers. What have they gained? They are distraught. Would you really believe they are lying? Personally, I find it more likely that there are more than two, and we just haven't heard from them.

Ever been accused of this? Me neither. How about twice?

I know what you think. Your mind runs to how much you wish you were white and between a white woman's legs. You have a secret desire to be a tampon.
Yeah. I wish I was white. :laugh:

I see you avoided answering the question and deflected. So tell us why you assume he was unjustly accused?

That is just stupid.

that's against the Law

but then

Something such as guilt.
Or hopelessness.

A sense of hopelessness could be a reason, yes, for a suicide.

However in this case the charges were dismissed.

These are usually he-said-she-said cases with no witnesses and no tangible evidence.

A sincere and innocent person ought to be able to assert their innocence and do so persuasively.

that's against the Law

but then

Something such as guilt.
Or hopelessness.

A sense of hopelessness could be a reason, yes, for a suicide.

However in this case the charges were dismissed.

These are usually he-said-she-said cases with no witnesses and no tangible evidence.

A sincere and innocent person ought to be able to assert their innocence and do so persuasively.
In an ideal world...

Yeah. I wish I was white. :laugh:

I see you avoided answering the question and deflected. So tell us why you assume he was unjustly accused?
We are what God has made us.

If you disagree with what you are you are disagreeing with God.

Philosophically speaking your are in dissonance with your creator.

The best thing is make the best out of what God has given you.

Forum List

Back