Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Political Hero far wise and mature beyond his years.

who's a better citizen floyd or rittenhouse ?

• floyd

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • rittenhouse

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
i think #BLM wishes they hadn't given birth to antifa, but they did.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

cities would bern as prescribed by the #Bernie campaign..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...
Antifa was around before BLM bunghole.

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

I will be happy when he hears the guilty verdict and cries for his mommy...

The Big Lie is still a thing for you? Get over it.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

So, now your a doctor and a racist...

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
He was breaking the law before he ever fired shot.

Funny you let out why he fired a shot.

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.
Can't wait for him to be in jail and be that BOYFRIEND you always wanted.

So, you are gloating at the idea of a young man being raped in prison?

Wow.
He thought he was BMF when he was the only one with a gun. What I saw was People trying to disarm him and he shot and killed another human being with an illegal firearm, Mom should have made him stay home. no such thing as bad children just bad parents.

So let me get this straight, dickless minion of evil. Your position is that Kyle is the bad guy because he "didn't have the authority to protect anyone", but you're very approving of the mob trying to disarm him. What authority did THEY have to do so?

Why don't you just come right out and say the truth: leftists have every right to do anything they want, and everyone else should be obligated to sit quiet and submit. It would save all of us having to listen to your tortured attempts to pretend you've ever had a moral in your whole existence.

Did they all bring guns to the protest?

Are guns the only way to be violent?

He knows that, he is playing dumb, because it is the only way he can defend his position.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
I'm thinking, maybe, they wouldn't have been as violent toward him if he wasn't packing and assault rifle. He had absolutely no legal right to travel to a potentially violent situation with a loaded weapon. He had no authority to protect anybody from anything. Additionally if he didn't put himself there he wouldn't have been in any kind of harmful scenario and should have stayed away like really smart people did..... Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish ! Bye Kyle

I'm thinking, maybe, he wouldn't have been "packing an assault rifle" if they hadn't ALREADY BEEN VIOLENT. It amazes me that leftists think the blame is on the people trying to defend themselves against mobs, rather than the people in the mobs. Is your position really, "Well, if he'd just stayed home and let the people I like rampage and do whatever they wanted, everything would have been fine. How DARE he think he gets to oppose the people I approve of?" Really?

This whole screed you have of, "It's OUTRAGEOUS to try prevent crimes and protect people if you're not a cop. The decent thing to do is just walk past or submit quietly; otherwise you deserve to be violently attacked, and you're EVIL if you then fight back" really makes me wonder something: if your wife, or daughter, or mother were to be sexually assaulted and scream for help, would you want passersby to just keep walking, because they "don't have the authority to protect anyone from anything"?

You're even more lacking in manhood and common decency than you are in actual facts, which is really saying something . . . and totally pathetic.
stand your ground. google vermont gun laws... self defense way outweighs any attempt at social engineering. antifa or otherwise.
I'm sure that you think some Vermont law applies here, but you're not in Vermont anymore.

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.

Wow.
He thought he was BMF when he was the only one with a gun. What I saw was People trying to disarm him and he shot and killed another human being with an illegal firearm, Mom should have made him stay home. no such thing as bad children just bad parents.

So let me get this straight, dickless minion of evil. Your position is that Kyle is the bad guy because he "didn't have the authority to protect anyone", but you're very approving of the mob trying to disarm him. What authority did THEY have to do so?

Why don't you just come right out and say the truth: leftists have every right to do anything they want, and everyone else should be obligated to sit quiet and submit. It would save all of us having to listen to your tortured attempts to pretend you've ever had a moral in your whole existence.

Absolutely not.. At the Capitol they were using crutches, golf clubs and base ball bats.

Wow.

Absolutely not.. At the Capitol they were using crutches, golf clubs and base ball bats.

So why are you pretending otherwise?

You ever been hit with a fist?

Last I heard he skipped out on his bail terms. Has he been found?

What amazes me is half the people on this board have a problem with a dead fetes. But brag daily that they are willing and would love to kill one or many people just because they belong to a different political party.

What amazes me is that you think you can just assert that "half the people on this board brag about wanting to kill someone just for politics", and make it be true on the basis of your word for it.

By all means, cite us some people on this board wanting to kill people just for their political party. Someone who isn't a leftist, that is.

Wow.

Rittenhouse did have the authority to protect the residents of Kenosha. The Constitution gives him that authority.

And common decency which is clearly uncommon - rarer than hen's teeth, in fact - among leftists. "I'm so noble and wonderful because I stand by and do nothing while people are killed."

I'm thinking, maybe, they wouldn't have been as violent toward him if he wasn't packing and assault rifle. He had absolutely no legal right to travel to a potentially violent situation with a loaded weapon. He had no authority to protect anybody from anything. Additionally if he didn't put himself there he wouldn't have been in any kind of harmful scenario and should have stayed away like really smart people did..... Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish ! Bye Kyle

I'm thinking, maybe, he wouldn't have been "packing an assault rifle" if they hadn't ALREADY BEEN VIOLENT. It amazes me that leftists think the blame is on the people trying to defend themselves against mobs, rather than the people in the mobs. Is your position really, "Well, if he'd just stayed home and let the people I like rampage and do whatever they wanted, everything would have been fine. How DARE he think he gets to oppose the people I approve of?" Really?

This whole screed you have of, "It's OUTRAGEOUS to try prevent crimes and protect people if you're not a cop. The decent thing to do is just walk past or submit quietly; otherwise you deserve to be violently attacked, and you're EVIL if you then fight back" really makes me wonder something: if your wife, or daughter, or mother were to be sexually assaulted and scream for help, would you want passersby to just keep walking, because they "don't have the authority to protect anyone from anything"?

You're even more lacking in manhood and common decency than you are in actual facts, which is really saying something . . . and totally pathetic.
stand your ground. google vermont gun laws... self defense way outweighs any attempt at social engineering. antifa or otherwise.

I'm sorry, but why are you lecturing me on positions I'm already advocating? What are you trying to accomplish here?
i'm not i misread... sorry

S'okay.

As it happens, his legal team had told the court even before he was released on bail that he and his family were no longer staying at their home because of death threats. They've been staying in an undisclosed location, and he's shown up to court every time he's been ordered to. The judge basically told the prosecutor to go fuck himself.

Might wanna keep up.

Last edited:

Wow.

He knows that, he is playing dumb, because it is the only way he can defend his position.

Are you sure he's playing?

Wow.

And at the riots all last year that you gave not one tiny fuck about because they were "good" riots from the left, they were using bricks, fires, and running people over with vehicles. So feel free to stop pissing your panties about, "OMG, a GUN!!!!" any time now.

As it happens, his legal team had told the court even before he was released on bail that he and his family were no longer staying at their home because of death threats. They've been staying in an undisclosed location, and he's shown up to court every time he's been ordered to. The judge basically told the prosecutor to go fuck himself.

Might wanna keep up.
The judge knew. The family gave the judge their new address.

What amazes me is half the people on this board have a problem with a dead fetes. But brag daily that they are willing and would love to kill one or many people just because they belong to a different political party.

What amazes me is that you think you can just assert that "half the people on this board brag about wanting to kill someone just for politics", and make it be true on the basis of your word for it.

By all means, cite us some people on this board wanting to kill people just for their political party. Someone who isn't a leftist, that is.
Bunghole, have you read this board...

Wow.

And at the riots all last year that you gave not one tiny fuck about because they were "good" riots from the left, they were using bricks, fires, and running people over with vehicles. So feel free to stop pissing your panties about, "OMG, a GUN!!!!" any time now.
Kyle should be in jail soon. It will all be okay.

Seriously......

Kyle is that fat kid in MS that all you contards picked on.
Now, in HS, he started liking guns to protect his loser ass. From you RWI's.

Now somehow, this little wimp can't be loved more by the same guys that teased him and ridiculed him in the past.

You contards are soooo predictable. And Pathetic.

Seriously......

Kyle is that fat kid in MS that all you contards picked on.
Now, in HS, he started liking guns to protect his loser ass. From you RWI's.

Now somehow, this little wimp can't be loved more by the same guys that teased him and ridiculed him in the past.

You contards are soooo predictable. And Pathetic.
Just like the Columbine killers...Kyle grew up.

Kyle’s a little mommas boy who will never grow up.

He will get prison raped though.

Wow.

Are you sure he's playing?

Well, he might be dumb, but I don't think he is so stupid as to think that being hit by a skate board, is an act of kindness.

Wow.

Kyle should be in jail soon. It will all be okay.

What if he gets acquitted?

Forum List

Back