Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

You're making a fool of yourself Faun.

Had I been so utterly defeated by you, I would not have been in this thread kicking your backside since Thursday afternoon.
Hmm, I checked. My backside is looking as good as it was before Thursday. That's quite the imagination you've got there.

:itsok:

Judge is having a bit of difficulty with finding something...

And for whatever reason Kyle and his mom both look really unhappy about something today... something going on outside the courtroom I'm guessing... dunno what it is.

. All they know is that they hate. The reason they hate is because they are worthless things that offer nothing of value to the world and are bitter and resentful because of it.
They also hate Kyle because they are TDS afflicted morons who know that Kyle attended a Trump rally.

Let’s break it down — since you are so clearly in whining puss mode. Ready?

Based on the trial evidence, which of the injured or killed individuals were armed when shot by Rittenhouse?

Let us put the question about a “gun” aside (except for rhe defendant’s rifle, naturally).

If you are in an area where rioting has been going on and is still going on, and you are pursued by someone in an angry manner, IS IT your claim that by pointing a rifle at or in the direction of your pursuer, you have “provoked” the encounter In such a way as to negate a legal claim of self-defense?
It's irrelevant to this discussion about which killed individuals were armed since we're talking about Rosenbaum and he wasn't armed.

Of course. Given where you stand on this case, naturally you wouldn't want any exonerating evidence submitted.

Your behavior throughout this entire thread has suggested you want Rittenhouse to be guilty regardless of the evidence. You've repeatedly ignored refuting evidence posted by me and other posters.

There's always a pattern of behavior with people like you. Yours was easy to read.
You're again lying through your keyboard. You really should stop.

I want ALL relevant evidence shown to the jury. If the evidence exonerates Rittenhouse, then I want him found not guilty.

Are you ever not a retard?

Ever??? :ack-1:

The subhumans in this thread don't care about right or wrong, and they don't care about truth vs fiction. All they know is that they hate. The reason they hate is because they are worthless things that offer nothing of value to the world and are bitter and resentful because of it.

Here they are supporting serial child rapists and domestic terrorists. One of the subhumans even tried claiming it was some sort of successful business person. If that were actually true, it certainly wouldn't support burning down people's businesses.
^^^ Another raving lunatic.

when I asked you A SECOND TIME to provide a time stamp of any video showing this, your response 'nah, stay stupid,' meanwhile you keep saying 'the video proves it,' so again, PLEASE, provide the time stamp of the evidence showing this in ANY VIDEO, or take your lefty feelings elsewhere.
Fuck off. I don't bother with idiots who aren't paying attention to the case.

Nah. Stay Stupid.
LOL

Thanks for letting me know that comment I made to you left a mark.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for confirming what I said: that YOU contend that the shot in the back does mean he was shot from behind. You are absolutely wrong again, of course.

I realize you are far too stupid or dishonest to follow along or admit the reality here. But others are not persuaded by your false claims. The PROSECUTORS called the expert witness forensic expert. He did acknowledge (contrary to your false claim) that the gun shot wound in the back could have come from the weapon being fired in front of him because of the position of his body at the moment the round was fired.

I quoted his cross examination concession.

You rely on your ignorant and baseless and totally unsupported denial. You are no expert. You aren’t even intelligent. You are just a worthless hack.
Except I never said Rittenhouse was "behind" Rosenbaum when he shot him in the back.

Sadly, you're once again arguing with yourself.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back