Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

One might venture a guess. It was pointed at Rosenbaum at the instant the bullet got fired because otherwise the round likely wouldn’t have struck him. I suspect your question goes a bit deeper. I assume you’re suggesting that the round (if it came from Rittenhouse’s gun) wasn’t necessarily fired intentionally or that it wasn’t intentionally AIMED AT Rosenbaum.
Or one could follow the trial and see it occur before then. Or one could follow the trial and hear Rittenhouse admit he pointed his gun at Rosenbaum before then.

Chasing Rittenhouse was not a threat to Rittenhouse's life or great bodily harm. Turning and pointing his gun is a provocation.
Wrong. Again. That’s just your contention. Provocation would induce behavior by the “victim”‘that would THEN lead the defendant to shoot. By the time Rittenhouse “pointed” the rifle, there was no behavior at all anymore by the “victim” other than being shot. So Rittenhouse didn’t “provoke” anyone. Provocation is simply an irrelevancy and I believe it is a judicial error to even allow that concept as pertains to Rosenbaum.

Wrong. Again. That’s just your contention. Provocation would induce behavior by the “victim”‘that would THEN lead the defendant to shoot. By the time Rittenhouse “pointed” the rifle, there was no behavior at all anymore by the “victim” other than being shot. So Rittenhouse didn’t “provoke” anyone. Provocation is simply an irrelevancy and I believe it is a judicial error to even allow that concept as pertains to Rosenbaum.
Not wrong. Rosenbaum was some 20 feet away from Rittenhouse when he pointed his gun at him. Pointing a gun at someone who is not threatening your life is a provocation. That's why it's a crime to point a gun at someone.

1636997916002.png

The car dealers testified on Friday. They did NOT hire armed guards. This stupid, HS dropout drove to Wis without a drivers license with a rifle to play vigilante.
How long until you admit he didn't drive across state lines with a rifle?

Forum List

Back