Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

The dead (convicted anal rape of little boys) guy is on video SCREAMING the N-word repeatedly.

THE VIDEO WAS SHOWN.

They said the prosecution dismissed MANY black jurors, because they thought the dead (convicted anal rape of little boys) guy SCREAMING the N-word would bias black jurors against the dead (convicted anal rape of little boys) guy.

Ryan Balch, a former Army infantryman who carried an AR-style rifle that night and walked around patrolling the streets with Rittenhouse, testified that Rosenbaum was "hyperaggressive and acting out in a violent manner," including trying to set fires and throwing rocks.

Balch said he got between Rosenbaum and another man while Rosenbaum was trying to start a fire, and Rosenbaum got angry, shouting, "If I catch any of you guys alone tonight I'm going to f-- kill you!

OOPS.....we didn't hear about that, did we?

WHY NOT?

Are the media outlets that LIED ABOUT THIS going to ISSUE RETRACTIONS? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Rosenbaum was mentally ill.

He had just left the mental hospital. His fiancé said he wasn't interested in the protest, he just stumbled across it and decided to join.

Rosenbaum threw a baggy at Kyle that held the stuff he had gotten from the mental hospital.

If guns were left at home that night, everyone would've been better off.

Wrong......he tried to take the rifle.....he was a violent asshole....the girlfriend had a restraining order against him......

otis said:

He had just left the mental hospital. His fiancé said he wasn't interested in the protest, he just stumbled across it and decided to join.

i'd say good try if that wasn't such bullshit.

looks like a defense is winning

Rosenbaum threw a baggy at Kyle that held the stuff he had gotten from the mental hospital.

If guns were left at home that night, everyone would've been better off.
If guns were left at home, mentally ill rioting child molesting felons would have beat Rittenhouse or others TO DEATH.

Guns were not the issue. Violent thugs were.

He's too much of an America hating criminal loving pos to admit that.

Are you guys following the trial......Legalinsurrection has some of the best coverage, you can read it or listen to it...

I’ll cover all of this in greater detail in my end-of-day analysis but couldn’t resist getting this out to all of you promptly.

The direct questioning of STATE witness Richard McGinnis by ADA Binger was an absolute trainwreck for the prosecution–and, of course, the jury watched it all happen in real-time.

UPDATE: To provide some context, for more than 12 minutes ADA Binger tried to get McGinnis to testify that Rosenbaum was already falling to the ground when Rittenhouse began shooting him–in other words, that Rittenhouse simply executed Rosenbaum by shooting him in the back when he was helplessly falling.

The actual exchange is in the video, so you can watch it for yourself, but a reasonable paraphrase would go something like this:
Binger: So Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum, in the back, as he was falling, correct?

McGinnis: No, Rittenhouse didn’t fire until Rosenbaum charged and lunged at him.
Binger: So he shot him as he was falling?
McGinnis: No, not falling, lunging.
Binger: So you’re saying he shot him while he was falling?
McGinnis: No, that’s not my testimony. Lunging.
This is NOT how it’s supposed to be done, folks.

Are you guys following the trial......Legalinsurrection has some of the best coverage, you can read it or listen to it...

I’ll cover all of this in greater detail in my end-of-day analysis but couldn’t resist getting this out to all of you promptly.

The direct questioning of STATE witness Richard McGinnis by ADA Binger was an absolute trainwreck for the prosecution–and, of course, the jury watched it all happen in real-time.

UPDATE: To provide some context, for more than 12 minutes ADA Binger tried to get McGinnis to testify that Rosenbaum was already falling to the ground when Rittenhouse began shooting him–in other words, that Rittenhouse simply executed Rosenbaum by shooting him in the back when he was helplessly falling.

The actual exchange is in the video, so you can watch it for yourself, but a reasonable paraphrase would go something like this:
Binger: So Rittenhouse shot Rosenbaum, in the back, as he was falling, correct?

McGinnis: No, Rittenhouse didn’t fire until Rosenbaum charged and lunged at him.
Binger: So he shot him as he was falling?
McGinnis: No, not falling, lunging.
Binger: So you’re saying he shot him while he was falling?
McGinnis: No, that’s not my testimony. Lunging.
This is NOT how it’s supposed to be done, folks.

Some of it. I know the prosecutions case has fallen apart and that the leftard pos may have hidden exculpatory evidence which has now been revealed. It will hinge on whether or not the jurors can/will do their jobs and keep their wits about them and not fold to threats of rioting by pos dems. And of course rioting by pos criminal dems is why Rittenhouse is where he is. That, and a corrupt DA.

Some of it. I know the prosecutions case has fallen apart and that the leftard pos may have hidden exculpatory evidence which has now been revealed. It will hinge on whether or not the jurors can/will do their jobs and keep their wits about them and not fold to threats of rioting by pos dems. And of course rioting by pos criminal dems is why Rittenhouse is where he is. That, and a corrupt DA.

Could it be...that just maybe...the prosecutor is trying to throw the case.......? Cause doing this bad of a job is hard to understand...

Forum List

Back