la county deputy tosses woman on ground

Can either one of you 2 racist explain to us how her filming what was happening equates to interfering with the cops.
As usual blacks want to settle disputes on the street by fighting with the cops and resisting arrest

She got what she deserved

Seems like the cop was miffed. And maybe beyond professionally miffed to personally miffed. No one can blame him, esp working in LA. But that's the point that you must recognize in yourself what's happening and take a step back.

No doubt the woman provoked the whole thing too. No innocents here that I can see.
It is the police-officers job to ensure safety of the public and also for himself - the latter especially in African and Antifa neighborhoods.
The man (suspected robber) was placed under arrest and obviously did not resist - at least nothing else can be seen on the video.

The woman (obviously the wife) did not cooperate with the police, tried to arouse attention - shouting, yelling and starting to film, therefore purposely creating an unnecessary tense situation - then refused to follow instructions - upon the Police taking physical action - she starts filming towards the arresting police-officer and resists violently being arrested.

not seeing where it says they shop lifted nor did I see her fighting the cops,,
Are you stupid or just playing ignorant?
TV News: The police was called in to investigate onto a "robbery in progress"

Upon arrival at the scene the man (husband) was placed under arrest - apparently he complied with police instructions.
The woman (wife) tried to make a scene - yelling - shouting and filming - thus causing unnecessary tension and attention - against the police and arrest of her husband.
She refused to stop filming and follow the officers instructions - upon the officer trying to take away her mobile she started to become violent - and resisted arrest.

According to a buffoon like you - the woman should have hit the police officers as well?

Disobedience is violence unless you are doing it to protest a Communist Democrat government....in this case, that was not happening.....so she should be lucky she was only slammed to the ground...in the good old days, it could have been worse for her

Guess that's why so many blacks get popped as I'm sure you will (or already have) one day. You're problem is your refusal to submit to authority and when a cop is on scene, he is the authority.
Except for Jan 6th obviously.......

Or....except for when "FEDERAL AUTHORITY" is there to execute a search warrant on your property for stolen classified docs

Or.......when you don't want to wear a mask to go into a Starbucks and you decide to kidnap the governor....

Other than that, cops are the authority and you must respect governmental authority....unless of course, you owe thousands of dollars in fees and you decide to have an armed stand off and stuff.....

_00.rac008 (31).jpg

False equivalency. You can't compare following direction from an officer at a traffic stop or at an arrest from you robbing a store where YOU are the issue to protesters rioting over a disputed stolen election where the COPS are the issue!
Not really...

You can't on one hand say "bow down to authority" when you are just gleeful that the boot is on the neck of the people you hate.....

And then cry "government tyranny" just because your cult leader got indicted....

If you folks were really against "government tyranny" -- you would care when it happens to the least powerful of us, instead of pretending it is happening to those with the most power...

You can't on one hand say "bow down to authority" when you are just gleeful that the boot is on the neck of the people you hate.....
And then cry "government tyranny" just because your cult leader got indicted....

Hey jackass, quit assigning your own imagined irrelevant motivational causes to unrelated events in order to justify your made up specious arguments.

Hey jackass, quit assigning your own imagined irrelevant motivational causes to unrelated events in order to justify your made up specious arguments.
I know you are triggered.....but you can't refute a word I said.....because on every post like this one, you are cheerleading brutality against the people you hate...

And imagining "brutality" is happening to the most powerful people on the planet -- just because they hate the same people you hate...yall wanna be oppressed so bad....

Cope-01211_195031 (2).jpg

So since she was recording what was happening she deserved that. Racism has no bounds.
I dont know

Maybe the deputy was wrong to tell her to stop recording

Or maybe not

But she should have complied with the order and filed a complaint later

I dont know

Maybe the deputy was wrong to tell her to stop recording

Or maybe not

But she should have complied with the order and filed a complaint later
Recording police is not a crime altho I see why some folks would want it to be.....especially those who wish to cover up police misconduct....

I know Michael Slager wished nobody was recording him......

"The bystander who captured on video a white police officer shooting an apparently unarmed black man in the back in South Carolina thought about erasing the recording over fears of retaliation. The video recorded by Feidin Santana shocked the nation when it was released this week. The footage resulted in Officer Michael Slager, 33, being arrested and charged with murder Tuesday for the shooting death of Walter Scott, 50, after a traffic stop in North Charleston Saturday."

I am for one am glad someone is there to record police -- and police should be glad too....it protects them just as much as it protects the public....I am skeptical of any cop who tries to bully someone into not recording them.

Last edited:
Recording police is not a crime altho I see why some folks would want it to be.....especially those who wish to cover up police misconduct....
You could be right

But refusing to comply with police instructions and then resisting arrest is a crime

And she was doing both

Forum List

Back