la county deputy tosses woman on ground

So since she was recording what was happening she deserved that. Racism has no bounds.

Stupidity has no bounds. When you get a request from some armed people that society pays to keep folks from doing stupid shit, people who also have the power of life or death over you, it's usually the best thing to comply and not try to be an asshole.

Didn't your parents ever teach you that valuable life's lesson?

Stupidity has no bounds. When you get a request from some armed people that society pays to keep folks from doing stupid shit, people who also have the power of life or death over you, it's usually the best thing to comply and not try to be an asshole.

So in other words, black folks are suppose to bow down to cops.

If she wasn't breaking the law, what did she need to comply to?

Why do so many black people and just about every while liberal think they're a fucking jailhouse lawyer?

Did they go to night school and get a law degree or something?

You could be right

But refusing to comply with police instructions and then resisting arrest is a crime

And she was doing both
What if she was doing it to record the insurrection?

Would you be calling her a patriot and a political prisoner then or nah?

However, someone trying to assert their rights under law when an officer is lying about something being illegal -- is not something I recommend black people do....always better to comply and plead your case in court....

Black folks don't have that luxury of having righteous indignation towards authority....

Like Ashli Babbit??

That goes for the people who stormed the Capitol too bro.....

For some reason, yall feel like "fuck the courts" -- lets hang Mike Pence was the patrotic thing to do in that situation...but all this lady was doing was recording cops....

People who stand there like idiots filming shit are fucking morons. "Ohhh I'm gonna put this on Wuuurlstar and get some likes, because I'm just a fucking nobody and nobody's ever heard of me. Now I'll be famous..."

:laughing0301:
If the Floyd murderr had not have been filmed we would not have known the truth about that violent act. The police would have got away with it.

People who film crime perform a public duty.

That goes for the people who stormed the Capitol too bro.....

For some reason, yall feel like "fuck the courts" -- lets hang Mike Pence was the patrotic thing to do in that situation...but all this lady was doing was recording cops....
Now you are changing the subject by including people who did not resist arrest

Was she in on the robbery or not? Was the man with her or not? Was she just pulled up in a car and decided to record it to sell to MSM? Did they order her to stop? Why was she suddenly on passenger side of Police car leaning on the hood? What did they rob? Were they armed legally? Was their car registration insurance good? Prior records of both. Do we have video from the building cameras without random street beetch yelling "oh hell no, uh-uh".

Until all that is known.....i pass no more judgement.

Last edited:
More bullshit, cops uphold they Law you don't have to fall to their feet.

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 10.26.51 AM.png

She was not given a direct order to comply. She was shot by a coward hiding behind windows and doors.
Yes she was....

As much as you wish to glorify her as a victim...do you know what the woman in this OP wouldn't have done?

Been bold enough to think she can storm the Capitol and not be shot at the front door....

It seems Ashli's "privilege" that she thought she could do it is what got her shot...huh?

Why didn't Ashli just take her grievances to court?

Oh. I wasn't aware that nobody was arrested at the Capitol protest.
They were arrested.....for breaking the law...they are criminals...
Yet, morons like you call them political prisoners....as if they are innocent and shouldn't have been arrested

See how that bias of yours works?

They were arrested.....for breaking the law...they are criminals...
Yet, morons like you call them political prisoners....as if they are innocent and shouldn't have been arrested

See how that bias of yours works?

I'm not biased. You had every right to show up on Jan 6 and exercise your First Amendment right to protest your government too, but you didn't. And you would have been welcomed with open arms among those protesters.

Apparently you'd much rather prefer what little warmth and comfort your Democrat plantation owners permit you to have.

Forum List

Back