la Pen, France's Trump

"Louis Aliot has a maternal grandfather who was a Jew"

Interesting. He'd be extremely helpful to her. Jews are very helpful.
She is merely controlled opposition. I would rather have her father or her niece.
Where do her policies or opinions differ from her neiece's?
Marion Maréchal-Le Pen: the new wonder-girl of France's far-right

All in all. Marion is more radical,more conservative. Married her child's father,her Aunt lives unmarried with her jew boyfriend and 3 kids from a previous marriage,Marion is very conservative and doesn't hang out with Jews,Homosexuals,Freemasons etc like Marine does,The church prefers Marion to Marine as well.

What you need to know about Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, rising star of the French far right
That describes her as an Ultra Conservative.

"Louis Aliot has a maternal grandfather who was a Jew"

Interesting. He'd be extremely helpful to her. Jews are very helpful.
She is merely controlled opposition. I would rather have her father or her niece.
Where do her policies or opinions differ from her neiece's?
Marion Maréchal-Le Pen: the new wonder-girl of France's far-right

All in all. Marion is more radical,more conservative. Married her child's father,her Aunt lives unmarried with her jew boyfriend and 3 kids from a previous marriage,Marion is very conservative and doesn't hang out with Jews,Homosexuals,Freemasons etc like Marine does,The church prefers Marion to Marine as well.

What you need to know about Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, rising star of the French far right
That describes her as an Ultra Conservative.
Looks like a Khan to me.

and a feminist. The Homosexual women will sneak into her part of the party and erode them from within.

The banks have Marine, the thought police have Marion.

Forum List

Back