Ladies and Gentlemen, the next President of the United States

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

1720087223786.png

I could not have said it better myself Wiliam.

View attachment 971457

never been impeached, indicted, or convicted. check

never promised retribution to all the mean people or promised to be "dictator for a day. check

will not sell secrets to dictators. check

has no personal militia enforcing vague violent tweets. check

the author of "richard iii" certainly understands trump. ms harris has my vote if major decides not to run.

never promised retribution to all the mean people or promised to be "dictator for a day. check

the author of "richard iii" certainly understands trump. ms harris has my vote if major decides not to run.
What's her policies?

Agreed.

Personally, I think we can all look forward to what can be, and be unburdened by what has been by electing Kamala.

But that's just me.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Did I say elect? I meant just taking over without one single vote because votes are racist when it comes to Kamala in both parties as she was the first one out of the DNC Presidential bid.

/----/ You can say the same for Jimma Carter, and he turned out to be a disaster.

will not sell secrets to dictators.
because she will just tell them at public speeches

I can tell you this much, she is extremely unpopular in Europe. She has a.lower.approval rating than even Biden and her likeability rating is low. Some even suggested that she was picked a VP to ensure Biden was impeach-proof. I mean, THAT is the criteria for the V.P of the United States (outside of the virtue.signalling)? Awful.

Harris is Favourite in my book .
Would not bet , but I cannot believe Newsom would have any chance ,
Michael Robinson ( Mr Obummer) insists he will not stand and the rest would be blown away by Trump .

Her clean slate means that you could easily and quickly create a new Fake image for her and Sheeple are so gullible that nearly anything is possible .
Perhaps with a False Flag which boosts her image .

She is preferred by Obummer ,Pelosi and Schumer and that is more relevant than my opinion .

I noted that in 2016 I didn't want Trump to win but I wanted Hillary to lose.

In 2020 I didn't want Biden to win but I really wanted Trump to lose.

I said not long ago in 2024 if Biden v Trump I wanted them both to lose.

If Harris runs, I really don't want Trump to win but I want Harris to lose badly.

/----/ Not so fast rampart.
The laws vary state by state, and any effort to replace Mr. Biden will have to abide by the process outlined by each state. According to the memo, the laws in place in some key swing states could make such a move particularly difficult.

“The problem that any potential replacement for Joe Biden would likely run into is that in many states, including in several key states, the deadline for getting on the ballot has already passed,” a senior legal fellow at Heritage, Zack Smith, told NOTUS.

View attachment 971457

I’ve seen this in Affirmative Action hires all my life. They speak with a tone that portrays wisdom and authority, but the content is meaningless. Since they keep getting promoted, due to racial preferences, they continue using this tactic since they think it’s fooling people. Eventually, they fool themselves.

Cellblock2429

I’m sure there are exceptions for emergencies - such as if the nominee became unfit due to mental decline. But the problem then is that if he is unfit to run, he is also unfit to serve currently.

Kamala would be sworn in the same day, and America would be treated to four months of idiotic word salad.

Forum List

Back