Lady Di Murdered By the Queen?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
A new claim has come forward from the wife of a Brit SAS (their special forces) that Di and her arab boyfriend were mudered on orders from the Queen. The tunnel in France was the trap and when her car was chased at high speed by "paparazzi", the driver was blinded by a light in his face, causing him to lose control and crash. Neither Di or the arab were wearing seatbelts.

I've worked with Aussie SAS, not Brit, and I would tell you they are not prone to story-telling. This anecdotal information was given to the woman in question while her husband was training Di's lads how to drive a car. She had commented that it was "sad" Di couldn't see them grow up. Her husband replied he'd had a hand in the tunnel event and "it was just a job to do". That also rings true of clandestine operators I've been associated with. You will not ask why or what for; you will accomplish the mission and you will keep your yap shut forever and a day about it.

My own speculation is, if the story is true, that Queen Elizabeth was very upset about lifestyle Di had since divorcing her son, including an affair with a Palace bodyguard. The thought of an arab courting a former Royal was more than she could bear. There is a long history of the Palace reaching out in a quiet and deadly manner to end this sort of thing and I believe it could well have happened again....to Lady Di.

article-2092888-1179CB39000005DC-301_634x520.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't pass the smell test. if they were going to assassinate Di they wouldn't rely on the vagueries of a car accident.

Oh, I thought it was Camille. You know, Charles' soulcow?

Doesn't pass the smell test. if they were going to assassinate Di they wouldn't rely on the vagueries of a car accident.

Why not?

How would they know Di wasn't wearing a seat belt? How would they know the car would crash? How would they know the car would flip over?

This sounds more like a bad mafia plot in a hollywood movie...

It would be easy to know that Di didn't like wearing a seatbelt. A tunnel is an ideal place for an ambush.....no escape, hard walls, difficult to get rescue personnel into the scene when time if of the essence. A driver blinded by a light at high speed will likely hit the brakes...wet pavement, the car starts to skid, hits the wall, flips. You should think before you hit the "submit" button.

Last edited:

How would they know Di wasn't wearing a seat belt? How would they know the car would crash? How would they know the car would flip over?

It would be easy to know that Di didn't like wearing a seatbelt. A tunnel is an ideal place for an ambush.....no escape, hard walls, difficult to get rescue personnel into the scene when time if of the essence. A driver blinded by a light at high speed will likely hit the brakes...wet pavement, the car starts to skid, hits the wall, flips. You should think before you hit the "submit" button.

Back at ya.

Back at ya.

:lol: You lib morons sure give up easy.

She did seem to think she might get whacked or at the least was afraid of the family.

[ame=http://youtu.be/BjYU7Q7hqEI]Princess Diana: Panorama Interview 1995 (BBC) - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't wearing a seat belt?

Then she deserved what happened - as an example to others.

Don't believe me? Ask your nearest liberal!

Then again... it could all be a set up and it was not princess di in the car at all. It was a body double.

she is now happily living in pakistan waring a burka so no one will recognize her!

Then again... it could all be a set up and it was not princess di in the car at all. It was a body double.

she is now happily living in pakistan waring a burka so no one will recognize her!

She's with David Koresh, I saw them at a secret exclusive elvis concert. :eusa_shhh:

She did seem to think she might get whacked or at the least was afraid of the family.

I'm sure she was warned that messing around with a Saudi playboy wasn't going to set well with the Queen and the Royal bloodline. She got hard eyes in that video...it seems she didn't give a rip what the Queen or anybody else thought about her. And the Queen felt nothing but contempt for her....you don't piss off somebody with the assets she could bring to bear. Quite possible the Queen passed along the word that Lady Di should be dealt with and was.

She's with David Koresh, I saw them at a secret exclusive elvis concert. :eusa_shhh:

It was the scientologists!!! They have her prisnor in one of there super secret compounds so Tom Cruse can have is way with her.....

Forum List

Back