Lady Ga Ga Halftime...Total Embarassment to the United States

Does anyone think Lady Gaga needs "paid" fans? News flash, she does not.

It's not that she needs paid fans, it's that they pay people to be fans around her and it's tacky.... it's a slam on the production, not the artist....

Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.

Are you the neighborhood guy that yells at all the kids to get off his lawn? LOL

That was the best halftime show in years. Lady Gaga has a ton of talent. It's obvious why she is so well liked. Great voice, plays the piano, dances, and just puts on a great show.
Lady Ga Ga is a no talent whore.
And yet....so much more talented...and successful....and articulate....and principled....than you.

Kudos to "what's her face" for not spouting off politically. Although I never liked her "music" and never thought she had a speck of talent, I have to give her props for that. I haven't watched any NFL game in about 4 years now. The cheating Patriots are the number one reason, idiot thugs and spoiled brats players are another. That stupid stunt "hands up don't shoot" of a few years back and then the idiot Kaepernick and others with their stupidity only makes it easier it not watch.

Uncle Ferd likes it when Lady Gaga...

... prances around on stage...

... singin' Poker Face...

... like inna video...

.. he thinks she's a honey.

Last edited:
Halftime show was a disgrace. What have we come to as a nation? This shit? This is what we signal to the world? No wonder they see us as weak.

We gots us another full blown snowflake here everybody. ;)

image.jpeg

Ohhhhh. The Patriots cheated! They stole that game.

Nah, no cheating...I thought that was a spectacular game...I wanted the Falcons to win, but in the end they couldn't get the ball up field in the 2nd half, and gave Brady, and the Pats Waaaaaay too much time to get back in it and win it....Congrats to the NE Patriots! As for Gaga...I thought she put on a good half time show giving her fans a multitude of her songs, with no other performers to prop her up, and didn't get political at all which showed class....84Lumber on the other hand, all I can say is shop Lowes.....

Kudos to "what's her face" for not spouting off politically. Although I never liked her "music" and never thought she had a speck of talent, I have to give her props for that. I haven't watched any NFL game in about 4 years now. The cheating Patriots are the number one reason, idiot thugs and spoiled brats players are another. That stupid stunt "hands up don't shoot" of a few years back and then the idiot Kaepernick and others with their stupidity only makes it easier it not watch.

Her market is younger people, and they're into music videos, not so much music per se, since their main playback devices are crappy I-Pods and the like using MP-4 formatting. It's similar to Barry Gordy at Motown, who didn't give a hoot how good a song sounded in the studio on high quality gear, he based his on how good it sounded on those crappy transistor radios and car radios of his day. Same for those in the biz today going by what sounds good on ear plugs. Those demographics buy by far the most music, so the market goes there, just like it always has. She's like Madonna, great at putting on shows for her niche, not so great as a musician, good, but not great by any stretch. I've seen her live perfomances twice, and she made a couple of glaring mistakes in her piano playing that knock her out of the 'Great' category. It's rare to see major mistakes even in the performances of college ensembles.

Gaga did 2 long interviews with Howard Stern over the past couple of years in which she sang her songs while she accompanied herself on piano. There were no other musicians. She can play the piano very well and she has a very strong and technically precise singing voice.

The pop fluff that made her rich and famous is one thing. But when you tear away that crap and listen to her exposed like on Stern it is clear that she is the real deal... a true artist.

That being said, she is not my taste. I would rather listen to Meshuggah at high decibels. But I felt like pointing this out. If you are a fan you should check out the Stern interviews, especially the first one. I don't care for the woman but still found the interviews to be entertaining and worth the listen.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Got any reasons or do you just hate fucking Liberals so much that even when they put on an awesome patriotic 12 minute show at the world's greatest sports event, you have to shit all over it?

Gaga did 2 long interviews with Howard Stern over the past couple of years in which she sang her songs while she accompanied herself on piano. There were no other musicians. She can play the piano very well and she has a very strong and technically precise singing voice.

The pop fluff that made her rich and famous is one thing. But when you tear away that crap and listen to her exposed like on Stern it is clear that she is the real deal... a true artist.

That being said, she is not my taste. I would rather listen to Meshuggah at high decibels. But I felt like pointing this out. If you are a fan you should check out the Stern interviews, especially the first one. I don't care for the woman but still found the interviews to be entertaining and worth the listen.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Agreed. Her pop stuff and outrageous outfits made me think she was just more fluff, but when I saw her sing some mainstream stuff, it proved she really has a great singing voice.

Examples: Sound of Music melody at 2015 Oscars

National Anthem Super Bowl 50

Are you the neighborhood guy that yells at all the kids to get off his lawn? LOL

That was the best halftime show in years. Lady Gaga has a ton of talent. It's obvious why she is so well liked. Great voice, plays the piano, dances, and just puts on a great show.

Wow. Your comment is pretty darn harsh and just as offensive as any of these protestors making shit up about President Trump. If you don't like her music, then fair enough. But calling her a "whore" and "disgrace"? Calling our nation "weak" because of her halftime show at a football game? You need some serious medication.

Wow. Your comment is pretty darn harsh and just as offensive as any of these protestors making shit up about President Trump. If you don't like her music, then fair enough. But calling her a "whore" and "disgrace"? Calling our nation "weak" because of her halftime show at a football game? You need some serious medication.
You are not the first to make that recommendation. :)

Forum List

Back