Laid Off On Veterans Day, lol,

While losing the job in itself sucks I can imagine how crappy this situation could be compounded if one resigned another position to take the job or relocated. Best of luck and here's wishing you find rewarding work with a company that has at least half a heart when it comes to treatment of their employees. The way they treated folks was chicken-shit.

After a month of employment at my new job, I was notified that the DoD section I worked for has decided to implement a hard requirement for a Secret Clearance and Security+ certification. though all my paperwork was in the pipe and I was likely to have my Security+ cert in a couple of weeks, I was let go along with some other new hires.

Well, I gave Trump credit for getting the job, so it is only fair to now say; GAWD DAMN IT TRUMP!

This America isnt so great again yet and I am far from tired of winning yet!
Maybe it was a candidate for affirmative action that took your job? You know had to fill those quotas? Instead of feeling sorry for yourself like a liberal welfare queen, pick up your bootstraps and look for another job...There are plenty out there...

Is there anything you can't spin into a far right-wing talking point?

"I stubbed my toe on the steps today."

"Ohhhh. I guess the gun grabbers are going to ban steps now."
Is there anything that the left wont let a crisis go to waste?

I honestly wasnt fishing for sympathy, but I do appreciate it.

Coming back from my back surgery has been hard without this kind of thing too, lol.

But I feel optimistic and pretty sure things will work out, Lord willing.

Things dont work out for so many, I cant complain about it.

But the timing of it all was just hilarious.
I blew out my L5 disk. I went into surgery knowing that once it was finished and recovery, I would be working as an IT tech, roughly making $24 an hour. But, after 1 week I started having swelling and pain at the incision, and when I went back to the doctor who misdiagnosed it as a muscle spasm, 1 week later had a staff infection that put me out for 4 weeks. My job as an IT tech went by the wayside. I ended up going into fire alarm service work. God, never said life was going to be easy, but what you make of it, eventually gets you to perfection. Trials and tribulations, what doesn't kill US makes up stronger....

Forum List

Back