Lakers Suck!

The Lakers fucking suck and I am sick of it! If Jeannie doesn't fire Rob, then she needs to step down.
I just got a Kings garden flag. Might as well go for a real losing team.

1666468390765.png

LeBron already complaining about roster construction after the first game

LeBron is what is wrong with the Lakers.
LeBron basically handpicked his teammates, and now that things aren’t working out he’s playing the blame game. He should retire, but he won’t, because the all time scoring record is too important for him

Last edited:
Lakers opener they were 10 of 40 on 3-point shooting and that got LeBron talking about it.
Maybe LeBron shouldn’t have told the lakers to trade for Westbrick. Dude is the epitome of shut up and dribble

Maybe the problem is you get too many inflated ego's together.
The problem is AD is made of glass, LeBron is old, and there’s not enough shooting or talent for the Lakers to be considered a good team. LeBron wants to pretend he didn’t have a hand in determining his teammates, when the reality is he’s the de facto GM

cant help it billo...they fucking choke almost every time they have a great season....
When was the last time they had a great season? The bubble year? I will tell you what a great Laker season looks like...the '71-72 team that won 33 straight. That is a great Laker season!

Forum List

Back