Lakers Suck!

Not sure he can get past how frustrating this season will be! I'm sure LeBron didn't think The Lakers would have a start like this; 0-4! Couldn't happen to a nicer micenary star player! He better hang on there! Who'd put up w/ his BS after his decision to bring in Westbrick? That one move has crippled the team so far! :dunno: :rolleyes::stir::heehee:
I don't think it bothers James to lose. If it did he would have more championships.

He got lucky winning one in the bubble. And he got lucky winning that one in Cleveland. Draymond Green gifted him that one.

The rest of the country is loving this. Same watching Yianni beat up Keven Durant. Retire old men. Even Lebron. Still a god, but tired. Old. Slow. Not hungry.

Perkins said NJ might trade LA for Westbrook and 2 first round draft picks. Something like 2024 and 2026 draft picks. If NJ does, they'll take Westbrook but pay him to stay home. They just wanted the picks. Westbrook they say is a stubborn guy who won't take on a new role. He has to be alpha and he's no longer alpha.

It's like watching the Yankees and that overpaid roster flop in the playoffs.

Or it reminds me of the year Shaq, Kobe, Payton, Malone and Co lost to my Piston's in the finals. That used to be considered the biggest choke in LA history but last year made that year look like a success. At least they made the finals. This is so wonderful to see Lebron on a non playoff team after him making the playoffs for what 30 years? LOL. Finally he's what I always said I'd do at the end of my career if I was a HOF player. I'd go to the worst team and just sit the bench rather than retire. Or they can play me when they need me. But I'm not the guy anymore. Just a rich guy too young to retire.

So you're a LA fan? It's going to be a long year. And every team plays the Lakers hard like it's a playoff game. A normal away game for Lebron is a big game for his opponents. They want to show off to the crowd at home. I love it when a sport great gets old and the younger guys pray on him.

I thought it couldn't get worse than last year. At first I was hoping maybe LA would be good enough to challenge the Warriors and other rising teams but doesn't seem like it. But Phoenix did whip the Warriors the other day so maybe they can beat them this year. Or Clippers when Kwhai is better. Or Pelicans if Zion can stay healthy etc

The rest of the country is loving this. Same watching Yianni beat up Keven Durant. Retire old men. Even Lebron. Still a god, but tired. Old. Slow. Not hungry.

Perkins said NJ might trade LA for Westbrook and 2 first round draft picks. Something like 2024 and 2026 draft picks. If NJ does, they'll take Westbrook but pay him to stay home. They just wanted the picks. Westbrook they say is a stubborn guy who won't take on a new role. He has to be alpha and he's no longer alpha.

It's like watching the Yankees and that overpaid roster flop in the playoffs.

Or it reminds me of the year Shaq, Kobe, Payton, Malone and Co lost to my Piston's in the finals. That used to be considered the biggest choke in LA history but last year made that year look like a success. At least they made the finals. This is so wonderful to see Lebron on a non playoff team after him making the playoffs for what 30 years? LOL. Finally he's what I always said I'd do at the end of my career if I was a HOF player. I'd go to the worst team and just sit the bench rather than retire. Or they can play me when they need me. But I'm not the guy anymore. Just a rich guy too young to retire.

So you're a LA fan? It's going to be a long year. And every team plays the Lakers hard like it's a playoff game. A normal away game for Lebron is a big game for his opponents. They want to show off to the crowd at home. I love it when a sport great gets old and the younger guys pray on him.

I thought it couldn't get worse than last year. At first I was hoping maybe LA would be good enough to challenge the Warriors and other rising teams but doesn't seem like it. But Phoenix did whip the Warriors the other day so maybe they can beat them this year. Or Clippers when Kwhai is better. Or Pelicans if Zion can stay healthy
Let's thank the Laker start this season, because it helped us forget about the Dodgers!

Forum List

Back