Landry Tells Obama "I don't need a failed Pres. giving me a lecture"

lol, Respect for the office...

We saw all the RESPECT you folks have for the OFFICE all during the Bush years.

Provide examples of when members of Congress showed this level of disrespect for the office. Let's not forget Joe "You Lie" Wilson...another douche of the highest order.

It would be easier to cite gopers who do show respect for the office. Very few, they're the biggest do nothing House ever.

Provide examples of when members of Congress showed this level of disrespect for the office. Let's not forget Joe "You Lie" Wilson...another douche of the highest order.

It would be easier to cite gopers who do show respect for the office. Very few, they're the biggest do nothing House ever.
Were you born a partisan idiot, or did you train hard for the job?

When can the radical Left and the MSM stop blaming Bush
Oh wait, when the news is good
:eusa_whistle:

Bush vs. Obama: Unemployment (May 2011 Jobs Data)

the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate actually ticked up in May from a whopping 9.0% to an even worse 9.1%. This number is 1.8 percentage points worse than President Bush’s last full month in office in December 2008.

Here's the number Liberals and the MSM will be shooting for...

According to The New York Times, no sitting President since Franklin Roosevelt has won re-election when unemployment was over 7.2% on election day.

Hey, if Papa Obama announced he was not seeking a 2nd term, does anyone really doubt the numbers would start to get better

Last edited:

I've never seen so many redneck assholes in congress, ever.

the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate actually ticked up in May from a whopping 9.0% to an even worse 9.1%. This number is 1.8 percentage points worse than President Bush’s last full month in office in December 2008.

According to The New York Times, no sitting President since Franklin Roosevelt has won re-election when unemployment was over 7.2% on election day.

Hey, if Papa Obama announced he was not seeking a 2nd term, does anyone really doubt the numbers would start to get better

Then again, no president since FDR has been handed an economy this bad. By the way, FDR got re-elected three times and unemployment was much worse than 9%

Of course, the public knew the republicans caused the great depression, just like they know they caused this economic mess

I've never seen so many redneck assholes in congress, ever.

Well what did you expect the American public to do after seeing Democrats impose their radical and extreme policies?

Elect more radical Democrats?

Then again, no president since FDR has been handed an economy this bad. By the way, FDR got re-elected three times and unemployment was much worse than 9%

Of course, the public knew the republicans caused the great depression, just like they know they caused this economic mess

Reagan but his policies worked

:eusa_eh:

ahhh I see ...you've turned your posting feature over too;

Attachments

• $MB boehner.JPG
    $MB boehner.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 45

Yeah!
Must explain why they gave control of the House back to Republicans,

oh never-mind
:eusa_angel:

That day is here

not this dumbshit. No he isnt. The government takes your money, like it has since the founding of this nation dipshit.
Taxes are a part of life, and i seem to remember Obama extending the Bush tax cuts.
So which is it fucktard? He cutting taxes or taking your money? You cant have it both ways.

The advance of statism does not only require " taxing"

Of course, you being one of the "sheep" led to the slaughter, no one
expects you to understand that point
:eusa_angel:

That day is here

not this dumbshit. No he isnt. The government takes your money, like it has since the founding of this nation dipshit.
Taxes are a part of life, and i seem to remember Obama extending the Bush tax cuts.
So which is it fucktard? He cutting taxes or taking your money? You cant have it both ways.

You don't know dick about US history do you?

That day is here

You don't know dick about US history do you?

Oh give the kid a break Frank,

After all, he took his "pills" today and he is ready to go for the "team"

repweiner-maxx-i2913.jpg

My my, how far the mighty have fallen. Remember the BO hysteria just a few years ago? The floods were going to stop.......we would have world peace.......The polar ice caps would stop melting.......all nations would love us and respect us........everyone would have a college education and a job waiting for them..........free health care.......Utopia....

Whoops....."a few bumps in the road"........

We call those bumps "people", Mr. President.

Forum List

Back