LANDSLIDE: Trump 306 Electoral Votes vs 232 Clinton Electoral Votes (Embrace the BlowOut)

You can drive across the country any which way in the red, that's not possible in the blue

Do you seriously not know that blue areas on your map are mostly densely populated metropolitan area and that conversely Republicans are mostly in rural areas?

Most Americans voted for Hillary, thats obviously only half the story but that immediately blows away any argument of a blowout.
No, more people voted for Trump in more states that how our republic works. The EC worked just as its supposed to

Trump made changing blue into red look almost easy at the end of the night!!!

This wasn’t a squeaker, this wasn’t even close. It was a blowout. That’s a whole lot of deplorables. The voiceless had their day. Today, America is great again. #AGA

[306 = 76% of the Electoral Vote!!!!]

DONALD TRUMP is the PRESIDENT-ELECT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, and he did it by COMPLETELY BLOWING UP the ELECTORAL MAP and all our projections and expectations....

Trump won his “must-win” states of Ohio, Florida and North Carolina in races that were called on Tuesday night.

He won his other apparent “must-win” state, blue-leaning swing state Pennsylvania, which was called for Trump early Wednesday morning.

Not stopping there, he won two states in which he didn’t even campaign until the final week of the 2016 election: Michigan and Wisconsin. These, like Pennsylvania, are states that have long eluded the GOP’s grasp and didn’t seem likely to be winnable for Trump.

All of this disproves the idea, which we and everyone else have espoused early and often, that TRUMP'S path to VICTORY was narrow.

It wasn't. It was broad. We were wrong. The polls were wrong. We fundamentally misunderstood this election.

We thought Hillary Clinton might be winning red states. But DONALD TRUMP WON BLUE STATES.

Snip

Trump won all of his "must-win" states, anyway, and then added some states that we barely gave him a chance in, proving that everything we thought we knew about the polls and the electoral map was wrong, wrong wrong.

(Excerpt) Read more at pamelageller.com ...

Ha! Vagisil obviously failed grade school math.
As it looks, with Trump winning the "too close to call states". Trump 325 or 58.6%. Clinton 223 or 41.4%

This wasn’t a squeaker, this wasn’t even close. It was a blowout. That’s a whole lot of deplorables. The voiceless had their day. Today, America is great again. #AGA

DONALD TRUMP is the PRESIDENT-ELECT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, and he did it by COMPLETELY BLOWING UP the ELECTORAL MAP and all our projections and expectations....

Trump won his “must-win” states of Ohio, Florida and North Carolina in races that were called on Tuesday night.

He won his other apparent “must-win” state, blue-leaning swing state Pennsylvania, which was called for Trump early Wednesday morning.

Not stopping there, he won two states in which he didn’t even campaign until the final week of the 2016 election: Michigan and Wisconsin. These, like Pennsylvania, are states that have long eluded the GOP’s grasp and didn’t seem likely to be winnable for Trump.

All of this disproves the idea, which we and everyone else have espoused early and often, that TRUMP'S path to VICTORY was narrow.

It wasn't. It was broad. We were wrong. The polls were wrong. We fundamentally misunderstood this election.

We thought Hillary Clinton might be winning red states. But DONALD TRUMP WON BLUE STATES.

Snip

Trump won all of his "must-win" states, anyway, and then added some states that we barely gave him a chance in, proving that everything we thought we knew about the polls and the electoral map was wrong, wrong wrong.

No such thing as a 'blowout' when you lose the popular vote.

Did we, last I heard 3 States haven't finalized their tallies, Trump last I saw was leading in MI, even some CA votes haven't been finalized, so I think you may be speaking out of school here.

lol, so there's still time to call it a popular vote landslide?

Question for the OP to avoid answering.

Did Obama win two landslide elections?

I really suspect that he got the popular vote - last I'd checked three states were still out and Hillary only had like 600 on Trump in the popular vote.

I remember the good old days when the RWnuts said that Clinton's 92 win wasn't a 'real' victory because Clinton got less than a majority of the votes. Less than 50%.

So? same rules apply here? lol

Here's a solution California wants succession, they can become part of California. We can give the north east to Canada where they want to be and British Columbia can become part of the United States…

[306 = 76% of the Electoral Vote!!!!].

WOW that's amazing.

Trump won 306 (76%) and Clinton won 223 out of 403(100%) total Electoral Votes.

The laws of mathematics have collapsed on news of Trump win.

What makes you think there are only 403 ECVs? There's 538 total ECVs.

umm familiarity with math?

If 306 is 76% what is 100%?

Yep, his math was wrong, 306 is 57% of total ECVs. Maybe his fingers are dyslexic.

I remember the good old days when the RWnuts said that Clinton's 92 win wasn't a 'real' victory because Clinton got less than a majority of the votes. Less than 50%.

So? same rules apply here? lol
Irrelevant

Snip

EXACTLY button^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Snip

No such thing as a 'blowout' when you lose the popular vote.

Did we, last I heard 3 States haven't finalized their tallies, Trump last I saw was leading in MI, even some CA votes haven't been finalized, so I think you may be speaking out of school here.

lol, so there's still time to call it a popular vote landslide?

Question for the OP to avoid answering.

Did Obama win two landslide elections?

Never said it would be a popular vote landslide. Last I saw the hildabitch was leading the popular vote by less than a million votes. I simply pointed out all the votes aren't finalized yet.

I really suspect that he got the popular vote - last I'd checked three states were still out and Hillary only had like 600 on Trump in the popular vote.

More like up by 234,000.

popular vote 2016 - Google Search
The fact is more states put out more votes for Trump, California is what it is. Just how many states did Hildabeast win?
only in a libs mind, only there. they don't even know what a republic is.

More like up by 234,000.

The fact is more states put out more votes for Trump, California is what it is. Just how many states did Hildabeast win?

Our system is antiquated.

Every other election in America, as far as I know, if you get the most votes, you win.

Now either the presidential race is doing it the wrong way, or all the other ones are doing it the wrong way.

mmm bummer it would have shut some whine off to get the popular vote as well. Too bad all the illegals were told to go vote - and the felons that were pardoned early, and the multi voters too I'm sure.

More like up by 234,000.

Our system is antiquated.

Every other election in America, as far as I know, if you get the most votes, you win.

Now either the presidential race is doing it the wrong way, or all the other ones are doing it the wrong way.
Are you that dense? More people in more states voted for trump. In the states that voted for the Hildabeast they received the EC votes. Each state is separate from each other they may be united but they are separate from each other. That is the way of the republic works, a shit eating democracy is mob rule… No two ways about it.

Forum List

Back