LaPierre: Stand and Fight..................

Dear Wayne LaPierre: PLEASE keep talking...

Dear gun grabbers, keep referring to gun owners as gun nuts in your War on Guns, because in case you haven't guessed it yet - Democrats also own guns, and they vote too.

And as the deaths due to firearms exceeds that of auto accidents, what we need are more guns. Now, autos are a neccessary part of life. For most Americans at present, guns are not needed, and represent a greater danger to family members than do criminals or crazies. And considering the number of Americans today that haven't a clue as to gun safety, I think the situation will only get worse.

What's it like to live in fear of inanimate objects? It must be terrifying.

Dear gun grabbers, keep referring to gun owners as gun nuts in your War on Guns, because in case you haven't guessed it yet - Democrats also own guns, and they vote too.

Not all gun owners are nuts - just gun owners like LaPierre - who reportedly used a "nervous condition" to keep him out of the Vietnam war.

Personally, I don't believe LaPierre or Nugent are sane enough to legally own guns.

Not all gun owners are nuts - just gun owners like LaPierre - who reportedly used a "nervous condition" to keep him out of the Vietnam war.

Personally, I don't believe LaPierre or Nugent are sane enough to own guns.

Constitutionally speaking, it doesn't matter what you think about them -as long as they haven't broken any Laws.

And as the deaths due to firearms exceeds that of auto accidents, what we need are more guns. Now, autos are a neccessary part of life. For most Americans at present, guns are not needed, and represent a greater danger to family members than do criminals or crazies. And considering the number of Americans today that haven't a clue as to gun safety, I think the situation will only get worse.

Well the trends say different, violent crime is down everywhere with the exception of a few major cities that are controlled by the dems. They just can't seem to get a handle on the bad guys, I think it's because the don't want to mess with their voting base.

If they really wanted to do something about gun crime they would go after their voting base, the blacks and the Mexicans.

Constitutionally speaking, it doesn't matter what you think about them -as long as they haven't broken any Laws.

Nugent has broken laws...

Ted_Nugent_mugshot.140x140.jpg

Has he been convicted of a Felony? Not that I'm aware of.

No felony convictions that I'm aware of... plea bargaining may have helped...

Cat Scratch Fever has been replaced with Bear Poach Fever for musician, gun nut, draft dodger, loud mouth conservative pundit, all-American “chicken hawk,” and multiple time poacher Ted Nugent.

Ted Nugent: Bear Poach Fever « Wisconsin Wildlife Ethic-Vote Our Wildlife

"Does anyone really think that he's a good spokesperson for the NRA anymore? "

Is he a good spokesman for the NRA? Well, no, but he does accurately reflect the nut jobs that are members. I kind of like that. It always seems to me to be a good idea to keep all the clowns under a single tent. Now that the Tea Party is evaporating, the NRA can serve the same purpose. We can't depend on the Moral Majority anymore for identifying these people. It's pretty much gone.

Wayne LaPierre wrote a column for the Daily Caller today, and stated as many reasons as he could for people to buy guns.

Unfortunately, many of his talking points were flat out wrong. After hurricane Sandy hit the east coast, I heard MANY news stories of people helping each other out, and I really didn't hear any stories of looting or the like.

I'm not going to post what LaPierre said, as I think most of what he wrote was inflammatory and factually inaccurate. However...............here's the link if you wish to read it for yourself.

Stand and Fight | The Daily Caller

It seems that whenever LaPierre opens his mouth, all that comes out of it is fear and hate.

Does anyone really think that he's a good spokesperson for the NRA anymore?

LaPierre is a spokesman for the gun manufacturers.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Wayne LaPierre wrote a column for the Daily Caller today, and stated as many reasons as he could for people to buy guns.

Unfortunately, many of his talking points were flat out wrong. After hurricane Sandy hit the east coast, I heard MANY news stories of people helping each other out, and I really didn't hear any stories of looting or the like.

I'm not going to post what LaPierre said, as I think most of what he wrote was inflammatory and factually inaccurate. However...............here's the link if you wish to read it for yourself.

It seems that whenever LaPierre opens his mouth, all that comes out of it is fear and hate.

Just as Obama is a spokesman for George Soros eh?

Gun manufacturers are doing spectacular right now, LaPierre must be doing something right.

Cat Scratch Fever has been replaced with Bear Poach Fever for musician, gun nut, draft dodger, loud mouth conservative pundit, all-American “chicken hawk,” and multiple time poacher Ted Nugent.

Doesn't matter, if he wasn't convicted of a felony then he has the Right to own guns.

Doesn't matter, if he wasn't convicted of a felony then he has the Right to own guns.

He hasn't been convicted of much of anything. He also holds an FFL and a Class 3 license.

He hasn't been convicted of much of anything. He also holds an FFL and a Class 3 license.

Nugent has been lucky... no sex offender convictions... NRA Board of Directors...

Self Confessed Pedophile Ted Nugent Will be a Guest of House Republicans at the SOTU

Romney supporter Ted Nugent: Pedophile? He says so! (Video)

To me, Nugent pretty much represents the "Conservatives" on this board. A coward that shit himself to get out of serving the nation, a narcistic pedophile, and stupid loudmouth.

Forum List

Back