Lara Bush and the RNC might save America

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Say what you will about DJT as a candidate, once you understand what Lara Trump and the RNC are doing to secure election, you will give the RNC leadership a 10 minute Ravi Shankar at Monterey standing ovation

The only reason the WEF and Obama got away with the crime if the Century in 2020 was a legal principle called “laches” Because the lawsuits were filed only after the steals, the Courts would not take the cases because the Plantiffs had “no standing”

Fast forward to today

The RNC is challenging EVERYTHING that matters

For example, there are about 2,300 Wayne County MI poll watchers this November. The RNC gave Wayne Cty a list of 3,000 potential, qualified watchers. The WEF run county only picked 50. The other 2,000 plus are “democrats”

The RNC sued Wayne County RIGHT NOW over this clearly criminal behavior

Similar suits are being filed all over the country

One day we will have free and fair elections, with up to the minute accurate voter databases. Until then the Courts will have to Stop the Steals

And this time we come prepared

Good grief, try not to confuse Trump with the worst ever traitor in US history....

Laura Bush, W's wife, demonstrated her "conservatism" by pushing to "double the funding" of the National Endowment for the Arts....

Say what you will about DJT as a candidate, once you understand what Lara Trump and the RNC are doing to secure election, you will give the RNC leadership a 10 minute Ravi Shankar at Monterey standing ovation

The only reason the WEF and Obama got away with the crime if the Century in 2020 was a legal principle called “laches” Because the lawsuits were filed only after the steals, the Courts would not take the cases because the Plantiffs had “no standing”

Fast forward to today

For example, there are about 2,300 Wayne County MI poll watchers this November. The RNC gave Wayne Cty a list of 3,000 potential, qualified watchers. The WEF run county only picked 50. The other 2,000 plus are “democrats”

One day we will have free and fair elections, with up to the minute accurate voter databases. Until then the Courts will have to Stop the Steals

So you're not going to whine and bitch about massive voter fraud if Harris wins?

Something tells me you will.

Fast forward to today

We have free and fair elections. And no amount of making up problems out of thin air and intimidation by right wing zealots will change that.
You can't accept he lost in 2020. That's not our problem. Don't vote if you don't like it.

BTW, I think you meant to say Lara Trump. She isn't going to save anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Good grief, try not to confuse Trump with the worst ever traitor in US history....

Laura Bush, W's wife, demonstrated her "conservatism" by pushing to "double the funding" of the National Endowment for the Arts....
She needs to be locked up with "crooked Hillary".

So you're not going to whine and bitch about massive voter fraud if Harris wins?

Something tells me you will.

As a left wing W loving Mossad Zionist Fascist, you seem certain there will be another massive election fraud, because you are part of the organization doing it...

We have free and fair elections. And no amount of making up problems out of thin air and intimidation by right wing zealots will change that.
You can't accept he lost in 2020. That's not our problem. Don't vote if you don't like it.

BTW, I think you meant to say Lara Trump. She isn't going to save anything.

I can accept that he lost in 2020. If Harris wins, the economy will crash, and I will be here EVERY DAY to remind you that you voted for the misery. And, if it comes to it, I will be all in favor of secessions when they start.

I can accept that he lost in 2020. If Harris wins, the economy will crash, and I will be here EVERY DAY to remind you that you voted for the misery. And, if it comes to it, I will be all in favor of secessions when they start.
Yes, yes, yes. I've heard that about electing a Democrat for four decades now.
Unfortunately (three times in the last three decades), it was a Democrat that had to come in and fix the messes a Republican president left behind.

If Harris is elected, our economy will spin on as usual. No state will secede. There will be no revolution. You'll complain mightily on boards such as this...and go back to your life.
Just like the rest of us will.

Unfortunately (three times in the last three decades), it was a Democrat that had to come in and fix the messes a Republican president left behind.

If Harris is elected, our economy will spin on as usual. No state will secede. There will be no revolution. You'll complain mightily on boards such as this...and go back to your life.

This is a new day, Jack.

Remember you impeached our president what? Twice?

attempted to jail him.

And had him shot.

Don't say you hate the game and rules NOW

Lara Trump

Good Grief

I'm wrong in the trillion column and I knew it was Lara Trump but typed out Bush instead

D'Oh!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

You're playing with fire.

If Harris wins, the economy will crash.
You loons said exactly the same about Biden. Instead, Biden turned the Trump recession into an economic boom.

So, your record of failure with your predictions is still perfect and unblemished.

At least you serve a useful purpose. If you predict something, everyone can be fairly certain the exact opposite will happen.

• Fact
This is a new day, Jack.

Remember you impeached our president what? Twice?

attempted to jail him.

And had him shot.

Don't say you hate the game and rules NOW
No it isn't. Support for your "president" is waning by the week. People are tired of him. If we had a normal political system with two parties that had a spine, he would have been gone after the first impeachment.
Instead, he was allowed to stay around, stink up the joint, get hundreds of thousands killed, and whip up an insurrection after he lost a free and fair election.

BTW, a registered Republican shot at him. Fueled by an environment that HE helped create with his toxicity.

Yeah....you're not in a cult. :)

• Fact
You loons said exactly the same about Biden. Instead, Biden turned the Trump recession into an economic boom.

So, your record of failure with your predictions is still perfect and unblemished.

At least you serve a useful purpose. If you predict something, everyone can be fairly certain the exact opposite will happen.

Go ask Americans if they think we're in an "economic boom"

No it isn't. Support for your "president" is waning by the week. People are tired of him. If we had a normal political system with two parties that had a spine, he would have been gone after the first impeachment.
Instead, he was allowed to stay around, stink up the joint, get hundreds of thousands killed, and whip up an insurrection after he lost a free and fair election.

BTW, a registered Republican shot at him. Fueled by an environment that HE helped create with his toxicity.

Yeah....you're not in a cult. :)

Nate Silver's Swing State polls say differently

Forum List

Back