🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lara Trump: Democratic policies destroying once-great American cities

Aside from you being able to live without wearing that straigh-jacket Trump strapped on you…how’s Almost Dead Joe working out for you…be honest?
I'm secure in knowing that in the next election if he loses Biden won't attempt a coup like Orange Man did.

Looks like Lara is chomping at the bit along with Eric to squeeze out another $18k/month from the suckers if Orange Man runs again.

After all, grifters gonna grift.......

The Democrat Party is the party of scumbags.

Worthless Negroes that vote their race and welfare check
Illegals
Environmental Wackos
Anti Gun nuts
Union pukes
Limousine Libtards
Feminazis
Queers
Moon Bats
Confused college kids and the bat shit crazy Marxist college professors that have been brainwashing them.
Been listening to old Limbaugh tapes again, asswipe?

Lara Trump: Democratic policies destroying once-great American cities​

'The Big Saturday Show' co-hosts take Biden and Psaki to task for crime and the omicron travel bans

We all know Democrats destroyed cities and minority lives long ago

NOTE: Aishah Hasnie is hot

Quiet the echo chamber spreaks.

Have you been listening to the stupid Moon Bats on this forum that post their Left Wing lies, hate and ignorance?
I've been reading plenty by Trump asslicking enablers such as you.

Oh boy they've completely warped you
1638797148172.png

I don't know much about her really, but she is absolutely right in that statement.

Just occurred to me.....those dying small towns...really hurt blacks. But then...why would that lying ass half african oreo care about Black Americans.

To be fair I don't care about blacks because on the whole most blacks only care about what they can get, and what excuses can they use for their own actions. They don't care about america or personal responsibility, so fuck em. I don't mean all of them, but I'm talking about the vast majority of them

Old G
I'm sure the residents of Seattle, Portland and Indi would agree. They keep voting in lefty loons to run things so they get what the voted for. No sympathy here.

Forum List

Back