🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laredo City Manager: a border wall is unnecessary

notice the stories saying obama cracked down on the employers of illegals are from 2102 or older; and the new ones say employers of illegals have little to fear under obama
obama knows his lemmings will fall for anything and have short attention spans

Funny, that you are so willing to call the hard worker doing what he can to keep his family alive criminal....yet it is against the law to hire illegals and most conservatives just look the other way and don't scream out to their politicians to start enforcing stronger penalties at those who hire the illegals......

And you are so full of shit....they pay taxes on what they make. You need to educate yourself before spouting off.

It's a myth that illegal immigrants don't pay taxes, says Dulce Guerroro, a self-confessed illegal immigrant living in Mableton, Georgia.

Guerrero's whole family is undocumented, except for her 13-year old younger brother, who was born in the U.S. and is a U.S. citizen. She says that they all work and pay taxes through their Internal Revenue System (IRS) issued Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITINs).

"People always, always point out that we don't pay taxes, which is a complete lie," Guerrero told Business Insider.

How Illegal Immigrants Pay Taxes - Business Insider

Reason Foundation - Illegal Immigrants are Paying a Lot More Taxes Than You Think

Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. My reps are very aware of my opinions on illegals and the people who hire them.

Your reps are as delusional as you are. Get educated....do some research, you'll be amazed at how much you don't know.

You made a statement, "most conservatives just look the other way and don't scream out to their politicians to start enforcing stronger penalties at those who hire the illegals......" , I do and according to my reps others do also. Deal with it, you are wrong.

You and your reps do not the whole United States make.........illegals keep coming because they keep getting hired...obviously someone is not reporting the employers or they wouldn't continue to hire illegals.......like Trump, himself, who speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

But, about being wrong, I've never seen a conservative post something derogatory about the employers who hire illegals...it's always the illegals' fault. If they weren't getting hired, they wouldn't come, and we wouldn't need stupid fences.

do you EVER stop being an idiot?
you're only counting ones that are working

Just because you're an idiot and don't understand much doesn't mean others are idiots. We've already established that you're a moron. Your response that I'm only counting the ones that are working doesn't even make sense.......care to explain your stupid comment?

And, a conservative with a username as "Bedowin" - don't let your peers know you are Muslim, because they'll turn on you in a NY minute.

Bedouin
(ˈbɛdʊɪn) or Beduin
npl -ins or -in
(Peoples) a member of any of the nomadic tribes of Arabs inhabiting the deserts of Arabia, Jordan, and Syria, as well as parts of the Sahara

Under Obama, Businesses Now Face "Very Little Risk" in ...
townhall.com/.../under-obama-businesses-now-face-very-l...
Townhall.com
Jun 16, 2015 - Under Obama, Businesses Now Face "Very Little Risk" in Hiring Illegal Immigrants ... of current laws prohibiting the employment of illegals,” which Heritage ... stopped the Bush-era practice of raiding businesses in person, they did shift .... who feel the same way, finally step up and slap this president down.

Do you morons ever post anything credible?
Heritage Foundation
Ha,ha......

Here's the skinny.
By Amy Sherman on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 4:46 p.m.
"President Obama has the most border patrols and border security deployed at the border of any previous president," said Wasserman Schultz, in a June 20 interview on MSNBC. Obama "has cracked down on employers who are attracting undocumented immigrants and hiring them more than any previous president."
Obama holds record for cracking down on employers who hire undocumented workers says Wasserman Schultz PolitiFact Florida

Under the Obama administration the border patrol budget has almost tripled, and the number of agents and vehicles has more than doubled. Deportations are at a record high, and priority was shifted to those with criminal records.

However, it is SO easy to stir up the xenophobia of the republican base. All one has to do is scream, "ILLEGAL ALIENS", and they all go crazy. Not one of the republican candidates have come up with a single plan as to how they would do things different (other than the non sensible, "Build a wall" idea). They just rant about 'securing the borders", with no plan in mind, no stated way to pay for it, and no way to overcome the constitutional requirements of trial and conviction.

What did you expect him to say, we don't want the revenue the illegals bring to the city?

Yo, you mean? The revenue they steal from America, and then send it back to Mexico?

"GTP"
View attachment 45401

Yo, dummy, they don't steal. They work hard and the employers who hire them (who the Republicans won't blame for hiring illegals) are making out like bandits. They are the ones that are stealing.
True many in the GOP side don't blame the employers enough, but which side perpetrates the myth that "illegals only do the jobs Americans won't do?" Democrats.
Who is for eVerify? Republicans. And who is against it? democrats. Who wants to shut down federal funding for sanctuary cities? Republicans. And who promotes sanctuary cities? Democrats.

Dems have very little leg to stand on!

You forgot.....Republicans hail Donald Trump as their #1 candidate for President, and Trump hires illegals.....yeah, Republicans have a very big leg to stand on....:badgrin:

BUSTED Trump Hires Illegal Immigrants IntoxiNation - Ramblings On Politics Society And News

Yo, you mean? The revenue they steal from America, and then send it back to Mexico?

"GTP"
View attachment 45401

Hey, brain damaged one, this thread is not about Obama.
Another question: were you dropped on your head as a child?

They always make it about Obama. That's what they do. Fox didn't do live coverage of Trump's Laredo speech. MSNBC did.

Yes they did.
What a lie.

Well, that should be easy for you to prove, amirite??

Yes because I watched it.
It was covered on all three cable news outlets.
CNN,MSNBC and FOX.

By "prove it" he means show a link........we already know you lie, so saying you watched it is just more of your rhetoric.

Please explain to this under informed liberal how building a multibillion dollar fence will keep out the 50% of illegal aliens, who simply overstay their visa. And, while you're at it, you might want to read up on tunnels and ladders. They, too, have been around since the Middle Ages. BTW, did bribery die out in the Middle Ages? Of course, everyone knows that illegals can't swim, and never fly, so there would be no need to handle air and sea trespassers...or are you thinking about building the fence across the Pacific and Gulf of Mexico? This being Trump's big idea, I can't wait to hear his other ideas!

YAWN

OK MR self-admitted under-informed person. it's not that you're under-informed; it's tht you dont make any sense. so half of all illegals came on visas and just stayed?
and that is a good excuse to not to anything about our border how and why again?

Please explain to this under informed liberal how building a multibillion dollar fence will keep out the 50% of illegal aliens, who simply overstay their visa. And, while you're at it, you might want to read up on tunnels and ladders. They, too, have been around since the Middle Ages. BTW, did bribery die out in the Middle Ages? Of course, everyone knows that illegals can't swim, and never fly, so there would be no need to handle air and sea trespassers...or are you thinking about building the fence across the Pacific and Gulf of Mexico? This being Trump's big idea, I can't wait to hear his other ideas!

like I said; people of your ilk are all about the "yes we can" and portray yourselves as problem solvers and "forward-looking". Yet here you are offering nothing but hopelessness. your talking points are irrelevant to the point of being amusing. before illegals can get to the wall they have to cross miles of harsh desert. they manage to make it here not because they are well-equipped like a Mongol army, but because they have HELP. there are aid stations on both sides of the border that offer water and food to hungry illegal travelers.

FACE IT illegals are here because we make it comfortable for them to be here. Illegals CAN AND DO get all the social safety net benefits the Left says they dont; if only on behalf of their anchor babies.
illegals also know this President doesnt want to make them leave; know this President's Party offers them "SANCTUARY" and panders to them. the killer of the San Francisco woman CHOSE to go to san fran because he KNEW he would find SANCTUARY there.

it IS however amusing that you unwittingly use as an example to make a point A COMPARISON TO AN INVADING ARMY.
I doubt you realized you meant to make the point for the other side, but you did........because fences and walls are even less useful than the Great Wall of China WHEN YOU'RE HELPING THE INVADERS CLIMB OVER THE WALL

idiots and hypocrites

Gee, I thought that we were talking about Trump wanting to build a totally useless multi-billion dollar fence. Ii had no idea that, when confronted with the futility of that, that you would deflect the entire conversation to damn near everything else EXCEPT Trump's totally useless multimillion dollar fence!

you used as an example of how useless fences are, the Great Wall of China, how is it the a "deflection" to make a point in rubuttal to your premise? the Great Wall failed to keep INVADERS out, this much is true. so again if invaders are your standard then why is it a deflection to point out YOU are comparing the waves of illegals across southern border to an invading army?

So, Mexican cartels can not, or will not, bribe people to move human traffic past the wall? So Mexicans, not being an army, will not come aboard ship, like the Cubans did, or airplanes? So Mexicans, not being an army, will not dig tunnels and climb ladders, which they are already doing in Nogales to San Diego? So Mexicans, not being an invading army, will not simply overstay their visa's, like they have been doing for decades, by the millions? So, building a multi-billion dollar wall, as Trump wants to do, will have an impact on Mexicans, because they are not an invading army?

Just keep digging that hole, Bedowin. You may come out in china!

thanks for making my point for me genius!!
unless you're clueless it should have been obvious i was only pointing out YOUR comparison OF THEM TO AN INVADING ARMY? WHEN DID I SAY I DISAGREED WITH THAT CONCLUSION?

i did say it isnt the Middle Ages. is it still the Middle Ages

but thanks for providing me several more reasons why it SHOULD be compared to an invading army!! IA GREE!!

The one deflecting is you........he proved that you support a stupid wall that Trump is suggesting, and he's telling you that walls don't work.

Thanks for showing us that at least those that support Trump are just as dumb as he is.

"REPUBLICAN BUDDIES"

why are you predictably idiotic losers always insisting only right-wingers own businesses?

Boy are you dense.....we're not suggesting that only right-wingers own businesses....we are saying that Republicans look the other way when employers hire illegals because Republicans want to be known as supporting businesses...only these employers are taking advantage of illegals and causing them to come here. If every conservative has the same comprehension problems you do, it is no wonder the GOP is in such dire straits.

"REPUBLICAN BUDDIES"

why are you predictably idiotic losers always insisting only right-wingers own businesses?

Boy are you dense.....we're not suggesting that only right-wingers own businesses....we are saying that Republicans look the other way when employers hire illegals because Republicans want to be known as supporting businesses...only these employers are taking advantage of illegals and causing them to come here. If every conservative has the same comprehension problems you do, it is no wonder the GOP is in such dire straits.
Yepp. Brain damage across the entire GOP. Incurable.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Hey, brain damaged one, this thread is not about Obama.
Another question: were you dropped on your head as a child?

They always make it about Obama. That's what they do. Fox didn't do live coverage of Trump's Laredo speech. MSNBC did.

Yes they did.
What a lie.

Well, that should be easy for you to prove, amirite??

Yes because I watched it.
It was covered on all three cable news outlets.
CNN,MSNBC and FOX.

By "prove it" he means show a link........we already know you lie, so saying you watched it is just more of your rhetoric.

What did I lie about?
He is the one who twists the meaning of words and assumes things that are not said.

What did you expect him to say, we don't want the revenue the illegals bring to the city?

"GTP"
View attachment 45401

Yo, dummy, they don't steal. They work hard and the employers who hire them (who the Republicans won't blame for hiring illegals) are making out like bandits. They are the ones that are stealing.
True many in the GOP side don't blame the employers enough, but which side perpetrates the myth that "illegals only do the jobs Americans won't do?" Democrats.
Who is for eVerify? Republicans. And who is against it? democrats. Who wants to shut down federal funding for sanctuary cities? Republicans. And who promotes sanctuary cities? Democrats.

Dems have very little leg to stand on!

You forgot.....Republicans hail Donald Trump as their #1 candidate for President, and Trump hires illegals.....yeah, Republicans have a very big leg to stand on....:badgrin:

BUSTED Trump Hires Illegal Immigrants IntoxiNation - Ramblings On Politics Society And News

Yo, Trump has you abnormal`s shaking in you booties!

"GTP"

Under the Obama administration the border patrol budget has almost tripled, and the number of agents and vehicles has more than doubled. Deportations are at a record high, and priority was shifted to those with criminal records.

However, it is SO easy to stir up the xenophobia of the republican base. All one has to do is scream, "ILLEGAL ALIENS", and they all go crazy. Not one of the republican candidates have come up with a single plan as to how they would do things different (other than the non sensible, "Build a wall" idea). They just rant about 'securing the borders", with no plan in mind, no stated way to pay for it, and no way to overcome the constitutional requirements of trial and conviction.

Yo, Mr. Brains? you said this: "and priority was shifted to those with criminal records." What happen to the young lady in San Fran? You are full of shit, like Obama records!

"GTP"

Yo, Mr. Brains? you said this: "and priority was s

Hello, Rambo. How's your pet turtle?

Yes, I would say that ICE was doing their job quite well. The shooter had been deported 5 TIMES, and had served several years in federal prison for felony reentry. He would have been deported 6 times, if San Francisco had turned him over to ICE. The fact that San Francisco did not do so can hardly be the fault of ICE. Since he had completed his federal prison sentence, the only legal issue still outstanding on him at the time was that he was on probation in Texas for a drug offence. Therefore, he had served all of his federal prison time, and would have had to be convicted again before anyone could do anything about him.

You take care of turtle, OK, fella?

Yes, I would say that ICE was doing their job quite well. The shooter had been deported 5 TIMES, and had served several years in federal prison for felony reentry. He would have been deported 6 times, if San Francisco had turned him over to ICE. The fact that San Francisco did not do so can hardly be the fault of ICE. Since he had completed his federal prison sentence, the only legal issue still outstanding on him at the time was that he was on probation in Texas for a drug offence. Therefore, he had served all of his federal prison time, and would have had to be convicted again before anyone could do anything about him.

Yo, he should`ve been shot dead on site if he stepped foot on American land? Did they tell him that? NO!
Yo, go back to your favorite propaganda station MSNBC now!

"GTP"

Yo, he should`ve been shot dead on site if he stepped foot on American land? Did they tell him that? NO!
Yo, go back to your favorite propaganda station MSNBC now!

"GTP"

Sorry bruiser. I did not know that you wanted to shred the American constitution..

carry on...

Yo, Trump has you abnormal`s shaking in you booties!

"GTP"

Geez, right.....because, 82% of Republicans don't even support the Teabag-wannabe-President, Trump!

You probably want him to pick Sarah Palin as his Veep, right?

Forum List

Back