🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Largest Single Group of Migrants Ever Tunnels Under Border Wall

Fumigate.

Infestation is not welcome.

I hate infestation

It's dangerous, it brings illnesses and more

I hate infestation.

Time to stiffen up the laws....these illegal immigrants after crawling through the tunnel just stood around and waited for the border patrol...they bank on the fact that we can't send them home that must change....

I agree.

And the people immediately lined up and waited to surrender to border patrol agents. They didn't scatter across the area. These people want nothing more than their legal right to present their case for refugee status.
---------------------------------------- so , who cares that they want to invade the USA with their bodies , disease and foreign ways Bulldog ??

Time to stiffen up the laws....these illegal immigrants after crawling through the tunnel just stood around and waited for the border patrol...they bank on the fact that we can't send them home that must change....

Agreed. Dems got courts to rig it so MS-13 "children" must be dumped in Phoenix in 20 days. Stench from bench makes me clench.

If you notice his firewall didnt work very well. Microsoft is the most hacked OS in the history of operating systems. Besides its not a 30ft concrete wall that people can dig under or blow a hole in.
Matters not, because that was just the start of the security future, and after billions upon billions later, we have elaborate security systems protecting servers, corporations, private citizens, government etc.

You liberals attempting to dumb down everything for these obsurd political battles is making you all look like a bunch of petty trouble making crap stirrer's.

petty trouble making crap stirrers = Trump & posse ......
The nation knows by now who the crap stirrer's are, so keep living in denial about it.

The liberals can't get on a TV talk show now without looking like total crazy people when they talk. I think it's coming to be realized that the nation has been duped, and duped big time.

OK; you got me. This is bat shit crazy; a Christian with a Bible that screws students & contractors out of hundred$ of million$, a Christian with a Bible that has been married AT LEAST three times & fvcked around (fornicated) on all three of his wives, and a Christian that is likely the worst example of a Christian pontificating to a religious college crowd all while grovelling for votes

Yep; dat shit B crazy.

Donald Trump if is a born again Christian (not perfect, no not one in the world is), of course can carry his Bible in the hope that it is his strength in a sea of evilness that is out to get him, his family, and this nation.

Judge not least ye be judged, and if any man can cast that huge stone, then let him cast it, and if not then repent and go home.

Oh sure & that is exactly why, to this day, Trump acts like Satan incarnate; NO empathy, NO class, ALL azz, just like a good little Christian always acts.

And the people immediately lined up and waited to surrender to border patrol agents. They didn't scatter across the area. These people want nothing more than their legal right to present their case for refugee status.
---------------------------------------- so , who cares that they want to invade the USA with their bodies , disease and foreign ways Bulldog ??

Trump and his supporters have been making that false claim for quite a while.
Are illegal immigrants bringing ‘tremendous’ disease across the border, as Trump says? Unlikely
upload_2019-1-18_20-6-4.png

Matters not, because that was just the start of the security future, and after billions upon billions later, we have elaborate security systems protecting servers, corporations, private citizens, government etc.

You liberals attempting to dumb down everything for these obsurd political battles is making you all look like a bunch of petty trouble making crap stirrer's.

petty trouble making crap stirrers = Trump & posse ......
The nation knows by now who the crap stirrer's are, so keep living in denial about it.

The liberals can't get on a TV talk show now without looking like total crazy people when they talk. I think it's coming to be realized that the nation has been duped, and duped big time.

OK; you got me. This is bat shit crazy; a Christian with a Bible that screws students & contractors out of hundred$ of million$, a Christian with a Bible that has been married AT LEAST three times & fvcked around (fornicated) on all three of his wives, and a Christian that is likely the worst example of a Christian pontificating to a religious college crowd all while grovelling for votes

Yep; dat shit B crazy.

Donald Trump if is a born again Christian (not perfect, no not one in the world is), of course can carry his Bible in the hope that it is his strength in a sea of evilness that is out to get him, his family, and this nation.

Judge not least ye be judged, and if any man can cast that huge stone, then let him cast it, and if not then repent and go home.

I'll remind you of that judge not remark next time you start one of your hateful rants.

Bring it...

So why were they tunneling? You certainly are a gullible fool.

Because they had to be on American soil before they could apply for asylum dumb ass.
Why didn’t they walk across?

Where do you think they would do that? Their intention was clearly to turn themselves in and apply for asylum. These aren't an invading army intent on disappearing into the country. They want to follow our defined procedures. They have been turned away and refused the chance to present their cases at normal points of entry.
Kidding me right ?

Agreed. Dems got courts to rig it so MS-13 "children" must be dumped in Phoenix in 20 days. Stench from bench makes me clench.
--------------------------------------- i don't know the Details but i'll bet that 'republicans' did as much rigging or happily Allowed the rigging OYeller .

Not all walls are created equal. This section of wall is old.

Deport them. Immediately.
Agree! And they should not even be considered for asylum! Ever!

Not what the bible says
You will not be able to force others to live according to your version of the Bible.

Of course not. Especially since Christians just pick the parts they like, and make shit up for the parts they wish was in there.

Forum List

Back