Larry Elder - Need more?

Like any other election, it boils down to the politically informed vs the politically ignorant. Given the direction CA has taken over the last decade of so, Elder does stand a good chance of losing. Only a Democrat would be stupid enough to keep voting for failure. We see it in Democrat cities and states all the time.

Sure Raymond - Whatever ewe say!

Neither candidate seems ideal. Elder is there to rock the boat. Just as Arnold did 20 years ago.
ALL thriving democracies need alternatives, even sometimes extreme alternatives. It's the only way California will get back to the middle and not remain a One Party State.

Newsom is a gift to China. Look at the people who fund him, that will tell you about their desire to see America succeed. Canadians only wish we could find a few politicians to rock the boat and force politicians to the middle.

Lord Jesus - did I just read this? ^ :lol:

Apparently, racist white liberal California hates black folks.

Not surprised here.
It looks like they don't care much for black folks who support white supremacists goals. I always thought stupid right wingers were just rying to be insulting when they said black folks would always vote for another black person, and that policies and goals didn't matter. Turns out you were stupid enough to believe that all along.

Neither candidate seems ideal. Elder is there to rock the boat. Just as Arnold did 20 years ago.
ALL thriving democracies need alternatives, even sometimes extreme alternatives. It's the only way California will get back to the middle and not remain a One Party State.

Newsom is a gift to China. Look at the people who fund him, that will tell you about their desire to see America succeed. Canadians only wish we could find a few politicians to rock the boat and force politicians to the middle.
If the right wants to make California a two party state, they need to quit choosing batshit crazy candidates to represent them.

What part of "Newsom is certainly no prize, brought this recall vote on himself and with his double standards, is singularly unimpressive to lead that state, in my opinion." did you not read?
If you are looking for somebody to defend Newsom, you got the wrong guy. I am not to supporting of talk show hosts either, but it is what it is. Kind of reminds me of the presidential race in 2016, where one party ran somebody really shitty, so the other party didn't have to run anybody qualified or worth a crap, so they didn't. I am glad I don't live there.

Yea Gavin is no picnic … But Larry?
He’s the romantic picnic lunch you left in your backpack while you and your lady went for a hike -
Get back an hour later? It’s literally covered with ants.

If the right wants to make California a two party state, they need to quit choosing batshit crazy candidates to represent them.

I think he was just the only right wing guy crazy enough to run because no mainstream GOP politician would dare run in California, assuming a loss is guaranteed and it would ruin their future in politics.

Do you think an Establishment politician like Romney would run in Cali? Of course not, he runs in Utah where an R beside his name guarantees a long, plush career, even if he is useless.

,o1 a1-2-3.jpg

I think he was just the only right wing guy crazy enough to run because no mainstream GOP politician would dare run in California, assuming a loss is guaranteed and it would ruin their future in politics.

Maybe Callie should.vote for Caitlyn Jenner?

Do you think an Establishment politician like Romney would run in Cali? Of course not, he runs in Utah where an R beside his name guarantees a long, plush career, even if he is useless.
I think they had every intention of winning, and are shocked that things look so grim for them. Crazy trumpsters have an exaggerated view of just how many of them they are. They actually think their hateful, batshit crazy rhetoric is representative of the country.

It looks like they don't care much for black folks who support white supremacists goals.

Under Democrat leadership (Newsome) the black state proficiency reading rate for black kids is about 25%. Doesn't sound like he cares much about black folks.

Any rightwingers want to bet on tomorrow's vote? The price is the membership on the site.

Any takers?
Bet what? That Dems who control California won’t cheat? Are you nuts?

Republicans in red districts are already being told they “voted by mail” when they tried to vote in person. It’s completely rigged.

Republicans in red districts are already being told they “voted by mail” when they tried to vote in person. It’s completely rigged.
Yep. BIG LIE 2.0

And … it begins! ^ :lol:

Cool - need more of Stephen Miller too? COVID incompetence?? How about not accepting the results of tomorrow’s recall vote??? All here - Njoy! :rolleyes-41:

In other words ladies & gentlemen - like all on the left - DrLove is a proud and fierce racist.

“Incompetence” is their dog-whistle for “n*gger”.

Any rightwingers want to bet on tomorrow's vote? The price is the membership on the site.

Any takers?
Me! I’ll bet you that ultra-liberal California will once again show their true racist stripes by not electing Larry Elder simply because of his skin color.

Remember…you have to leave the site. You set the bet asshat.

Forum List

Back