Larry Elder - Need more?

If the right wants to make California a two party state, they need to quit choosing batshit crazy candidates to represent them.
So what you are saying is that all the ghettos will improve big time with Newsom judged as a great governor. For he is the great leader of prosperity for all. His family with a few others are rulers of California. Wise up!

The nation seem irreparably divided.

However, the truth is that the number on the rabid far radical left is small....but propped up by a very vocal media structure.....and very wealthy and powerful forces behind the scenes ensuring they get their way.

Basically 330 million being nose towed by 1000 or so very twisted, very narcissistic rich powerful people.
Most of the obviously anti-American fools here are either Chinese or paid trolls....or both....
And those who spew that crap and aren't are just really REALLY ignorant.

So what you are saying is that all the ghettos will improve big time with Newsom judged as a great governor. For he is the great leader of prosperity for all. His family with a few others are rulers of California. Wise up!
It seems the voices in your head are drowning out what I really said.

Newsom is certainly no prize, brought this recall vote on himself and with his double standards, is singularly unimpressive to lead that state, in my opinion. Not that is matter, since I live in Tennessee. At the same time, I am not impressed with the 33 year talk show host as having the experience to take the helm at what is sometimes described as the 6th largest economy on the planet. But, hey, it's California. Qualifications and background don't mean much more to Republicans or Democrats.
Just curious, what were Newsome's qualifications when he was elected?

Well one of those white Californians put an ape mask on and tried to assault a black Republican contender with eggs and nothing was done to her. Even the leftist media buried the story in two days. Then one of Newsom's henchmen said that Larry was the black face of white supremacy.

They not only elected a black President, but a white President that said a half-dozen racist things against blacks throughout his political career.

Ya know, after the denialism surrounding Donnie's pals violently attacking the Capitol and injuring 150 cops, you've got some nerve whining about an egg that missed.

That said, the girl should be arrested for striking the aide.

But Newsom's aide is correct - Larry IS the black face of white supremacy. That is not a racist statement. Merely a true statement.

Ya know, after the denialism surrounding Donnie's pals violently attacking the Capitol and injuring 150 cops, you've got some nerve whining about an egg that missed.

But Newsom's aide is correct - Larry IS the black face of white supremacy. That is not a racist statement. Merely a true statement.

Say hi to your governor for me!

1631630430698.png

Just curious, what were Newsome's qualifications when he was elected?

Much more impressive that Elder's qualifications

Gavin Christopher Newsom
(born October 10, 1967) is an American politician and businessman serving as the 40th governor of California since January 2019. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served as the 49th lieutenant governor of California from 2011 to 2019 and as the 42ndmayor of San Francisco from 2004 to 2011. He is a progressive leader who is a prominent advocate for LGBT rights, same-sex marriage, immigrant rights, universal health care, affordable housing to combat the housing shortage, environmental policies to combat climate change, a minimum wage, gun control, and the legalization of cannabis.

Newsom attended Redwood High School and graduated from Santa Clara University. After graduation, he founded the PlumpJack wine store with family friend Gordon Getty as an investor. The PlumpJack Group grew to manage 23 businesses, including wineries, restaurants, and hotels. Newsom began his political career in 1996, when San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown appointed him to serve on the city's Parking and Traffic Commission. Brownappointed Newsom to fill a vacancy on the Board of Supervisors the following year, and Newsom was later elected to the board in 1998, 2000, and 2002.[1]

In 2003, at the age of 36, Newsom was elected the 42nd mayor of San Francisco, becoming the city's youngest mayor in a century.[2] Newsom was re-elected in 2007 with 72% of the vote.[3][4] Newsom was elected lieutenant governor of California in 2010 and was re-elected in 2014. He was elected governor in the 2018 election. Newsom faced criticism for his response to the COVID-19 pandemic in California, the timing and scope of state COVID-19 restrictions, and the slow initial rollout of vaccines, and is set to face an election for his recall in 2021.[5]
[6]

Newsom hosted The Gavin Newsom Show on Current TV from 2012 to 2013 and wrote the 2013 book Citizenville, about using digital tools for democratic change.[7]

Elder's Qualifications :lol:

Laurence Allen Elder (born April 27, 1952) is an American conservative[1] talk radio host, author, politician, and attorney who hosts The Larry Elder Show. The show began as a local program on Los Angeles radio station KABC in 1993 and ran until 2008, followed by a second run on KABC from 2010 to 2014. The show is nationally syndicated, first through ABC Radio Networks from 2002 to 2007 and then Salem Media Group since 2015.

Elder has written nonfiction books and a nationally syndicated column through Creators Syndicate. Elder is currently a candidate for Governor of California, running as a Republican to replace Democrat Gavin Newsom in the 2021 California gubernatorial recall election. Elder's candidacy in the recall election is his first run for public office.
[2]

It's a lie and a racist statement. Name one thing Elder ever said that promoted white supremacy.

The egg was the least concerning about that attempted attack, it's the idea of wearing an ape mask while she tried to assault a black man. I could imagine the weeks long reporting on her if Elder was a Democrat. And I could imagine how you leftists here on USMB would be using her as the epitome of the right for years to come. But because the lowlife was a Democrat, nothing to see here folks. You people are such hypocrites.

Well, obviously Democrats are planning to cheat. No reason to even vote.

Not just planning, they've already cheated. The crackhead they paid to steal ballots out of the mail already got caught. Now people going to vote in person are being told they've "already voted". Classic DemoKKKrat election fraud.

Well played Ray - Sorry, but past few days there have been wild ass claims from your team that weren't backed up with a decent link.

I don't speak for my "team" I only speak for myself. When I make a claim about something you should know better by now than to challenge me on it.

It's a lie and a racist statement. Name one thing Elder ever said that promoted white supremacy.

The egg was the least concerning about that attempted attack, it's the idea of wearing an ape mask while she tried to assault a black man. I could imagine the weeks long reporting on her if Elder was a Democrat. And I could imagine how you leftists here on USMB would be using her as the epitome of the right for years to come. But because the lowlife was a Democrat, nothing to see here folks. You people are such hypocrites.

Maybe it was the only mask she had? :)

recall is silly waste, he is up for re election soon that seems a better path. But if lived there now would Never vote for some one new with so little experience to run such a huge diverse state.

Forum List

Back